Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page See you all later
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.27.2007, 08:56 AM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
(checking in on this thread before I leave)in·vest (ĭn-vĕst')

v.tr.

1. To commit (money or capital) in order to gain a financial return: invested their savings in stocks and bonds.
1. To spend or devote for future advantage or benefit: invested much time and energy in getting a good education.
--

I've invested too much time here in hopes of answers, or something. Answers that I don't think I'll get.

I aced that vocab test.

see, if your use of invest was correct, then you are more foolish than i thought! i had given you the benefit of the doubt by thinking you had a flawed vocabulary rather than poor judgment. but i guess it's not a crime at your tender age. you expected future advantage and benefit from this cesspool? oh little brother, you would reap more advantage & benefit from fishing for carp in the sewers of calcutta. but now that you have realized the error of your ways, run, run and never look back, or you'll turn into a salt statue.

ps- and admit it, that was a good burn by the clone. i lolled.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2007, 09:12 AM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Fuck you.

ok, so I missed that you came back to post in yr "I'm leaving" thread.

gotta say, that's more lame than posting goodbye threads to begin with.

PS: I started watching Inland Empire last night at 8:00pm because I'm a BAD BOY.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2007, 09:36 AM   #24
total-trash
children of satan

total-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's asses
i left for a good six months. then i decided to come back and had forgotten my password.
total-trash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth