Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page CONAN:that was great
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.11.2006, 12:26 PM   #21
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Props to Conan for being such a Kool guy. FUCK Leno & these other ass-holes! Conan gives freedom when his music acts perform. For example, Thurston being Thurston improvised @ the end of the song w/ noise. & who was it that cheered first...Conan. Thanks to Conan for booking the Youth, & of course to SY for being such a talented group.

& thanks to our one & only Kegmama for the link. :-)
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2006, 01:17 PM   #22
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Yea that was a cool show. Kim was a bit off but I still liked the way she sang home. Like Hoe-um aga ain. It was fuckin fun
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2006, 07:18 AM   #23
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nneureiter
If you watch Kim after Conan walks away, you can see her twice point to her ear as she is talking to Thurston. I think she is saying her in ear monitor was broken. She could not hear herself. I love Kim so much, but that really was pretty bad vocally. Poor thing..........

has to be it. srsly
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2006, 02:36 PM   #24
bebopdebebo
empty page

bebopdebebo has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
is there a way to see that episode again.
bebopdebebo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2006, 02:58 PM   #25
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
i hope so

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2006, 09:09 PM   #26
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
yeah i think he played with lou reed at that thing

Yes. It was Lou Reed, Conan, Jack Black, Adam Sandler, Dana Carvey and Jimmy Fallon playing Walk on the Wild Side.

The funniest part was when Sandler came out and tried to shake Reed's hand and Lou just walked away. Hilarious. He's obviously not an Adam Sandler movie fan.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2006, 09:13 PM   #27
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Getting ready to watch the video Kegmama posted and those NBC assholes took it off. Something about copyrighted material....
Anyway, I obviously missed the show. Maybe it will eventually be put up later.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2006, 09:26 PM   #28
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i really liked, right around when the credits started to roll, when it looked like conan and t were jamming for a split second. am i the only one that noticed that? conan was dancing, or something.
Old 08.12.2006, 09:55 PM   #29
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i really liked, right around when the credits started to roll, when it looked like conan and t were jamming for a split second. am i the only one that noticed that? conan was dancing, or something.

I saw that too. They first were talking about Ts guitar first though. (all the stickers by the look of it.)

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2006, 01:43 AM   #30
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopdebebo
is there a way to see that episode again.

its in the shared forum.

but when i got it i could only get sound so i dont know if i just cant work my media player or what
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth