Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.26.2011, 12:41 AM   #3841
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses

deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 12:42 AM   #3842
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
oh shit....did it not show up?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 12:42 AM   #3843
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
nah, but hopefully you were referring to that one. i love it
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 12:43 AM   #3844
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
That's EXACTLY what I was referring to!
Old 03.26.2011, 12:43 AM   #3845
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

fucking brilliant.
Old 03.26.2011, 01:43 AM   #3846
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
new page

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 01:48 AM   #3847
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
and I haven't played xenogears.....One reason was because it's hard to find a copy. and my ps1 was never modded.

Really? I've found quite a few copies of Xenogears at local pawn shops. Want me to look for a copy for ya? It'd be $10. Plus shipping. If I sold it to you. The original black label version is worth like $35-50, but the greatest hits one is worth only $20 ish. There was a time when XENO, SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT, VAGRANT STORY, and a few others were worth a bit, but eventually the stupidity of greatest hits titles being that much made people more into modding/roms and less into buying em, haha. So, I noticed prices went down on AMAZON (I remember buying SHIN MEGETAMI TENSEI: NOCTURNE off of amazon.com -- it had been $80-100 and then it just seemed like no one wanted to pay for it anymore or something, and it SUDDENLY dropped to $30 for a spell.. It's stayed there ever since, I think. The game's had 3 pressings, for fuck's sake -- it's not rare!).. Rarest game I ever owned was Castlevania: Dracula X for the SNES. Bought it at a pawn shop for $4. Sold it for $92!

You do know you don't have to mod a PS1 or PS2 to play burnt PS1 games right? Probably don't need to even mod a PS3. The best, and easiest way, to play burnt games is with a PS2... using the swap trick. Get a "PS2 FATTY" (roughly $40 at pawn shops; this is the opposite of slim). Get some CD-R's. Get Nero, or whatever, will burn either .cdi or .bin/.cue.... eh, I'll justll walk you through it, since it'll be useful to others too (unless you just have a PSP, which you can EASILY play downloaded and/or burnt games for -- just look it up online.... btjunkie.org has a ridiculous amount of "PSX OPTIMIZED FOR PSP GAMES")...

PAGE 194 PRESENTS:
MY FATTY PS2 GAME SWAP DISC TRICK
----------------------------
TOOLS: An original PS1 game in good-enough condition, a FAT PS2, some CD-R's, Nero (or any other decent CD burning program), EMUPARADISE.ORG in your Firefox "Favorites"...

GETTIN' STARTED

1) BREAK OFF THE FACE OF YOUR PS2. Yeah, that "Reduces the value of your used PS2" (used FAT PS2's go for $20-50 nowadays. They're easy as hell to get. Slims go for a bit less. If anyone tries to sell you one for more than $50, tell em to fuck off. If they try to sell you one for less than $20, there must be something wrong with it). A warning... the first-edition PS2's (the ones where, when you play a DVD, you won't see how much time is remaining; only what chapter you're on.. there's a LOT less options) have a tough time playing CD-R's... PSX games... early PS2 games (purple backs)... really, a tough time playing just about any fucking thing, that piece of shit.. has any Sony system not had a shitload of problems when they debut? Fuck me. PSP's had missing pixels, haha. Can you imagine playing a game and pixels fall out? I love game glitches. I should throw in some glitching games in my next movie. Ohhh... maybe for my shmup, I'll have some level textures that nothing but glitches!).... one way to fix this is to turn your console... on the side.. or upside down. Oh, and yes, they'll eventually work, period, but they're usually.. it's almost RANDOM how they work.. it takes time.. keep in mind, too, these fucking things are usually 10 years old. I actually think they might still be making fat ones, so try to get a new fat one. There is a slim trick, but THIS IS FOR THE FAT ONES. Okay? FAT ONES. So, anyway make sure they work....

GETTIN STARTED .. REALLY!
1.. again) Uh, so I ranted a shitload. Anyway, there's a "Faceplate" in front of the PS2, right? Well, yo, master of gore, BREAK THAT SHIT OFF. Trust me, you will thank me later. I have hundreds upon hundreds of burnt PS1 games. I've reduced the value of my working PS2 by $10. I've spent, you know, over $100 on CD-R's. Okay, let's say I've spent $120 overall. Okay, I burnt VALKYRIE PROFILE, that's one of the, oh, 300 games I have burnt. That game alone goes for $120. See my point? Yeah. Yeah, you got it, okay. BREAK THE FACE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use a screwdriver or something.

2) Now, I want you to get a credit/debit/some kind of card. Any kind. Something plastic and floppy. I have an old Wal-Mart employee card.. it was perfect.. it was almost.. meant to be. I love the pseudo-almost-irony of a card that says "ALWAYS LOW PRICES" with a smiley face, helping me commit piracy. Anyway, cut this into, sort of, an L shape. In other words, take your box knife (preferably from Wal-Mart, ha)... and cut a little chunk out of a card. The reason it has to be an L, or a C, or whatever.. is bsides it needs to slide in, but it needs to HOOK....

note a) Okay, once you have this tool, you have access to the guts of PS2.. the idea is, you have to open the PS2 without hitting eject... if you hit eject, the magic is up. And I love magic. Things like this little trick blows my mind. The idea of fucking with components, with technology, for your bidding. I think I've always made my music to kind of destroy itself. My movies? Same idea... turn the plot against itself. Make the characters hate themselves. Break rules, you know? Make new languages. In this case, technology works against itself. Something kinda poetic about a plastic card giving you access to every video game ever made, just about.

note b) Some idiots will tell you snorting pills doesn't get you fucked up. Then you snort some pills and you get fucked up. Weird, eh? Same thing here.. some idiots will tell you FUCK means FORNICATION UNDER CONSENT of KING. It doesn't. Moral of the story? People usually don't know what the fuck they're talking about, yet they always "know somebody" who does. Right. Well, I have experience. I've been burning PS1 games for a year. I've been playing them. I've been saving them. I've been doing this trick, and showing others -- online, and in person -- and I've never BROKEN A PS2. Yet everyone else will say "OH SHIT. THIS BREAKS YOUR PS2." Perhaps they're jealous they aren't smart enough to do this trick themselves. Which leads to ...

note c) Again, the idea of putting the card in is to move the tray -- the tray you put your disc on -- out. This will not break your PS2. Reason? YOU ARE MOVING THE SAME GEARS THAT ARE MOVED WHEN YOU HIT EJECT. You can even be as aggressive as FUCK with it. It makes no difference. Think of sex. If you fuck hard, you're probably not going to kill your dick, or kill her vagina. You'll cum though. If you don't fuck so hard, you're still going to cum, maybe, it'll just take longer. Either way, you're doing the same thing. It doesn't matter how hard you fuck, how you twist your dick, whatever.. all that matters is you manipulate the same spot.

Old 03.26.2011, 01:49 AM   #3848
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

----------
BURNIN'
1) Emuparadise.org. Type in a game. Download game. Easy as pie. Most PSX games are like 100mb. You know how Dreamcast games are like 700mb? That's cuz they've often been optimized.. music ripped out. Voices/music going from 44100 khz stereo to 22100 khz mono. It can make a big fucking difference. I'm not a quality whore. FLAC might be better, to dog's ears, but MP3's are fine by me. I'd rather download a full 60minute album in 10 minutes than the same album, in FLAC, in 2 hours. Okay? But in cass like the DC... games like Arcadia and Grandia and Shenmue.. might sound a bit oddddddddddddddddddd... and please don't burn D2, take the $20 your pruney grandma gave you for XMas and buy the fucking game... uhh...

1.5) ..sidetracked. Okay, well, anyway, the good thing is, unlike 9 GIGABYTE PS2 games and FIFTY GIGABYTE PS3 games (jesus, you could put every NES, SNES, Genesis, every portable game ever... pretty much every game ever before the PSX/Saturn/N64 era -- and most of those games, too! -- onto a fucking PS3 disc. You could put probably 10,000 games on a disc. If not more. Has anyone done this yet?!).... PSX games are generally not only small -- thus, easy and fast to download -- but they're also not optimized. So you're gettin the actual game. Emuparadise has their own FTP's. Also, unlike weirdass people who use rapidshare elsewhere, on various blogs and msg boards, video game rom people usually use megaupload (mmmmmmmmmmmmmm) or mediafire. Kiss these people. So, download your game of choice (note: Irritating Stick -- the entire game -- is, like, 900kb. It's a fun game) (note 2: IKARUGA -- by far the best game for the Gamecube, Treasure's best game aside from Gunstar Heroes and Alien Solider... and the best shmup ever, besides Einhander... is 18mb. FUCK! I've seen fucking DOS games bigger than that. How the FUCK did they do it?! By contras, Radiant Silvergun is 364mb. BTW, did you all know Radiant Silvergun is coming to XBOX Live Arcade... or did it already? If I had a PS3, I'd be getting Radiant, first thing. I have it for my computer... but yeah. I want to play it on a TV!)............... anyway, download your game.

2) CD-R... get any. I reccomend MAXELL or MEMOREX. Go to Wal-Mart, get a spindle of 100, for $19. You can now burn 100 games, or so. 100 games, let's say they go for $20 a piece roughly, equals $2000. You're saving a ton of money.

3) The game might come in .cdi... so, you'll go Nero and "Burn data to disc". Put CD-R in. Double click on the game .cdi.. it's also in .iso too, which you can double click on.... if it's .bin/.cue... put in the .cue, which tells the .bin what to do... there's all sorts of other weird ass formats... actually, emuparadise is often packed in .ecm first.. you'll want to download the 300kb program PAKKISO... luckily, from there, drag the game.. let's say it's called FUCKBUNNIESTHEVIDEOGAME.ISO.ECM... drag it to unecm.exe in the C:\PROGRAM FILES\PAKKISO folder.. unpack! So, again.. take your fuck bunnies game, drag it to C:\PROGRAM FILES\PAKKIS\UNECM.EXE .. it then unpacks it! So, you have a fresh, sexy burnable game. Put that in the nero or whatever. Again, this stuff is VERY easy, and the only complicated/time consuming thing are the people who decide to put the games in 100 parts.. or put it in .z7.. you open that and open the .rar... then the .zip, in 50 parts... then it's in .ecm you gotta unpack.. then you get the game. All this is done to optimize the game, to make it easy to transfer. This is, uh, cool and all, but jesus. I'd rather take 5 more minutes to download it, than 15 fucking minutes unpacking the fucking thing.

note d) This reminds me.. back in the day, people didn't have tons of space like nowadays. On my old 12-year-old Windows ME-having Dell, my primary computer, there's 18.3gb of space. Hahhaa. On this 4 year old Sony VAIO laptop, there's 69gb of space... luckily I have a few zip drives and shit .. so I got like 200gb of space... uh, anyway, back in the day when NO ONE had space, I remember being on napser and winmx and shit.. and there were dudes with like 5000 albums.. how'd they do it? They'd have the albums as .zips (I don't think ANYONE had .rar's back then, just .zip's..). So, they'd just un-.zip them whenever they wanted to listen to 'em. Haha. Then just delete the .mp3's whenever they wanted to .. keep their space saved. This little method., you know.. well.. let's say their 96/44 or 56/22 (192 was considered "big" back then.. 320 was "you're a fucking idiot, FUCK YOU!" back then... nowadays, 320 is considered "oh fuck dude, it sounds like SHIT! Also, vinyl and tape make EVERYTHING sound better! *spends 10,000 hours downloading a torrent of a .flac of the merzbow, gets stuck at 99.5% with NO files completed, kills self.*"" ............. anyway, they'd have these albums, and they'd be like 40-60mb for most full length albums. Zipping em would make them, like, 35-50mb. So, they'd save, you know, 5-10mb or something probably. MAYBE. I dunno, those numbers look a little wrong, it was probably a lot less. Anyway.

4) YOUR GAME IS BURNT! HOPEFULLY!
----------
PLAYIN' YOUR SHITTY GAME!
1) Put a PSX game in. Yes, an original. Yes, an actual, store-bought PS1 game. YES. YOU HEARD ME. A REAL FUCKING GAME. ONE THAT ISN'T PIRATED.

2) A Sony logo will come up. No matter what game. EVERY PS1 GAME EVER THAT IS REAL AND ORIGINAL WILL CAUSE A PS1 GAME TO COME UP...

2.3609U4406836098340968436098436xpi) During this PS1 logo, put your L card in. Make sure you are holding the TOP of the L and make sure the bottom of the L -- the "Hook" -- goes in under the tray and to the right. This is VERY easy, though you may want to spend [the number that is less than the opposite of infinity] of seconds practicing it.

3) Quickly -- you got a 8-12 second gap here -- take your real game out, put in the burnt game. Then, push the tray all the way back in. At no point do you ever hit eject in this process.

4) Wait.. game will come on, i promise.

THAT'S FUCKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are all sorts of tricks for the slim one (one involves TAPE, I believe). And I actually heard it's even easier to do the PS1 (the most time consuming, but perhaps safest/best trick, involves a GameShark. There's also a GameShark trick for the Saturn. I know you simply turn a game on with the Shark, and then you cancel the use of the Shark and put the burnt game in .. or something fucking stupid like that. It'll take about 60 seconds to do instead o 10 like mine does but hey...)

So, yeah, just google those. My trick has youtube videos doing them. There might even be easier ways, who knows. But either way, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOD YOUR PS2 TO PLAY PS1 GAMES. Now, to play PS2 games on your PS2? You still don't have to mod, but indeed, you will have to work a bit harder to get burnt PS2 games to play (there is a GameShark like device.. can't remember the name.. it's about $40.. and it will allow you to do the same thing as the Shark.. you put this disc in... then you take it out and put your burnt game in or whatever... I recently got a Japanese modded PS2, though. So, I'm good).

ANY QUESTIONS? ASK MOI.

If you'd rather not do all this shit, just download epsxe. It's an amazing emulator, will run on any computer.. it allows gave saves, it allows you to play the game fast (godDAMN I love shit like that. Makes RPG's a fucking cake piece. I remember playing through RPG's ALL THE FUCKING TIME with this with dreamsnes. I would just trigger a battle and fight it and level up, it took like a minute to level up, cuz the speed would be like 50x faster. I beat all of Earthbound in about 2 hours once doing this).

Anyway, getting XENOGEARS and other quality PS1 games will be easy (if you're ever wondering, I can make you a list, in every genre, of great games). So, actually, the main reason I wanted to get this trick out there is so everyone downloads GUNNERS HEAVEN AKA RAPID RELOAD. This is one of the most fun games ever. It's VERY easy to find, I think it's like 30mb. This is the first PS1 game I ever downloaded. The same team who made the BRILLIANT Guardian HEroes clone "PANZER BANDITS" made it. I think members OF Treasure made it. It's a Gunstar Heroes clone. For a million screenshots, go to http://www.retrogameage.com/?p=843 ... for a brilliant article go to http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/gun...nersheaven.htm ... here's some shots of this AMAZING game to end the arty-cool)...

Old 03.26.2011, 01:50 AM   #3849
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

[more rapid reload aka gunners heaven shots]

Old 03.26.2011, 01:51 AM   #3850
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

[more]

Old 03.26.2011, 01:53 AM   #3851
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

[other awesome run n gun games you'd probably dig]

CONTRA HARD CORPS:

GUNSTAR HEROES:

DINOSAURS FOR HIRE:

VECTORMAN:

Old 03.26.2011, 01:55 AM   #3852
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

CYBER LIP:

TURRICAN (there is Turrican, Turrican 2, Mega turrican, Super Turrican 1 and -- the best in the series -- Super Turricn 2)

TOP HUNTER

ALIEN SOLIDER

Old 03.26.2011, 01:58 AM   #3853
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

RENDERING RANGER (which is a shmup AND a run n gun!)

METAL SLUG (there are like 7 of these now; get the PS2 or Wii "Metal Slug Anthology" for HOURS of fun!)

ALIEN HOMINID (graphically, maybe the most insanely animated game ever!)

ATOMIC RUNNER

Old 03.26.2011, 02:04 AM   #3854
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

RANGER X (people ask me why the genesis is my 2nd favorite system ever -- it's games like this!)

CYBERNATOR

GUNFORCE

REALM

Honourable mention to ESWAT, MIDNIGHT RESISTANCE. They ain't traditionally run n gun, but EARTHWORM JIM, SUPER METROID and MEGA MAN are worth a look.

As far as 3D games go, CANNON SPIKE, MDK2, and JET FORCE GEMINI are just about the only 3D games to really appropriate the thrills of the 2D run n guns.

Finally, there are a TON of great top-down games where you shoot shit, from TWINKLE TALE, GUERILLA WAR, and COMMANDO to even POCKY & ROCKY and HEAVENLY GUARDIAN.

Whoo!

Hope you enjoyed my "ps1 disc swap tutorial" (which 2 people had requested to me via pm a while back, even though 1 hasn't posted on this thread in a while) and all the pics of run n guns. EVERYONE GET RAPID RELOAD/GUNNERS HEAVEN FOR THE PS1 ONCE YOU GET YOUR PS1 DISC SWAP TO WORK! Trust me, the first time I got a burnt PS1 game to work -- and the first time I got it to work was the 1st time I tried, if that tells you how easy it is -- and I realized I just opened up a brand new motherfucking WORLD of AMAZING games that had never, and will never, come out here... I came.

Old 03.26.2011, 09:31 PM   #3855
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I use a really easy swap trick on my slim PS2.

BTW, you realize Heavenly Guardian is technically a ROcky & Pocky game. They just lost the license and changed the sprites last minute.
Old 03.27.2011, 08:07 AM   #3856
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

my friend uploaded PULSTAR to dcisozone.com .. http://dcisozone.com/downloads/2194/...neo4allcd.html ... so you can now play every fucking neo geo game shmup ever on your dreamcast. YES!

Old 03.27.2011, 08:23 AM   #3857
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

BTW, I left a few games off of the "3D Run N Guns". People can say what they want, but I LOVE Devil May Cry -- the first one. Now, it has some of the fucked up Resident Evil "Dynamic camera angles" that make some parts/controls awkward, but eh, it usually is perfect actually. You get to shoot shit with two guns, John Woo movie-style. You get a sword. You get to fly. You get to be a devil. Oh, and the atmosphere is INCREDIBLE, dark sound fx and drone... weird game, amazing game.. twisting levels, parts where you go upside down.. I love it. 2, however, is so easy that it's impossible not to beat it. I mean, you could be the shittiest player in the world and beat it. As for 3.... a lot of people say it's one of the hardest games ever, but I JUST W=ONDDER WHAt game they're talking about. Not saying it's easy but it's certainly not difficult -- you simply have to replay level 1 a few times to level up. I think that's why they gave you the option to replay level 1 infinite times, and why level 1 solely consists of "killing shit and getting green health orbs and red experinece orbs and NOTHING else". On the other hand, this seems icnredibly lazy on Capcom's part... level/game progression should be natural. It's like a fix-all bandaid of lazy programmers.. "Well, we know the game will be impossible after level 4 if you don't level up a shitload in level 1, so we'll make it where.. you can." I will say, checkpoints are placed in REALLY stupid locations (instead of right before AND right after a boss, it's ONLY right after a boss.. um, right). Also, the whole game is 100x flashier and 100x cockier.. there's metal riffs and all this shit.. DMC1 was rough around the edges, but it's an action classic, even a gothic action classic. DMC2, while easy as shit, had you taking down helicopters and shit and jumping from building to building and escaping from 100 floor burning buildings and doing all this insane shit. All that shit was cool. This is just kinda you in some castles again like the 1st one but it's really glossy and boring, and the metal music sucks ass. I never played DMC4.

Another honourable mention has to BAYONETTA. This was made by the RE2 and DMC1 director. He rules.

Killer7 isn't a run and gun, but it's not really a first person shooter or an adventure or... I dunno what it is. League of its own, yeah. I guess I'd call it a "Surrealist existentialist-shooting psychological adventure puzzle game" (since there is an understated but sorta interesting puzzle element). The game is so easy (as long as you COLLATERALleveluptherightcharacterSHOT) in places, it's obviously all about the story. I will say, a few of the bosses are "tricky" but never frustrating. You know how in Shadow of the Collosus, all the bosses had a clever hook? That's Killer7. "Wait for the pigeon to coo and then shoot it!" "Catch up to the insane gun while running in a gigantic circle of ambulances and shoot his BIG HAIR." While it's not a run and gun, it rules, and you do run around holding a gun a lot, so sure.

I also wnat to mention, most of the games I mentioned above were just one game. Now, that's not the whole case: GUNSTAR HEROES had a sequel 13 years later that was a disappointment (no two player mode? fuck that. Oh, and the game was like a remake -- a few of the same lavels and bosses and not much improvements -- with some new content). METAL SLUG has 7 games that are all nearly identical. Play # 3. SNK are gods but not gods of originality. CONTRA? Well... it's like this..

1. Hard Corps
2. Shattered Soldier
3. Contra
4. Contra 3
5. Neo Contra (the only "3D Contra" that comes close to being good)
6. Super C

And the rest are kinda just interchangeable and you can avoid LEGACY OF WAR outright (though I will say, C: The Contra Adventure isn';t the worst game ever or anything but.. yeah). If you have a PS2, get SHATTERED SOLDIER.. it's VERY easy to find, you can get it off of amazon for $5 or cheaper I bet and it's one of the 20 best games for the PS2 (I'd say the best PS2 games are: DRAGON

Old 03.27.2011, 08:29 AM   #3858
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

QUEST VIII, Disgaea 2, Ico, Killer7, Gradius V, Heavenly Guardian, Vib-Ripple, Seaman 2, R-Type FINAL, the Capcom Collections/mega Man and X collections/metal slug collections/tAITo legends collections, Phantom Brave, MAKAI Kingdom, Odin Sphere, SHIN METAMI TENSEI: NOCTURNE, Tales of the Abyss, KATAMARI DAMACY, WE <3 KATAMARI [the all time best game to take ecstasy and acid to. Candy flip, play the final 18 minute level where you roll up heaven, the clouds, and GOD... mindblowing, yo], rez [another good one to candy flip to, especially if you unlock the TRANCE MISSION..l this is an UNLIMITED LEVEL where nothing can hurt you.. it's nothing but insanely beautiful visuals and the music is OVAL! Fucking OVAL!!!!!!! You get to destroy shit to create glitch beats!], CHAOS LEGION, DMC1, Rogue Galaxy, DarkCloud2, BOMBASTIC [totally underrated puzzle game.. this is fun as hell], and LUMINES!!!!!!!!!! Worst game for the PS2? Gah, that's hard. I'd say Final Fantasy 12 is the worst game I put a substantial amount of time in. Talk about a game where they completely betrayed the series, the fans of the series, everything that made the series good.. soulless, lifeless, FUCKED UP. Stupid game.)

Anywho, playing PULSTAR:

Old 03.27.2011, 08:55 AM   #3859
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
sigh
Old 03.27.2011, 09:00 AM   #3860
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

OH god. Just got home about 45 minutes ago
Finished my bomb-ass breakfast. and now it's time for some Chrono muthafuckin' Trigger.....
143183190191192 193 194195196203243 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth