Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.09.2007, 12:33 PM   #2121
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't want to hijack the Qui thread about that, so I'll jump on this one, even though I haven't read any of it - I promise I'll do my best and read every reply that is a multiple of 173.
So here, French band The Qui covering The Who in French.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=165 762718
The translation allowed me to taste the lyrics of Pinball Wizard - shame on its author for the ludicrousness of the whole thing.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 12:41 PM   #2122
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka

Old 08.09.2007, 02:06 PM   #2123
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
email us - sonic youth news - top

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 07:48 AM   #2124
sarramkrop

Listen before you buy!
Thunder.wavThunder.mp3

Tune out snoring or block out reverberating car boom boxes so you can fall asleep. Don't let deep bass tones, such as the drone of someone snoring or the booming thumps of a drum beat, keep you from falling asleep! Distant Thunderstorm features a heavy dose of low tone sound masking, embedded in a beautiful sound mix of white noise and a real thunderstorm off in the distance.
Helps you relax and reduce stress. Bring the calming, far-off sounds of Mother Nature's rumbling thunderstorm into your environment to create a subdued yet relaxing atmosphere.
Take advantage of its sound masking qualities any time, anywhere. For best results, place the CD speaker between you and the source of the bothersome noise.
Distant Thunderstorm - one full hour

Baby's Blow Dryer CD — Blow dryer white noise amazingly calms babies

Listen before you buy!
Baby Dryer.wavBaby Dryer.mp3
Babies find the sound of a blow dryer very comforting! Like our Baby's Vacuum Cleaner CD, Baby's Blow Dryer CD calms and soothes babies, especially if they have colic.
Helps fussy or restless infants. Thousands of thankful parents can attest to the benefits of a running blow dryer sound to help ease colic or help their little ones fall asleep.
The CD offers many advantages over an actual blow dryer. You won't burn out a blow dryer motor. A CD is a lot easier (and safer!) to play all night than your blow dryer. You can control the decibel level of a CD. A CD frees you up to cuddle your baby with both hands. Best of all, the combination of a digitally recorded blow dryer and pure white noise provides a more soothing sound for baby.
Baby's Blow Dryer CD - one full hour

http://www.purewhitenoise.com/whitenoisecd.html#blow
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 08:06 AM   #2125
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
that someone is right.

i wish.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 08:28 AM   #2126
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
North Denver News is reporting that a local man has had thumb-altering surgery so as to better use the touchscreen on his iPhone.

Thomas Martel, 28, of Bonnie Brae, described by the paper as "a big guy" was struggling to use the touchscreen keyboard on his iPhone so he did what any red-blooded gadget lover would do and got his thumb chopped about to better use the device. Apparently his opposable digit got altered in a revolutionary new surgical technique known as "whittling."

"From my old Treo, to my Blackberry, to this new iPhone, I had a hard time hitting the right buttons, and I always lost those little styluses," explains Martel. "Sure, the procedure was expensive, but when I think of all the time I save by being able to use modern handhelds so much faster, I really think the surgery will pay for itself in ten to fifteen years. And what it's saving me in frustration - that's priceless."
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 09:43 AM   #2127
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2007, 05:38 PM   #2128
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2007, 11:59 AM   #2129
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic Youth - Denied Entry with Equipment
By nyctaper

As I write, Sonic Youth is performing at McCarren Pool. I’m not taping it, I’m not attending it. I’ve deleted my post from June promoting their album and providing a link where multiple nyctaper readers have already purchased copies of the new Daydream Nation CD. Sonic Youth can take their regurgitation of their 20-years-ago heyday and shove it up their ass.
I had an email which had been cc’d to Lee Ranaldo the guitarist. I was told to speak to Lee or soundman Aaron Mullan if there was any problem with entry. It was all supposed to be nice and simple. Only it wasn’t. The guard stopped me at the door, as well he should, and when I showed the email, he was nice enough to radio to security to get my clearance. Twenty-five minutes later, after multiple radio calls, I was told that neither Lee nor Aaron knew anything about taping and that the answer on taping was “no”.
Apologies to all the readers who have anxiously awaited my recording of this concert. When a band specifically allows taping in the past, grants specific permission in email, and ultimately leaves me standing at the gate denied entry, I’m left to consider whether its really worth expending any more time, money, and energy purchasing their product, buying tickets to their concerts, and promoting the performances through sharing my recordings. Given the way I was jerked around tonight, the answer with Sonic Youth is the same answer I received at the gate–”no”.
A band that could give a crap about their fans really shouldn’t get support from anyone. Don’t buy Sonic Youth CDs, don’t buy tickets to their concerts, and don’t give them any attention whatsoever. They’re tired old hacks anyway. 1988 is over.

http://www.nyctaper.com/?p=36
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2007, 12:23 PM   #2130
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
yeahhhhh man
Old 08.12.2007, 12:25 PM   #2131
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
Sonic Youth - Denied Entry with Equipment
By nyctaper

As I write, Sonic Youth is performing at McCarren Pool. I’m not taping it, I’m not attending it. I’ve deleted my post from June promoting their album and providing a link where multiple nyctaper readers have already purchased copies of the new Daydream Nation CD. Sonic Youth can take their regurgitation of their 20-years-ago heyday and shove it up their ass.
I had an email which had been cc’d to Lee Ranaldo the guitarist. I was told to speak to Lee or soundman Aaron Mullan if there was any problem with entry. It was all supposed to be nice and simple. Only it wasn’t. The guard stopped me at the door, as well he should, and when I showed the email, he was nice enough to radio to security to get my clearance. Twenty-five minutes later, after multiple radio calls, I was told that neither Lee nor Aaron knew anything about taping and that the answer on taping was “no”.
Apologies to all the readers who have anxiously awaited my recording of this concert. When a band specifically allows taping in the past, grants specific permission in email, and ultimately leaves me standing at the gate denied entry, I’m left to consider whether its really worth expending any more time, money, and energy purchasing their product, buying tickets to their concerts, and promoting the performances through sharing my recordings. Given the way I was jerked around tonight, the answer with Sonic Youth is the same answer I received at the gate–”no”.
A band that could give a crap about their fans really shouldn’t get support from anyone. Don’t buy Sonic Youth CDs, don’t buy tickets to their concerts, and don’t give them any attention whatsoever. They’re tired old hacks anyway. 1988 is over.

Yeah 1988 is over, thank god. Reagan is over, but I'm left to wonder if Bush is worse? Yes he is.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2007, 01:59 PM   #2132
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
My eleven posts today have brought my posts-per-day average from 1.30 to 1.33.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2007, 02:03 PM   #2133
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
my right nostril hurts really bad on my cartilage and i'm nauseous. i'm gonna try to get a good burp in to help that.
Old 08.14.2007, 05:22 PM   #2134
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Sonicl's avatar is in serious trouble according to the National Weather Institute.

Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2007, 05:24 PM   #2135
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
What the hell is that supposed to be? Has a small child gained access to Savage Clone's password?

I so wish I could rep you for that. Made me laugh like a drain. I still don't understand, mind.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2007, 05:28 PM   #2136
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
so it's true, god is black. look at that cloud.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2007, 08:11 PM   #2137
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Sonicl's avatar is in serious trouble according to the National Weather Institute.

its making me a serious dork but I am laughing so loud at that.

I really like weather patterns.
Old 08.15.2007, 03:04 PM   #2138
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I think I'd like a second opinion here, from you trusted board members.

It is a pure coincidence that I've met someone I quite like a lot, named Rueben , and then today a friend called me and told me to come over for dinner tonight, as they were making ruebens (which is a favorite food; they also know nothing of said individual Rueben). Do you think this means something, or am I just lame.

I'm leaning towards lame. But I may have known that already..

Eh.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2007, 01:31 PM   #2139
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
how long for have these been in the store section?
http://www.kungfunation.com/index.ph...roducts_id=328
http://www.kungfunation.com/index.ph...roducts_id=128
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2007, 01:52 PM   #2140
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
...Do you think this means something, or am I just lame.

I'm leaning towards lame. But I may have known that already...
Oh no, it's definitely a sign.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
5797104105106 107 1081091101171572076071107 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth