Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page J. Mascis pics from toronto.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.11.2006, 04:04 PM   #41
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by holy-reverb!!
have fun at nightmare befor x-mass festival.

Cheers, hope it works out for you at Montreal
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 08:11 PM   #42
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Insisting that Dinosaur Jr. and Mascis are god isn't going to change my mind, so don't even try it. I despise them both.
Old 07.11.2006, 08:25 PM   #43
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
im not insisting. I dont think anyone was. I really dont give the shit what you think of mascis, lou or murph.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 08:29 PM   #44
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Actually, that comment was more directed at Rob Instigator.
Old 07.11.2006, 08:45 PM   #45
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
i dont think he was trying to change yr mind.

Old 07.11.2006, 08:48 PM   #46
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

I don't think I give a fuck.
Old 07.11.2006, 09:39 PM   #47
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
Insisting that Dinosaur Jr. and Mascis are god isn't going to change my mind, so don't even try it. I despise them both.

I think you do, otherwise you would not say anything in the first place. Or you are just looking to annoy someone. And you cant sat you despise someone when you dont even know them. You can say you despise their music, but those two things are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Choose yr words wisely bud.

Old 07.12.2006, 07:37 AM   #48
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
This is the page where they were posted on freakscene

http://www.freakscene.net/smf/index....ic,7866.0.html
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 09:20 AM   #49
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
can-satur-tank-9-erous says such hurtful things to me because I scorned her tasty love.

what can I say?

I was a dickhead in middle school.

can you not forgive?

Is it not enough that i apologizxed for standing outside your house blasting GREEN MIND over and over and over again trying to rip off Say Anything?

and is it not enough that I had to sit there and take your verbal abuse when you screamed at me that you had never seen that movie and that I was an idiot for trying to win you back?

and what about all the times I helped you dye your hair? Those count for nothing?

myloveforyougrowsfonderasmycockforyougrowslonger

I saved that Misfits t shirt you left at my place, you know, the one that got "soaked" by you that day I shwoed you how to tap your G? I never washed it and the smell triggers insane orgasms which I save for special occassions.

J Mascis says hi By The Way. He could never understand our love. he always said you were one of those "crazy freaks" that made his school experioence torture. I tried and tried to get through to him about how you were different, you were just insane enough to take your ills over the top, but to no avail.

he said Uma thought you were a bitch.

I have not talked to Uma since then.
Old 07.12.2006, 10:56 AM   #50
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yeah
Old 07.12.2006, 12:06 PM   #51
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Uma!!

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 12:18 PM   #52
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Old 07.12.2006, 01:03 PM   #53
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

so do I

Old 07.12.2006, 01:12 PM   #54
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

I guess I am very ignorant when it comes to the subject of myself.
Old 07.12.2006, 03:08 PM   #55
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Cool beans!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth