Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ralph Nader, whoring for attention... again
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2008, 10:37 PM   #41
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
well see that supports my point refuting suchfriend (sorta): one can't blame the 2-party system for the way alternative political organizations are so shittily run. that's a matter of self-determination and a love of failure.

so true.
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2008, 11:04 PM   #42
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Nader is getting my vote. Screw you guys, i don't want my vote to count.
Old 02.24.2008, 11:19 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
Nader is getting my vote. Screw you guys, i don't want my vote to count.

i'm sorry you were under the delusion your vote counted at all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2008, 11:21 PM   #44
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Hence, I am voting for Nader.
Old 02.25.2008, 12:25 AM   #45
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

amasaganalo! [thank you]

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 12:28 AM   #46
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i agree ith nadar more than any of the rest of them, but come on he failed twice badly, no reason to for him to run at all.

Nader askes you the American to ask yourself the most important question in democracy, why do you actually support the representative leaders in the first place? Do you pick them because you agree with them, or because it looked like a sure bet? Nader's arguement was that you need to feel confident to vote your conscience, and to represent your actual beliefs in politics, rather then playing some kind of semi-democratic lottery.

Old 02.25.2008, 12:32 AM   #47
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
nader has no hope because we've got a two party system. a two party system is more stable, obviously it;s our intent to keep it that way, and the american people be damned if we let some tree hugger come and fuck it up!
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 12:35 AM   #48
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Nader askes you the American to ask yourself the most important question in democracy, Do you pick them because you agree with them, or because it looked like a sure bet?

The Democrates picking a woman and a bi-racial man over a white male from the south is most certainly not a "safe-bet".
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 12:37 AM   #49
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Quote:
Nader askes you the American to ask yourself the most important question in democracy, why do you actually support the representative leaders in the first place? Do you pick them because you agree with them, or because it looked like a sure bet? Nader's arguement was that you need to feel confident to vote your conscience, and to represent your actual beliefs in politics, rather then playing some kind of semi-democratic lottery.

Nader has no monopoly on the idea that people should vote their conscience.

And representing one's actual beliefs in politics is some advice he could take:
Every other phrase out of his mouth is about the evils of corporations and the capitalist structure, yet he himself has several million dollars worth of stock and mutual funds in (gasp) corporations.
Old 02.25.2008, 12:41 AM   #50
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
amasaganalo! [thank you]

i was simply poking fun at synth, because he voted for hillary in the california primary. please don't appropriate my mockery of an individual for your own general purposes.
Old 02.25.2008, 12:49 AM   #51
nature scene
100%

Quote:
i was simply poking fun at synth, because he voted for hillary in the california primary. please don't appropriate my mockery of an individual for your own general purposes.

pwned.
Old 02.25.2008, 12:28 PM   #52
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
my question is how many people here who supported nader in 2000, now hate him? i bet a lot, and im not surprised....im convinced people like tesla and !@#$% voted for nader in 2000, with many here.
hypocrites,,,as i always say, this board is full of them

I think I unenthusiastically voted for Gore in 2000. I honestly don't remember.

I'm not sure how that makes me a hypocrite. But we couldn't have leatherneck show up without him calling people names. He's a real classy guy.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 01:08 PM   #53
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I think I unenthusiastically voted for Gore in 2000. I honestly don't remember.

I voted for Nader in 2000 because Gore was going to win NY pretty easily and I thought it important to help bring some issues to the table.

The issues that Nader is pushing now have become moot. Is he pushing any issues? If he is, it's all getting drowned out by the collective groan of people on both sides of the aisle wondering if he's going to be a spoiler for the other candidate. he won't. He's barely relevant anymore.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 01:34 PM   #54
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
only question I have is, does Barack Hussein Obama like BLACK SABBATH??

Old 02.25.2008, 01:36 PM   #55
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
only question I have is, does Barack Hussein Obama like BLACK SABBATH??

he's a late boomer aka jim jones generation so i'm gonna guess yes?
Old 02.25.2008, 01:37 PM   #56
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

wouldn;t that be something? a president blasting Sabbath classics like Children of the Grave or Supernaut on a late saturday night in the white house?
Old 02.25.2008, 01:42 PM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

look @ what i found:

http://overstated.net/2008/01/19/obamas-music-taste

it might not happen after all, but who knows? maybe it's not public knowledge
Old 02.25.2008, 01:46 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
Nader has no monopoly on the idea that people should vote their conscience.

And representing one's actual beliefs in politics is some advice he could take:
Every other phrase out of his mouth is about the evils of corporations and the capitalist structure, yet he himself has several million dollars worth of stock and mutual funds in (gasp) corporations.

since when does being and advocate equate with being a monopolist?
oh, "Surely you will say 'Physician, heal yourself! Do here in your hometown what we have heard that you did in Capernaum.' "

"I tell you the truth," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown. I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah's time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon.

and to Rob,

i had a six foot poster of this picture on my wall for over a year, fucking life size and shit... but then I replaced it with a huge axis bold of love poster of the same size, cuz I was sicking of looking at bill ward, and I thought jimi needed some attention, this decision having been made at 3:42 in the morning on a mushroom vision. in fact, I made my brother take a solemn oath to take me to the store in the morning when it opened to go buy that jimi poster.

Old 02.25.2008, 01:51 PM   #59
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
god dammit man, you're a dunce and a bore.

holy cow, i think i hit a nerve(then again with people like !@#$% and tesla, hitting that nerve barely takes much, lol)

im 100% sure !@#$% voted for nader in 2000, whined about him in 2004, and now again in 08.hahaha hey !@#$% jump on the leftwing bandwagon like you always do...OBAMA is the NEW NADER!

LMAOOO!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2008, 01:53 PM   #60
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
well he was the founder of US PIRG and did his seatbelt thing, etc, but yeah, consumer advocate, that's his place. they could also call him "presidentially deluded consumer advocate".

is this anyway to talk about a guy who in 2000, im guessin the majority of people here voted for, including you whiny?

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth