Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Pettibon/ Goo Cover - need stickers!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.07.2006, 02:43 PM   #1
ted_kennedy
bad moon rising

ted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to behold
Hi, can anybody help me?

I need to get hold of stickers with the image of the Goo cover (the one Raymond Pettibon did) on them. I need quite a few of them. Anyone know a site where I can buy em? I already checked the official SY store - they don't got em.

If someone has the technology to make them from scratch I would really appreciate someone doing that, and I would, of course, throw some dollard at them too.
ted_kennedy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 12:31 AM   #2
hellotwentyfifteen
bad moon rising

Location: sonic toronto (it's way cooler than regular toronto)
hellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nicehellotwentyfifteen is just really nice
make them yourself with avery labels and a printer

ill make you 100 for 30$

or just draw it on everything, thats what i did when i was 14-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastuionel
Only there i seen chep like that Cell Phone
hellotwentyfifteen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2006, 12:43 AM   #3
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Down with Walmart!

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth