Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So Many Opposite-Gendered Humans
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.30.2013, 09:10 AM   #61
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
If you love studious and strikingly beautiful Human Beings from a nation not your own, the library is for you. Trust me.*

(*edited for semantic paranoia)

I'm in the library now. Haven't spotted any yet.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 11:30 AM   #62
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Have you checked under you seat?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 11:49 AM   #63
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
wrong library!
Old 01.30.2013, 03:19 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Oh yeah, my feminism is for non-humans.
Since I'm part of the women rights board of a large human rights organization, I'm going to take your complaint up to the directors, thanks.
We're going to store it in a big folder of emails we get from humanists that complain "there's too much being done about women and LGBTT, too much talk about racism" and not enough "about straight white men" who are terribly, terrible oppressed.
It's such an offensive thing we can't talk about human rights in general terms and they are specific issues to tackle - it offends the sensibility of cis-men who think they're being excluded. boo hoo.
Unless you're a pro-lifer. We don't take comments from pro-lifers.
They're not real people.

Its nice to see that you feel that you and your affiliated "organizations" have the lock on defining who is and who isn't exactly human. Y'all must have a lot in common with other societal groups such as this or these..

The shame to me is you seem to think that "womens' issues" are exclusively the realm and domain of women. Humanism is to accept that humans come in two genders, but human issues are relevant for ALL humans regardless of gender.

Further, knox, you do realize that many women actually enjoy having men in their lives, you know, like in their families, at their jobs, in their circle of friends, and you might just need to sit down a moment before I tell you this, in their bedrooms

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 03:30 PM   #65
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
The laddy doth protest too much.

ITT2: IN DEFENSE OF THE INDEFENSIBLE
Old 01.31.2013, 10:47 AM   #66
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its nice to see that you feel that you and your affiliated "organizations" have the lock on defining who is and who isn't exactly human. Y'all must have a lot in common with other societal groups such as this or these..

The shame to me is you seem to think that "womens' issues" are exclusively the realm and domain of women. Humanism is to accept that humans come in two genders, but human issues are relevant for ALL humans regardless of gender.

Further, knox, you do realize that many women actually enjoy having men in their lives, you know, like in their families, at their jobs, in their circle of friends, and you might just need to sit down a moment before I tell you this, in their bedrooms

How old are you? This is a serious question.

I didn't think anyone over 12 and under 75 would be idiotic enough to vomit out the old cliche that "feminists are all lesbians who hate men". Do you not get embarrassed?

I really hope you're over 75.

And no, to be fair organizations don't say that. It's just me: pro-lifers aren't people, they're nasty monsters.
I actually hate to call them pro-life because they obviously hate life.

Have a nice day.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2013, 10:55 AM   #67
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I wanna sit down for a bit, someone has some repressed, conservative, hysterical comment to make with a hint of homophobia... Someone tries to cover up what we perceives as a insult with a . Someone has absorbed the discourse of conservative Republicans and won't admit to it.

Maybe I can make it look like I'm only saying it in jest and I'm a really good person if I add an icon... let's see...

Old 01.31.2013, 10:56 AM   #68
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I wanna sit down for a bit, someone has some repressed, conservative, hysterical comment to make with a hint of homophobia... Someone tries to cover up what we perceives as a insult with a . Someone has absorbed the discourse of conservative Republicans and won't admit to it.

Maybe I can make it look like I'm only saying it in jest and I'm a really good person if I add an icon... let's see...

knox, this was cute, I got a great laugh

Quote:
How old are you? This is a serious question.

I didn't think anyone over 12 and under 75 would be idiotic enough to vomit out the old cliche that "feminists are all lesbians who hate men". Do you not get embarrassed?

I really hope you're over 75.

And no, to be fair organizations don't say that. It's just me: pro-lifers aren't people, they're nasty monsters.

Have a nice day.
How old are you? If you can't embrace the reality that feminism is much more complex than your simplistic, short-sighted, vindictive interpretation then you my dear are the one who should get embarrassed. As for me? I am perfectly comfortable with my relationships with all the women in my life and my community, even if some folks ideologies, philosophies, or feelings are contrary to my own. I don't use dehumanizing terms to negate their realities, like you have. To say some humans "aren't people" and that they're "nasty monsters" is the kind of garbage that the assholes in Rwanda propagated. Good luck with all that hatred, you may just find over the course of your life that it will only consume you, it won't change the world for the better

Old 01.31.2013, 10:59 AM   #69
knox
invito al cielo

I never explained to you what feminism is and you never asked the first thing about my interpretation of it.
You just had to spit out the #1 conservative cliche about it in order to attack me.
Congratulations, at least you're quite open about your willingness to be ignorant.

Why are you getting all annoyed? I didn't know you consider to be yourself to be "pro-life". If that's the case, just come out already.

And then it'll be clear why feminism bothers you so much.

And to be clear: I love men. I just hate hypocritical bigots and idiots in general.

Old 01.31.2013, 11:04 AM   #70
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
I never explained to you what feminism is and you never asked.
You just had to spit out the #1 conservative cliche about it.
Congratulations, at least you're quite open about your willingness to be ignorant.

Why are you getting all annoyed? I didn't know you consider to be yourself to be "pro-life". If that's the case, just come out already.

And then it'll be clear why feminism bothers you so much.

So do you project your fantasies on ALL people or just me? Feminism doesn't bother me in the slightest. Conservative? Bigot? That is funny, I am flattered truly. You're such a radical

Old 01.31.2013, 11:04 AM   #71
knox
invito al cielo

And just to be clear: a "pro-lifer" isn't someone who has a "different outlook" in life. It's someone who is intolerant, hates women and wants to control other people's lives, taking away their rights, imposing their beliefs. Simple.

Old 01.31.2013, 11:05 AM   #72
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
So do you project your fantasies on ALL people or just me? Conservative? That is funny, I am flattered truly. You're such a radical

The more you try to hide it, the more the conservative cliches are coming out. It's an interesting show.

Old 01.31.2013, 11:07 AM   #73
knox
invito al cielo

Why don't we talk about how much I hate men and can't stand cock?
Can you explain to me, how did you find that out? Amazing.

Old 01.31.2013, 11:08 AM   #74
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
The more you try to hide it, the more the conservative cliches are coming out. It's an interesting show.

What ever supports your deranged fantasies to reinforce your delusional misinterpretations and exaggerations of feminism

Old 01.31.2013, 11:09 AM   #75
knox
invito al cielo

Are you usually this dishonest when you're arguing or is it only when it envolves gender issues and sex?

Because we both know for a fact you haven't got the slighest clue about feminism or even how I interpret it.

And just a tip: adding a smiley face or something doesn't make your words any less atrocious.

Old 01.31.2013, 11:14 AM   #76
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Are you usually this dishonest when you're arguing or is it only when it envolves gender issues and sex?

Because we both know for a fact you haven't got the slighest clue about feminism or even how I interpret it.

And just a tip: adding a smiley face or something doesn't make your words any less atrocious.

Dude, the smiley is meant to let you know that it is sarcasm, are you familiar? Been on the interwebs long?

As to feminism, you've made yourself quite clear over the past few weeks, and quite frankly, whatever. If you think I am bigoted, or Conservative, or homophobic, or ignorant, or any of the nonsense you've accused me of, I completely scoff your opinions because you are living in delusional fantasy to make yourself the perpetual victim, even here on SYG, you have to make me the villain in your imagination to support your delusions. Again, good luck with all that negativity, it won't change the world for the better like you are hoping, it will only consume yourself in the long arc.

Old 01.31.2013, 11:21 AM   #77
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
women rule.

even Freddy Mercury sang so...

Old 01.31.2013, 11:31 AM   #78
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Dude, the smiley is meant to let you know that it is sarcasm, are you familiar? Been on the interwebs long?

As to feminism, you've made yourself quite clear over the past few weeks, and quite frankly, whatever. If you think I am bigoted, or Conservative, or homophobic, or ignorant, or any of the nonsense you've accused me of, I completely scoff your opinions because you are living in delusional fantasy to make yourself the perpetual victim, even here on SYG, you have to make me the villain in your imagination to support your delusions. Again, good luck with all that negativity, it won't change the world for the better like you are hoping, it will only consume yourself in the long arc.

Thanks for the tip and the moral preaching.
Now let's talk about why you assume I'm not into cock.
Shall we?

Old 01.31.2013, 11:33 AM   #79
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2013, 12:27 PM   #80
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

first:: QUEEN SUCKS (especially BOTH of those stupid fucking songs).

Second: although I'm sure that in "real life" you're all (mostly) well-behaved towards women, I side 110% with Knox (who deserves a crusader's medal), but I have absolutley no interest in improving any of your prickish net-personas. Doing so would be counter-productive to the joy I experience at calling you pricks (repeatedly).

Pricks.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth