Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Growing with Sonic Youth!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.11.2011, 09:51 AM   #1
chris.l70
empty page

chris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard suckachris.l70 cold hard sucka
bye.
chris.l70 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2011, 11:17 AM   #2
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.l70
I just read about someone in one of the other threads stating how he has grown out of Sonic Youth. Sonic Youth isn't for the weak of mind, faint of heart, or dull of spirit!!! If you have "grown out of them", then you are not one of the truly creative or individualistic. I pity all of those people who decide to join the others in the graveyard of the status-quo. So having said that, Hooray to all of you who know what this precious life is all about!!! Loving, living, and being creative!!!

U R A DOUCHE!
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2011, 01:19 PM   #3
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Whoah, did you just say that if you don't like SY, you're not creative?

I'm a pretty big SY fan, but damn dude.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2011, 03:58 PM   #4
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know what to type so you choose.

A) LOLOL
B) You are an idiot.
C) What hevusa said.
D) All of the above.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2011, 04:26 PM   #5
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, this is actually kind of offensive. You're giving SY fans a bad name. No wonder some folks associate this kind of music with elitism and pretense.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2011, 08:43 AM   #6
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I believe lots of today´s problems is caused for that many people seem not have ability to connect on anything. I believe the most important thing in this world is growing and specially spiritual growing. But if you don´t have any ground to grow, then wind just takes you anywhere. And I believe that kind of life goes into dead-end sooner or later and if that person want to feel himself "big" at least one time, he also takes other people with him.

BUT I also believe that growing is always invidual. When we are growing we have to leave sometimes also something behind. For example speed metal/punk was very important to me one time, but now my spirit doesn´t need aggressive feelings as much. I think it has been very fascinating that SY has made music since I listened them first time that has been quite equal of my spiritual growing (there has been few albums, that were very different as my mind at that time). But maybe some other person just find he don´t need SY anymore to get forward.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth