Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Facebook goes full corporatist
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.11.2019, 08:35 PM   #1
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Any of you still signed up on Facebook cannot complain about Trump because you are participating in real censorship, real corporate fascism.
If you're on facebook, you're totalitarian. You can't have it both ways.

zerohedge keeps calling out the technofascists - and facebook is at the top of the criminal data thieving heap, they don't like being named. They do a good job of keeping the msm in line, but zerohedge prints articles from all over the world and points out in Europe privacy is taken seriously, not written off as something from the old days,..

Zuck is a freaky looking bug, isn't he? Zerohedge does make a good point, if Japan is losing population, why aren't they rushing to let in thousands of poor and diseased immigrants without any skills like the US? The Zucks don't like that question made public.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...gecom-articles

in 2017 CEO Mark Zuckerberg tried to cozy up to the authoritarian Chinese government, helping suppress information about the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.11.2019, 08:36 PM   #2
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Let me guess - Facebook closed down one of your Nazi pages?

EDIT: As it turns out, I'm not entirely wrong.

Japan isn't letting in immigrants because they're racist. Agree with you about Fuckerberg though.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2019, 12:13 AM   #3
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Nazi is one of the most overused terms this century, and has lost almost all of its meaning.
Old 03.12.2019, 12:19 AM   #4
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I know. I'm part of the problem.

It's just such a knee-jerk response - I spend too much time on Twitter.

(Who am I allowed to call a Nazi, though?)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2019, 12:33 AM   #5
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Actual Nazis... which is why it needs to die out just like the actual nazis did. You can use neo-Nazi, because that term has been used to describe white supremacists for decades.

Censorship is an issue anywhere on big tech. What's fake news? Who gets to decide? If it's the government, that's totalitarian. If it's big tech they can hide behind their "it's a platform not a publisher" (or is it the other way around) to justify whatever censorship they want.
Old 03.12.2019, 02:02 PM   #6
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Any of you still signed up on Facebook cannot complain about Trump because you are participating in real censorship, real corporate fascism.
If you're on facebook, you're totalitarian. You can't have it both ways.

zerohedge keeps calling out the technofascists - and facebook is at the top of the criminal data thieving heap, they don't like being named. They do a good job of keeping the msm in line, but zerohedge prints articles from all over the world and points out in Europe privacy is taken seriously, not written off as something from the old days,..

Zuck is a freaky looking bug, isn't he? Zerohedge does make a good point, if Japan is losing population, why aren't they rushing to let in thousands of poor and diseased immigrants without any skills like the US? The Zucks don't like that question made public.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...gecom-articles

in 2017 CEO Mark Zuckerberg tried to cozy up to the authoritarian Chinese government, helping suppress information about the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre.

zerohedge still has a facebook page.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.13.2019, 04:37 AM   #7
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Whilst I don't agree with the idea that if you're on Facebook it automatically makes you a totalitarian, I do agree that Mark Zuckerberg is something else. His conference the other day about how he cares about the users' privacy and that he wants to make sure it's looked after was laughable. Can, or should, his empire be contained?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.13.2019, 06:18 PM   #8
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
Actual Nazis... which is why it needs to die out just like the actual nazis did. You can use neo-Nazi, because that term has been used to describe white supremacists for decades.

Oh stop with the semantics, a nazi is a nazi.

tesla has brainworms.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.14.2019, 12:09 AM   #9
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Oh stop with the semantics, a nazi is a nazi.

tesla has brainworms.

Sorry for not contributing to your agenda. Oh, no I'm not.
Old 03.14.2019, 06:57 AM   #10
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I don't have an agenda. A neo-nazi is a nazi. "Oh but he didn't actually march at the Nuremberg rallies" is a flimsy premise.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth