Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page whats up mangs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.02.2014, 09:50 AM   #1
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
been away for a few weeks

i moved to the city

life success !

soon i will be employed and have left behind my hick bumpkin ways to become a slick city asshole

wages are higher in this place and there are actual jobs

i can even go to shows

i made it to the big leagues now mothafuckasss

and to think i was only a few weeks away from being able to afford the nembutal to commit suicide with before the opportunity to move here finally came! thats definitely just a joke tho! lol!

the ironies of life. now i can die at 43 alone and moulding amidst the menagerie of my decaying animal corpses as a shut in city apartment like a normal person.

living in a city is great, people are nicer and noone knows who you are. everyone is chilled. you can get the bus with burka wearing muslims or eat foreign food in the market or do ACTUAL THINGS because you are actually in civilization now and not just drinking yourself to death in a desolate christo-fascist hellscape.

like i can go out and there are actual places to go like museums and cinemas and cafes and shit.

mind=blown.

this thread is dedicated to symbolmang who harangued me to move so ceaselessly in so many painful posts that reminded me of the real life i could never have.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2014, 09:53 AM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
congratulations on your flight from barbarism

you went from where to where?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2014, 09:55 AM   #3
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
there is already too much of my personal details online but i basically moved to england
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2014, 09:57 AM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh! that bodes well. congrats.
Old 08.02.2014, 10:38 AM   #5
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Give me a call if you fancy a guided tour of Westfield on a Saturday afternoon.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2014, 11:07 AM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Give me a call if you fancy a guided tour of Westfield on a Saturday afternoon.

you're buying though!
Old 08.02.2014, 01:34 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead bAttery

living in a city is great, people are nicer and noone knows who you are. everyone is chilled. you can get the bus with burka wearing muslims or eat foreign food in the market or do ACTUAL THINGS because you are actually in civilization
like i can go out and there are actual places to go like museums and cinemas and cafes and shit.

mind=blown.
im posted up in downtowm LA for lunch today. I LOVE it!! I always love being in "LA proper" because the dynamics and energy are so different. Plus I like the insane juxtapositional variety of architecture that typifies LA... plus we have nothing but mile and miles of great food and beautiful women. Im glad you finally moved out yo, well worth the investment even if just for the psychology

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2014, 02:00 PM   #8
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Nice. I think this is the first post from you that sounds like you're doing really well. Congrats and good luck!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2014, 10:33 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

so it's taken me a couple of days (?) (or brain cycles) to come up with an appropriate response (something more than "hell yeah!!") and it was in the back of my head but i can finally articulate.

i am sorry you might be a bit late to the real estate boom. living in big cities is probably more expensive than ever right now (except maybe for the 16th/17th centuries?) and if you wanna do well there you have to really *watch your money*.

you can of course ride ahead of the gentrification wave-- bombed-out cities like detroit offer today some of the social advantages of big city living at discount prices (and detroit hasn't sold its art collection last i checked). similar to berlin or prague in the 90s, etc.-- wherever the artists are going to. there are-- there have to be places in europa where you can still manage a cheap meal, rent etc.

i wouldn't know what to suggest if wherever you are gets too costly. look for free shit where you can get it, for sure. pack your liquor in a flask (if you do drink). eat at home t of the time and go out for coffee. learn the recipes of your favorite places. get on a needs/wants/savings budget.

you probably have practice with all that in your backwater, but the brain candy of cities can make you lightheaded. avoid credit cards like pestilence, they're financial cocaine and can kill you.

alright! take care of yourself and enjoy your curry or whatever. you'll figure it out.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth