Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Police Harassment
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.09.2009, 05:55 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
any experience?

I get fucked with forever, since I was ten years old! Always with the handcuffs, throw I-man in the cage of the car, bullshit small talk while you humiliatingly run me for warrants I don't have..

"Where you going?" them always say..

Hey pig, FUCK YOU! Where am I going? Where are you going motherfucker! Did I stop you? Did I bother and ask you about all your business? What the fuck does it matter where I am going!

Today I got harassed at my work. I work at a high school. I have worked there for six weeks. Its a small school, most people know me. Twice now the police have harassed me but today was the worst. In a crowded hall on my way to class they stopped me, asked where I was going (as usual) and what I was doing there..

when I said, "I work here.." they weren't buying it. They circled me, made a big scene not only in front of hundreds of kids passing in the hall (it was passing period) but also several kids from all of my classes including the one I was heading too..

The nerve of those fuckers! He touched his hand cuffs twice to take them out until he realized where he was and the circumstances (when they run you for warrants they tend to cuff you for 'their safety')..

The office vouched for me, they sent me on my way with my tail between my legs.. They didn't have to run me for warrants on the job like that, or make a scene in the middle of the hall. They could have been much more courteous and respectful of the situation. I understand they were looking for someone or some bullshit like that or so they said and so I will feign to believe, but that did not justify running me for warrants and trying to search my bag and handcuff. The only reason they didn't search me or pad me down or any of the bullshit is because I refused to let them..

By boss was furious! A student passing in the hall went to her class and told them I was getting gaffled up, she came out too late, but went and complained. I get a written letter of apology (to cover their own asses of course in case I want to sue which I would not dream of, I am not vindictive or judgmental) which I will FRAME ON THE WALL, because out of ALL THESE YEARS it will be the first genuine apology the system, the police and those assholes at a school have EVER given me for years of constant harassment!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 07:28 PM   #2
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
thats fucked up man. at least you got an apology though.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking hell, have you ever got a persecution complex, eh? I'd much rather police were getting out and about making their presence known and being a pain in the arse. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a policeman, I but I know a lot of things have gone on recently that they might be interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 07:46 PM   #4
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
i did research:

Old 10.09.2009, 07:56 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
cops know not to fuck with me.

built gangsta tough.

I'm a bad man.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:17 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Fucking hell, have you ever got a persecution complex, eh?

you think this was an isolated event? I get fucked with at least once a month for the past ten years at least.. fuck you, when was the last time they hand cuffed you and threw you in the cage of their car? When was the last time they stopped you just for walking down the street and got out and punkd you and put you in hand cuffs on the curb, ran you down for warrants, searched your pockets, said a bunch of degrading bullshit and all that cop bullshit?

complex, its not a disorder, it is a reality. I get fucked with by the cops, routinely. in fact, I wasn't even offended this morning, I am so used to it I literally saw it coming when I saw them 300 yards away. I saw the whole routine like when he touched his cuffs twice reaching around to put them on me like he wished they would. The only reason these fuckers dont take me in everytime, is the grace of the Almighty God and few Hail Mary prayers..

you have it backwards Glice. Didn't you piece it together? If I have a persecution complex, it is DIRECT result of having spent a decade and more being continuously degraded, harassed, robbed, asaulted, and even had one of my friends killed by a machine gun all by the POLICE. What I say about the system, the government etc may sound like a persecution complex to you, but that is only because the strong arm of the government perhaps DOES NOT routinely and continuously harass you and make it a reality. I do not have a persecution complex, I have a problem being persecuted. You don't live in my shoes, until you can C-walk in em, watch your insinuations please, I was just starting to like you too..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:18 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Psh. Come over here and act hard, internet boy. Oh yeah. I'll show you bad. I'll show you bad so hard you'll be shitting Jackson.

Edit: to slowly.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 10.09.2009, 08:33 PM   #8
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you think this was an isolated event?

I don't care

Quote:
I get fucked with at least once a month for the past ten years at least..

'Fucked with' is very strong language. I think "I help police out with their routine enquiries" would be more appropriate.

Quote:
fuck you

I'm on the internet. I think it's patently obvious I wouldn't be if I could fuck myself.

Quote:
when was the last time they hand cuffed you and threw you in the cage of their car?

Many years ago, and they had good reason to.

Quote:
When was the last time they stopped you just for walking down the street and got out and punkd you and put you in hand cuffs on the curb, ran you down for warrants, searched your pockets, said a bunch of degrading bullshit and all that cop bullshit?

This doesn't happen to me. I'm generally a law-abiding citizen, and the police don't have the same powers over here.

Quote:
I get fucked with by the cops, routinely.
Right. The point I was trying to make is that if you're not breaking the law, you've got nothing to worry about. Further, I've been stopped by police while carrying what could've amounted to 20 years in prison. Thanks to talking politely, staying calm and not acting in a juvenile I didn't end up getting searched, and so on.

Quote:
What I say about the system, the government etc may sound like a persecution complex to you

Yep.

Quote:
but...

Oh, there's more. Sorry, don't let me...

Quote:
that is only because ...

...interrupt...

Quote:
the strong arm of the government perhaps DOES NOT routinely and continuously harass you and make it a reality. I do not have a persecution complex, I have a problem being persecuted.

Well. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why they're hassling you? Obviously, you may have a legitimate claim, but all the people I know who compain about police harassment are generally the sort of people that live on the other side of the law to me. I don't know American police, but over here they only hassle you if you give them grief. Personal thing and all...

Quote:
Old 10.09.2009, 08:33 PM   #9
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Most schools now require all staff to wear name badges, because of the terrorist thang.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:35 PM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Is the terrorist thing that the ability to meticulously plan several large scale explosions in major cities across the world over several years prohibits them from creating and wearing name badges?

Quote:
Old 10.09.2009, 08:37 PM   #11
Glice
invito al cielo

"Who was that guy?"
"Mr al-Shafiq"
"What's he teach?"
"I don't know. Woodwork or some shit. He had a badge".
"Cool"

Quote:
Old 10.09.2009, 08:41 PM   #12
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you think this was an isolated event? I get fucked with at least once a month for the past ten years at least.. fuck you, when was the last time they hand cuffed you and threw you in the cage of their car? When was the last time they stopped you just for walking down the street and got out and punkd you and put you in hand cuffs on the curb, ran you down for warrants, searched your pockets, said a bunch of degrading bullshit and all that cop bullshit?

complex, its not a disorder, it is a reality. I get fucked with by the cops, routinely. in fact, I wasn't even offended this morning, I am so used to it I literally saw it coming when I saw them 300 yards away. I saw the whole routine like when he touched his cuffs twice reaching around to put them on me like he wished they would. The only reason these fuckers dont take me in everytime, is the grace of the Almighty God and few Hail Mary prayers..

you have it backwards Glice. Didn't you piece it together? If I have a persecution complex, it is DIRECT result of having spent a decade and more being continuously degraded, harassed, robbed, asaulted, and even had one of my friends killed by a machine gun. What I say about the system, the government etc may sound like a persecution complex to you, but that is only because the strong arm of the government perhaps DOES NOT routinely and continuously harass you and make it a reality. I do not have a persecution complex, I have a problem being persecuted. You don't live in my shoes, until you can C-walk in em, watch your insinuations please, I was just starting to like you too..
SuchFriends, seriously, why do these incidents w/the police seem to happen on a regular basis? I am just curious, but in no way judgemental.
Old 10.09.2009, 08:45 PM   #13
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Psh. Come over here and act hard, internet boy. Oh yeah. I'll show you bad. I'll show you bad so hard you'll be shitting Jackson.

shitting jackson is the best description of anything anywhere. my hats off to you sir.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:45 PM   #14
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
SuchFriends, seriously, why do these incidents w/the police seem to happen on a regular basis? I am just curious, but in no way judgemental.

its his cops do it better t shirt.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:49 PM   #15
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
i was going to suggest it was his orange rhyming syringinary, but i'm just a tad tosser innit.
Old 10.09.2009, 08:49 PM   #16
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i often like to think about the one or two reasons why someone would decide to become an officer.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:49 PM   #17
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Is the terrorist thing that the ability to meticulously plan several large scale explosions in major cities across the world over several years prohibits them from creating and wearing name badges?
No, DUH...I was just making a comment. Do you have a wild hair up yr ass tonight, or what?
Old 10.09.2009, 08:50 PM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

are you going to serve me strong tea and slightly stale biscuits, nancy?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:53 PM   #19
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
now let me tell you a story.

i have a friend whos got a beard. hes not muslim or even religion but he teaches in an university so you know people like that grow beards, except for the women and eventually he will wear sandals and socks. anyway, everytime he travels someone in the airport will give him shit.

which happened to me once when i decided to travel on my own dressed with shitty trousers and hoody for extra confort. they had to open my bags and get this woman to feel my boobs too.

anyway

since then i travel wearing smart clothes

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 08:54 PM   #20
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

fuck your fucking nectarines what the fuck innit fuck innit fuck
i'm stuck innit fuck picadilly islington royal ramparts gunless bruisers pints
bishop's finger owens overrated failed empire monarchy glorious cromwell striker monty taco bell

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth