Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A message from Nate Young...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.03.2007, 03:19 PM   #1
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
On the morning of Feb 24th my brother Peter Young was in a fire. He was injured with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 30-44% of his body. Neighbors reported seeing him coming out of his apartment unharmed only to see him run back in to save his dog Little John. The smoke and heat over took Pete as soon as he reentered the apartment. Pete was found unconscious and burning by Brighton Police and Fire Department who rushed him over to the U of M hospital. His apartment was completely destroyed and Little John did not make it. Pete has no medical insurance or insurance on his apartment which he owns. He will be in the hospital for up to 1 year.
I am asking for donations to help my family with some of the medical bills and the rebuilding of his apartment. I have set up a Paypal account in Pete's name.
Please Paypal donations to Peter.B.Young@gmail.com
Pete first introduced me to punk, psychedelic rock and noise - the music that inspired me the most as a kid. He also painted the cover for the first Wolf Eyes album released on Bulb. Without him Wolf Eyes may not have ever existed. I hope you'll help me give him something back.

http://www.wolfeyes.net/html/pete.html

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth