Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page MEMORIES of SWA(Y)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2009, 06:15 PM   #61
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
well said crayons. Even if she gave him his number, that doesn't entitle him to ring and text her continuously, no matter what. That's like saying that someone deserved being raped because they accepted a drink from someone.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 08:09 PM   #62
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
That's like saying that someone deserved being raped because they accepted a drink from someone.

That's how I rationalize what's happening to the ladies while it's happening to them. Once you explain it to them that way, there is a level of acceptance, ala 'I've made my bed, I'll sleep in it' and it takes some of the fight out of them.

It's also good to tell them that they look kind of fat when you first get their clothes off. By reducing their self esteem they'll be more prone to desperately accept the sex you're hurling into them.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 08:15 PM   #63
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
On a more serious note, a girl that accepts an open drink from a stranger isn't to blame for getting raped (that'd be the fault of the rapist), but that doesn't mean that she wasn't naive (or being stupid, if she was aware of potential danger and went ahead with it anyway.) We need to accept the reality of the world and the dangers it poses and be responsible for ourselves.

On the same token, when a man that climbs into a polar bear cage gets mauled no one in their right mind blames the polar bear as it was simply just being a polar bear; the man is seen as reaping the fruits of his own stupidity. If you should know better, you should know better.

Old 11.14.2009, 09:08 PM   #64
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
That's how I rationalize what's happening to the ladies while it's happening to them. Once you explain it to them that way, there is a level of acceptance, ala 'I've made my bed, I'll sleep in it' and it takes some of the fight out of them.

It's also good to tell them that they look kind of fat when you first get their clothes off. By reducing their self esteem they'll be more prone to desperately accept the sex you're hurling into them.

as long as they're they're sober enough to breath
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 11:36 PM   #65
amerikangod
invito al cielo

If you can breathe you can blow, I always say.

Old 11.15.2009, 05:57 AM   #66
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
If you can breathe you can blow, I always say.
#1 hahahahahaha.

#2 i think i know what's going on now. it took a minute. sorry i missed it.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2009, 08:15 AM   #67
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.15.2009, 11:29 AM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
wtf, do you not read anything?

putting the pieces together w/ deleted threads was hard as fuck, plus who has the time?

Quote:
I gave him my number when he was freaking out about his girlfriend at the time,

oh, so you were there-- for him. ha ha.

child, that is never a good move unless you're trying to score on their rebound, as illustrated by some seinfeld show.

see here, or find the corresponding video:
http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheWaitOut.htm

next time you see a man moaning in his rebound do the world a favor and say to yourself "i am not his mommy", and keep walking. it's like giving money to the homeless.

well, lesson learned i hope.

Quote:
and then he was all OMFG ILU, and then he started calling 10 times a day, and being creepy, and giving way too much info, so I stopped talking to him. then he got all emo and started emailing me, texting, blah blah all the time asking why I stopped talking to him. one of my friends told him to stop and he did.

but hasn't he been posting pics of his latest new girflriend all over now? or was that a rental? jeezus, this board is confusing ha ha. anyway so if he stopped what's the big fuzz about?

Quote:
we were never in a relationship (wtf, internet relationships?) and I really don't appreciate you writing shit like that without any regard.

ha ha, ok, sorry, misunderstandigs on the interwebs are nothing new, and i would have sworn you two were like "i wuv you hunny bunny" and "i wuv you pumpkin", and that's what made crypto post his cock in mouth thread. cuz you two appeared to be having some kinda cheesy thing. but ok so it wasn't like that. appearances count however, ha ha, so pardon my confusion.

watch that seinfeld episode if you can though. i know it's from before your time but it's highly illuminating.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2009, 11:32 AM   #69
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
well said crayons. Even if she gave him his number, that doesn't entitle him to ring and text her continuously, no matter what. That's like saying that someone deserved being raped because they accepted a drink from someone.

but didn't crayons say that he stopped? i just quoted her post. it wasn't a police matter.

this thread feels like maury povich-style "justice".

i feel dirty watching this drama, and yet, i keep coming bak to this channel.

i also occasionally watch "divorce court"-- it's hilarious.

ps- this was not a rape
Old 11.15.2009, 11:38 AM   #70
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
the dramaqueeniggypopimpersonatortrainwreck wasn't lynched, he poked chabib and unexpectadly got bitch slapped, that's all.

but how come everyone is all of the sudden "he was mean to me" "he's a closet gay" "my ancestors ate his ancestors" & shit?

i mean, if you hate someone, by all means destroy them or die trying, but don't wait until he's gone to start talking shit about him is what im saying. sway was always pretty good at defending himself and giving shit to his enemies (i was one of them, many times in the past, then i started to like him), and he could be quite funny when he fought, but now that he's not here to respond it's like all the chickenshits who didn't tell him to go fuck his mother when they should have now come out of the woodwork with their petty revenges-- disgusting.

anyway im amused at all this & laughing while i post, i swear.

and my solidarity to crayons-- fuck stalkers-- but girl, dont ever give your phone to interweb strangers, candy or no candy.
Old 11.15.2009, 11:54 AM   #71
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
are you on crack? sway was never good at defending himself, he ranted about irrelevant shit and repeated himself even worse than i do as a "defense"

shitttt, now whos gonna update me on iggy's bowel movements?
Old 11.15.2009, 12:02 PM   #72
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
are you on crack?

never. but i might be in a slightly altered state.

Quote:
sway was never good at defending himself, he ranted about irrelevant shit and repeated himself even worse than i do as a "defense"

really? i remember some funny shit he's said. unfortunately i don't remember with quoting accuracy but he's had his good moments.

Quote:

junkies don't shit much!
Old 11.15.2009, 12:04 PM   #73
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Lets see, so somebody was looking for attention? Good thing we're all so intelligent that we didn't give him any, eh?
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2009, 12:06 PM   #74
Satan
invito al cielo

he said some funny shit but it wasnt on purpose funny it was like spectacle funny. "can you believe this mfer" funny. i don't know, it's not like i can go back and look thanks to chabib. i wanted to read that thread...prick.

to think i recorded all those damn stooges songs. for nothing.
Old 11.15.2009, 12:07 PM   #75
Satan
invito al cielo

ps, you don't fuck with topcat.
Old 11.15.2009, 12:19 PM   #76
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha, ok, sorry, misunderstandigs on the interwebs are nothing new, and i would have sworn you two were like "i wuv you hunny bunny" and "i wuv you pumpkin", and that's what made crypto post his cock in mouth thread. cuz you two appeared to be having some kinda cheesy thing. but ok so it wasn't like that. appearances count however, ha ha, so pardon my confusion.

um, no. I left him some less than three hearts on his usernotes, but I leave stupid shit like that on everyone's usernotes. I never said anything like that, I'm not even that kind of person to call ANYONE some stupid nickname like that, in fact I hate that shit. he called me some shit like cotton candy and whatever the fuck he said, but I thought he was just joking around (stupid me). after that it started getting out of hand. calling me, literally sobbing, because you "miss me"... right. I was his friend when he was freaking out (dumb idea, I had no idea he'd done it 234534354 times before), but once he started being weird, telling me to drop everything and go live with him... I was through.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2009, 12:19 PM   #77
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I love you
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2009, 12:44 PM   #78
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
It's going to be interesting to see how long he lurks here.
I think this place was to much of his life to just let it go.
Anyways if you're out there thanks for Iggy pointer My son
finally got Funhouse to me and I find it most enjoyable
Old 11.15.2009, 06:06 PM   #79
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Yay for drama, we haven't had any in a while.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2009, 06:14 PM   #80
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but how come everyone is all of the sudden "he was mean to me" "he's a closet gay" "my ancestors ate his ancestors" & shit?

i mean, if you hate someone, by all means destroy them or die trying, but don't wait until he's gone to start talking shit about him is what im saying. sway was always pretty good at defending himself and giving shit to his enemies (i was one of them, many times in the past, then i started to like him), and he could be quite funny when he fought, but now that he's not here to respond it's like all the chickenshits who didn't tell him to go fuck his mother when they should have now come out of the woodwork with their petty revenges-- disgusting.

anyway im amused at all this & laughing while i post, i swear.

and my solidarity to crayons-- fuck stalkers-- but girl, dont ever give your phone to interweb strangers, candy or no candy.

i don't go for the whole "if you hate someone, destroy them or die trying" idea. i dont know if yr addressing me or what, but i did tell him to fuck off numerous times, in the end i just put him on ignore because i couldnt be fucked wasting the energy in an endless slagging match with him. there is a longass thread somewhere which devolved into me and him exchanging and endless circular politics argument. whats the point in going thru the motions of trying to score points by being an asshole to some other asshole ad infinitum?

i think people are talking shit now because we all know that this is just an attention grabbing stunt and he's reading everything. fuck it. may he never return.

time for an end to the whole swaygate thing.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth