Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page shooting at school
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.16.2013, 09:02 PM   #101
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
To all these NRA folks and gunophiles who keep saying that gun-control didn't/doesn't work, that the assault rifle ban didn't/doesn't work, and with a straight face continually cry, bitch and moan to have MORE and MORE guns everywhere all I can say is..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.17.2013, 08:58 AM   #102
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Suicide is, like all human things, much more varied than the stereotypes about it.

These two twins, 45 years old, deaf since birth, were granted permission to be euthanized by their doctor from a Norwegian court. They have been deaf since birth, and are both going degeneratively blind. They have never been apart, and without their eye sight they wold have ended up living a "life" of pure terror. No communication, not knowing who was touching them, not being able to share anything with anyone. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-...go-euthanasia/

There is such a thing as "mercy killing."

and sometimes, it is self-inflicted.
Old 01.20.2013, 11:38 PM   #103
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Grow up Bytor. Guns are weapons which are DESIGNED to harm and kill people, which is a world of difference between accidents. Even when a gun harms or kills a person in an accident, it was still doing EXACTLY what it was created to do. No one is going to outlaw guns, but you tell me what the fuck is wrong with (a) 100% background checks with no private sale/gunshow loopholes, (b) assault rifle bans, (c) ammunition restrictions? These things make it safer for everybody, gun-owners included. If y'all gun owners, can't y'all compromise in a way that is fair to the overall community?

Old 01.21.2013, 08:28 AM   #104
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's easy'er to be an agressive animal then a long-ter for peace animal

peacefull animals got mistaken for pushovers
because agressive animal states don't have the IQ to understand a peacefull - friendly choosen state by another animal

the animal can not be blamed for beeing dominating factor by birth and nature
you can blame an animal as a human if he/she had the chance to devellop peace and friendlyness on it's animal journey on planet nature
and did not choose to be friendly, peacefull

because human animals have massive examples of humans going wrong
if they do no brain effort to learn from the past

then wars will continue till the year 3000

till the home planet of all animals is destroyed, exploited, poisond by sapian apes

i'm here to enjoy my animal life on planet nature
if sapain apes go on with war , pollution, exploitation of future populations
using the future people as slaves
then it can eat it's own ape shit at the end of the ride and don't complain about a destroyed future for it's own childeren, grandchilderen

childeren can not live for ever in lies of politics and religion
the modern world sez YOU are 98% chimpansee simulair in your dna

accept the modern world
accept that you are only an animal from birth to death

not even the modern world can change that

love and accept that you are an animal ape specie
and let no one speak for you that you are not an that you are a submissive slave of god or politics or what ever lie the rich and popes and kings told the analpabetic people for 1000 of years
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.21.2013, 09:01 AM   #105
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i find it acceptable that an animal wants to be wishfull thinking when it is in deep need to stay alive, under extreem situations

wishfull thinking from out an animal brain doesn't mean that there is a god

think about it like this

my design of evolution, from cellife in water to the walking ape now, has a basic of survival
and that is food

my stomic needs food and water or i simply don't survive, this is realistic
if i imagine something from my brain

in my brain i imagine, food and water

fantasy don't help my survival
i still loose

this is nature vs imagination of walking ape sapian

who is going to win?

you will know that an empty stomic will lead to death
no matter what you imaginate, a conversation with god , food or other imaginations

if you take this to real wild nature
you will see how real this is

you have 2 walking apes (a) and (b)
(a) is a naturally orientated
(b) is religious

there are 2 jungles where (a) and (b) are released without food

after 1 day (a) and (b) have found no food
(a) sets it's mind on sharp, is NOT counting on help, and knows death is getting closer, the situation is evaluated and the animal knows what emergency situation it is living, alert and ready to keep and keep searching for food and water

(b) as a religious person will be keeping conversations with it's own imagination, asking god for help, asking god for food and water, and wishfully thinking that it will found food because he/she had a conversation with god

(a)[nature] has more survival chances than (b)[religious]

and to come back to agression
why walking apes kill other walking apes

it is nature
in animal groups there is massive agression on animals from the same animal group when there is stress or a need of food

the animals fight for food
you have seen it on the animal tv channels, nature documentaries
animals fight so the strongest dna is created for the next generation
to survive on planet nature
Old 01.21.2013, 09:20 AM   #106
gast30
invito al cielo

the piont what i want to make is

don't be surprise that when you are born and grow up
you will see many genocides and brutalities commited by your own walking ape specie

before you were born

maybe you will see genocides happen during your life

i personally have seen many genocides happen and wars

i'm only 35 years

brevik, massa killing in sweden
columbine shooting
the batman movie shooting
and other shootings

then the wars with dictators and terrorist

and the wars that continue till this now
syria
mali
afganistan
pakistan

and maybe a new war israel vs iran

the walking ape has lost it's mind

the question for the future is

When will WE walking apes will have finally peace
and can live in natural harmony with other walking apes?

Old 01.22.2013, 02:22 PM   #107
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
And....another one.

Good job, America.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 02:27 PM   #108
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
And....another one.

Good job, America.

yeh reports coming in from a possible shooting at a college in Houston. people seen on stretchers apparently.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 02:34 PM   #109
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
some shooter entered Lone Star College's library and started shooting. The shooter is down, and ambulances with stretchers are going in the library. The cops are looking for a second suspect in the nearby woods.
http://www.khou.com/news/Reports-of-...187912461.html
Old 01.22.2013, 02:50 PM   #110
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
where are all the 'good guys with guns that stop bad guys with guns'?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 02:53 PM   #111
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I am not certain,. but in Texas it is illegal to bring a weapon onto a school campus, even if you have a concealed handgun license.
Old 01.22.2013, 03:19 PM   #112
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
Clearly, not a campus library.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 03:26 PM   #113
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Wont be long now before every irresponsible gun owner has identified themselves by shooting a load of people, and then everyone can finally feel safe.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 03:26 PM   #114
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Cue more conspiracy claptrap.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 03:41 PM   #115
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

According to statements by witnesses the shooting was a result of an argument between two people. One of them left the library, and then walked in blasting. shiiiiiit.
Old 01.23.2013, 01:21 AM   #116
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Robert, please, stick to Jesus and the science, but when it comes to honestly trying to defend (1) loopholes in background checks which is, DUH, precisely how CRIMINALS get many of their guns, (2) citizens should have access to dangerous assault weapons, what, should we all get the right to own nuclear munitions because the gubment has them, (3) way to try to pull the John Brown card, but no, you fail, and John Brown and his family and militia were killed, and then an insane war followed which I also understand killed a lot more people, most with guns by no coincidence ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
According to statements by witnesses the shooting was a result of an argument between two people.
Generally speaking, isn't how that always works? Of the many people I know who've been shot, and the 8 who've been killed, most were the result of such circumstances.

Old 01.23.2013, 01:28 AM   #117
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy

Don't know, in Houston seems like the law came in guns blazing and took down the shooter and thankfully didn't hurt anybody else unlike at the Algerian hostage fiasco over the weekend. Meanwhile last week in Central California a kid walks into his classroom and shoots a classmate with a shotgun, the principal and teacher came in and talked him down. Nobody else got shot, nobody got killed, the shooter was apprehended. So who are the heroes exactly?

Old 01.23.2013, 09:02 AM   #118
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 01.23.2013, 10:11 AM   #119
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Do not forget they are all in it together. They are all millionaires looking to maintain the status quo.
Preznit Bush started the whole massive debt by beginning two wars, funded at the rate of billions a week, that have lasted well over a decade now.
The same people making money off of the war are still making billions, and they all have a much bigger piece of any president's ear than the 40+ million living in poverty.
Old 01.23.2013, 10:38 AM   #120
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Keeping a force in afghanistan equivalent to the one in South Korea is fine and dandy. what happens is that the USA has spent nearly half of the money on these wars in hiring out mercenary/"private security" firms. No one makes money when the army is sent somewhere, only in purchasing equipment for them, but sending a private mercenary company over makes a lot of money for those that own such operations. and that is government money, given with no accountability, no questions asked, and a private mercenary does not have to follow rules of war that a soldier has to. it skirts around the law very nicely.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth