oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.21.2006, 10:51 PM   #1141
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
He is quite the poet. Patti showed him up though by telling a 9 hour story of horses just by saying the word dishes over and over again.

He saw dishes dishes dishes dishes...

johnny, he gets this feeling, he's being surrounded by

dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes

that's like the best odd to washing machines ever!!! besides washing machine, of course
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 10:58 PM   #1142
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
johnny, he gets this feeling, he's being surrounded by

dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes

that's like the best odd to washing machines ever!!! besides washing machine, of course

Johnny gets up, takes of his dish jacket.

There's a pretty dish place
a dish called space
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 11:07 PM   #1143
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the best dishes of dishes.. dishes.. naked dishes.. cry fowl to dishes..
Old 04.21.2006, 11:12 PM   #1144
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
DISH
DISHES
Land of a Thousand DISHES
La Dish (de)

The boy was washing dishes drinking a glass of tea
From the other end of the hallway a dish was generating
Another dish was sliding up the dish washer
He merged perfectly with the dishes,
He washed perfectly, the dish in the hallway

The boy looked at dishes, dishes wanted to run,
but the dishes kept moving as planned
The dish took Johnny, he pushed him against the locker,
He drove it in, he drove it home, he drove it deep in dishes
The dishes disappeared, dishes fell on his knees,
started crashing his head against the locker,
started crashing his head against the locker,
started laughing hysterically

When suddenly Johnny gets the feeling he's being surrounded by
dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes
coming in in all directions
white shining silver studs with their nose in flames,
He saw dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes, dishes.
Do you know how to pony like bony maroney
Do you know how to dish, well it goes like this, it goes like this
Baby dish potato, do the dishigator, do the dishigator
And you dish the disher like your baby sister
I want your baby sister, give me your baby sister, dish your baby sister
Rise up on her knees, do the sweet pea, do the sweet pee pee,
Roll dishes on her back, got to lose control, got to lose control,
Got to lose control and then you take control,
Then you're rolled down on your back and you wash it like that,
Like it like that, like it like that, like it like that,
Then you do the watusi, yeah do the watusi

Life is filled with dishes, Johnny's laying there, his dish coffin
Angel looks down at him and says, “Oh, pretty boy,
Can't you show me nothing but dishes ?”
Johnny gets up, takes off his dish jacket,
Taped to his dish there's the answer,
You got dish knives and dish knives and
Switchblades preferred, switchblades preferred
Then he cries, then he screams, saying
Life is full of dishes, I'm cruisin' through my brain
And I fill my nose with snow and go Rimbaud,
Go Rimbaud, go Rimbaud,
And go Johnny go, and do the dishes, oh do the dishes
There's a dish place, a dish called space
It's a pretty little place, it's across the tracks,
Across the tracks and the name of the place is you like it like that,
You like it like that, you like it like that, you like it like that,
And the name of the dish is the
dishes, dishelettes, dishelettes, dishelettes,
dishelettes, dishelettes, dishelettes, dishelettes Baby calm down, dishes calm down,
In the night, in the eye of the dishes
There's a mare black and shining with yellow hair,
I put my fingers through her silken dish and found a stair,
I didn't waste time, I just walked right up and saw that
up there -- there is a dishup there -- there is a sea
up there -- there is a dish the dish the possibility
There is no land but the land

GOOD ENOUGH! I'M TIRED OF DISHES!
Old 04.21.2006, 11:16 PM   #1146
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
dishes died for somebody's sins but not mine's
patti smith!
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 11:16 PM   #1147
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
dishes died for somebody's sins but not mine's

people say "beware!"
but I don't care
the Dishes are just
rules and regulations to me, me
Old 04.21.2006, 11:21 PM   #1148
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Meltin’ on a dish of thieves
Wild dish up my sleeve
Thick dish of dish
My dishes my own
They belong to me, me
Old 04.21.2006, 11:24 PM   #1149
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Free Dishes

Every night before I go to sleep
Find a dish, win a lottery,
Scoop the dishes up from the sea
Cash them in and buy you all the dishes you need.
Every night before I rest my head
See those dollar dishes go swirling 'round my bed.
I know they're stolen, but I don't feel bad.
I take those dishes, buy you things you never had
Oh, baby, it would mean so much to me,
Oh, baby, to buy you all the dishes you need for free.
Old 04.21.2006, 11:34 PM   #1150
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hahaha.

it's the dish i hate
it's the dish i hate
yeah the china plate sucks
he's a big crock pot
he dished us out of luck
it's the dish i haaate..
Old 04.21.2006, 11:38 PM   #1151
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
how did all this dishes stuff come about?
Old 04.21.2006, 11:38 PM   #1152
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Henry Frickin' Rollins. That's how.
Old 04.21.2006, 11:42 PM   #1153
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

he likes dishes.
Old 04.21.2006, 11:42 PM   #1154
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Dish is a really funny word. Patti Dish!
Old 04.21.2006, 11:45 PM   #1155
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Dish Suzuki!
Old 04.21.2006, 11:48 PM   #1156
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I always replace band names with my band Sone. My favorites are Soneic Youth and Queens of the Sone Age.
Old 04.21.2006, 11:49 PM   #1157
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
What about the Sone Sone Sones? I like that one.
Old 04.21.2006, 11:50 PM   #1158
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
What about the Sone Sone Sones? I like that one.

Nice. I might start using that one.
Old 04.22.2006, 08:32 AM   #1159
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

That's a sweet band name.

Top of the morning!
Old 04.22.2006, 10:18 AM   #1160
finding nobody
invito al cielo

top of the morning! you guys know henry rollins was in jackass the movie. and! beck's mom was in black flag 8-)
48555657 58 59606168108158558 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth