Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page billy corgan
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.06.2008, 04:27 AM   #21
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
ALMOST got through the day without thinking about him.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 04:42 AM   #22
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
she doesnt read your posts

bitch got you on ignore

anyway, on that note:

see that black & white box on the shelf between the 2 stacks of cds?

guess what that is.
Yeah haha! I noticed that before. I was going to say something but meh.
Old 02.06.2008, 09:59 AM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
you can bag on people who use ignore, but do not bag on my music collection!

the pumpkins used to be fucking awesome. that's not so much the case now, but I'm not going to throw stuff away.

of note: the giant stack of SY discs next to the offensive aeroplane box.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 10:06 AM   #24
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you can bag on people who use ignore, but do not bag on my music collection!

the pumpkins used to be fucking awesome. that's not so much the case now, but I'm not going to throw stuff away.

Ditto.
Old 02.06.2008, 10:31 AM   #25
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
needs to fall off the face of the earth immediately.
thank you for inspiring this thread phoenix.
that is all

I am so happy to see this is anti-BC, and not pro-BC.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 10:35 AM   #26
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I am so happy to see this is anti-BC, and not pro-BC.

Don't delude yourself, in a poll here on the Pumpkins the Pumpkins lovers were largely ahead of the Pumpkins haters
Old 02.06.2008, 10:36 AM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
CONSOLIDATED LIST OF HATERS:
  1. you.
  2. you.
  3. you.
  4. you.
  5. you.
  6. you.
  7. that one guy.
Old 02.06.2008, 10:45 AM   #28
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
Don't delude yourself, in a poll here on the Pumpkins the Pumpkins lovers were largely ahead of the Pumpkins haters

Personally, I don't hate Smashing Pumpkins. I don't love them by any means, but they had a few good songs early on. Later, eh, not so much. But Billy Corgan I can't stand. He is the next Bono in terms of how much they think of themselves.
Old 02.06.2008, 10:52 AM   #29
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
why is there still a need for smashpump/billy no mates threads?
pumpkins are nit great, billy no mates is a tosser and one of the rudest and most arrogant pricks ive evr had the misfortune to share a conversation with. he is a tosser and thats it! my only love for the pumpkins is the first side of gish. ive said that before a million times here......
Old 02.06.2008, 11:29 AM   #30
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
why is there still a need for smashpump/billy no mates threads?
pumpkins are nit great, billy no mates is a tosser and one of the rudest and most arrogant pricks ive evr had the misfortune to share a conversation with. he is a tosser and thats it! my only love for the pumpkins is the first side of gish. ive said that before a million times here......

huh?
Old 02.06.2008, 11:32 AM   #31
sarramkrop

And now, right from the studios of 'I'd Like To Tell You That You're A Piece Of Shit, You Easy, Easy Target'..............
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 11:34 AM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Online Translation

threads about smashing pumpkins and billy solo crap are no longer currently relevant.

billy rides the cock-horse.

PAULYBEE has posted 1 million times how gish was good.

billy is a prick.

I hope this helps.

Old 02.06.2008, 11:36 AM   #33
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
of course billy whinegan is a cunt!

still, that doesn't mean he can't write a mean tune, he has done, several times.

but only with smashing pumpkins, not in zwans or his dreadful "i wish i was marilyn manson or placebo was my backing band" solo album.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 11:37 AM   #34
sarramkrop

Does he still make music?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 11:46 AM   #35
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
[b]

I hope this helps.

haha, thanks.
Old 02.06.2008, 11:49 AM   #36
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
CONSOLIDATED LIST OF HATERS:
  1. you.
  2. you.
  3. you.
  4. you.
  5. you.
  6. you.
  7. that one guy.

...don't be such a hater.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 11:49 AM   #37
sarramkrop

It's more the fact that he is such old news, even if I don't like his music either. Continue the bitching, but it'd be nice if it was a little more entertaining.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 11:50 AM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
how am i supposed to know if billy corgan is a piece of crap or not.

I have heard first hand testimonial that he is and always has been a pretentious cock.

that said, I bet he would fit in nicely here.
Old 02.06.2008, 12:05 PM   #39
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe Corgan is a jerk, maybe not, the point is that the music he makes NOW, and really after 93' is not good. Nothing about it makes anyone I know feel good or interested or happy or anxious or thrilled or relaxed or anything. It is dull blah bland boring and manufactured to capture the minds of 9-12 yr olds who don't know any better yet or old foggies who insist on his uber-rad songwriting capacities.

I liked Gish, Mission to Mars EP, some songs of Siamese Dream and a few off Pisces Iscariot, so I can't say that he/sp never wrote interesting or cool stuff. But I can and do think that Billy Corgan's recent output is a shame a sham a scam and a little worse than say..''Milli Vanilli''
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 12:06 PM   #40
sarramkrop

I wasn't even aware of Billy Corgan being tabloid fodder.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth