Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Name one thing you hate to see someone do in public...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.15.2009, 10:23 AM   #141
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
yeah, but it's worth it. the $600 per month rooms are a total steal.

the average rent for a decent sized room in an okay location is well over $1000

hmmmmm....

i'd pay $1K for a month's vacation, but if bushwick is cool, yeah

thanks for the ideas, im gonna flee this board now for a bit-- have some work to deal with-- work! yikes....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2009, 10:26 AM   #142
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
me too, c'ya suckahs!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.15.2009, 04:33 PM   #143
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I once saw some chick sitting down on Hollywood Blvd, I was sitting shot-gun at a red light..
she was sitting across from this dude, they were both homeless youth, not quite scummy but definitely grungy, talking in the shade, when out of nowhere..

she dug into her pants and started scratching her snatch really enthusiastically like a dude scratches his nuts.. and that was not the worst part.. you all know what happens next..

she went for the whiff check and ran her fingers across her nose..

I literally broke out into hysterical laughter because of the look of the guy across from hers face..

I can only imagine how horrible those fingers smelled..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth