Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bawdy and Lewd Poll
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Sucking - preferences. More than one vote allowed?
The slow mastectomy 8 42.11%
The devils wort 6 31.58%
The floor fingers 4 21.05%
The chocolate aperture 5 26.32%
The violent, spitting serpent 7 36.84%
The hair-bestowed sacks of life 5 26.32%
The nose 3 15.79%
Other/ autre - Oh, let me tel you a story... 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05.05.2006, 07:20 AM   #21
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
Mike Jones
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 10:30 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The Floor Fingers.

The Chocolate Aperture.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to make these things quite so obvious. Tsk tsk.

eh, the bad poetry robs the sex of the whole thing. of course it's unrecognizable. people don't fuck crossword puzzles. floor fingers??? who would suck that!!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 02:51 PM   #23
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
toooooooes
lucyrulesok is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 03:42 PM   #24
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
The Slow Masectomy, that would be breasts right? I prefer nipples though, you should have a separate one for that. The Sweet Bing Cherry's perhaps? (Pop Quiz: What book am I referencing here?)

I also vote for fingers and ear lobes. Allthough earlobes are more biting and caressing than sucking.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth