Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2014, 05:19 PM   #37341
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
That is because you don't spread Reputation the right way like the San Antonio Spurs

You have to actually SPREAD it around in order to be able to spread it anyone in the first place..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2014, 05:31 PM   #37342
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, that is how it works, if you can't spread it to one user, you need to spread some rep to other users first, even if you just randomly spread some rep to say hello to other people

Old 06.18.2014, 08:19 PM   #37343
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

It is almost weird how the teams that have dominated both international soccer and the NBA the past few years BOTH lost in stunning fashion which caught people totally by surprise. I think the entire world expected Spain to beat Chile. I'm sure thought they would advance from their group even if I've been saying they won't win the whole Cup. They lost. I'm think the entire world (at least the smaller proportion of the world that follows the NBA) thought that Miami Heat would beat Spurs in Game 4 to even out the series and make it interesting, even if most people thought they couldn't win the entire series. It was stunning to see the Spurs disassemble the Heat for 3 consecutive games..

What an ironic year! I can't think of a year where the two biggest names in sports were both humbled in such stunning fashion!

#GodIsPissed

Old 06.19.2014, 09:39 AM   #37344
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yo....last night....well whatever....was amazing. Just got home now......and well it was soo fucking worth it.

time to sleep. then hopefully wake up to get some gourmet sausages....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2014, 11:40 AM   #37345
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
someone give me $$$ i found the most perfect dress for me
http://www.openingceremony.us/produc... ductid=102244
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2014, 02:33 AM   #37346
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
im gonna miss 'simple minds' tonight.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2014, 08:46 AM   #37347
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
started using oils and i m wtf.
and this, even when i was working on it with acrylics, must be the most difficult thing i have ever worked on.

obviously, IN PROGRESS.

those 2: being impatient and having not yet let myself go free, need to be dealt with, otherwise i wont ever be the painter i want to be.
Old 06.20.2014, 09:09 AM   #37348
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
nef, your shit rocks. everything is a process. strive for perfection but be happy with the effort
Old 06.21.2014, 01:29 AM   #37349
Nefeli
invito al cielo

thank you Rob. means a lot. and you are right. i havent been really enjoying the procedure. its in rare moments that i have fun, or feel great. i should first focus on being more relaxed.
Old 06.23.2014, 09:24 AM   #37350
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
these past few nights I've actually been dreaming.
Old 06.24.2014, 01:07 PM   #37351
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I want to sell everything I own and move to the west coast.
Old 06.24.2014, 01:23 PM   #37352
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2014, 04:04 AM   #37353
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses

Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2014, 04:11 AM   #37354
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
you have beautiful eyes, cunt
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.25.2014, 05:48 AM   #37355
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
How to Disappear
1. Sit alone in a public space like a café, garden or public square.
2. Try to shift your focus from the thoughts spinning in your mind to the sounds of the space surrounding you.
3. Consider the sounds that reach your ear, sound by sound, without granting any one sound greater significance than any other.
4. Contemplate the folds and creases of the sounds you now hear. When you hear the voice of a passerby, contemplate its tone and this tone’s depth, not only the meaning of its words. When an annoying car drives past, contemplate the harsh sound of it’s motor and the sonic spectrum of its reverberations. When you hear a distant radio, don’t focus merely on the singer’s voice or the song’s name, but rather contemplate the clarity of its frequency and listen to its static.
5. Prevent these sounds from forming a hierarchy; prevent them from occupying the foreground or retreating to the background. Always remember that you must place all sounds at the same distance from you.
6. You will find that your greatest difficulty is concentrating on the sounds themselves, for the thoughts, impressions, and memories that these sounds conjure up will persistently take over part of your concentration, pushing the real-time sounds to the background. Make sustained efforts to return to the sounds arising in your present moment, for your mission is only to listen to them, not to think about their meanings.
7. As time passes and you steep yourself in what you hear, you will discover an increasing number of sonic details around you. Each of these details will lead you to another; each sound will lead you to a neighboring one. At this point you will find that your inner voice gradually diminishes at the same rate by which you immerse yourself in your sonic environment.
8. When you ultimately succeed in listening to the place in its entirety, you will find that the distance between yourself and the space’s sounds has diminished, and that you have become part of the place. You will find that no one around you notices your presence; everyone will pass by without seeing you.
Haytam El-Wardany
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2014, 11:47 PM   #37356
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2014, 12:34 PM   #37357
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Opened my car to find some interesting things. an LP by a band called toupee, a hotdog, a demo CD to some dark ambient stuff, and grass.....everywhere. Like not the good kind....but grass from a lawn.....and now my white sweater has grass and dirst stains.
Old 06.27.2014, 05:45 PM   #37358
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Been lazy but I finally finished carving the inside. I gots to go with my neighbor and ask to borrow his tools to drill holes in the cover....then bam!! Hookin' this shit up.
Old 06.27.2014, 11:45 PM   #37359
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

MOTHERFUCKERS FOR REAL!!! Its like, DUDE FOR THE FIFTEENTH TIME ITS DUE ....... THAT IS WHY I WROTE IT ON THE FUCKING BOARD YO!

Old 06.28.2014, 12:02 AM   #37360
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Post secondary liberal arts degrees are a fucking sham. make your own way free of student debt.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1368176818181858186518661867 1868 186918701871187819181968 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth