Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 10 Years 9/11
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.12.2011, 02:12 PM   #41
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
My 9 year old son was given the extra credit assignment of watching a documentry of these happenings for extra credit. .

Do you tell your son the official story is just that, a story? When I was 9, I thought everything I saw on TV was actual, legitimate. The news was facts, not proaganda. I don't know how you explain to a kid the world is bullshit.

How do you explain to a child that is right for the US to attack Iraq and kill literally a million people in vengeance for the attacks here, yet Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11? Well, I can't seem to explain that to the adults but I child would probably get it: It is wrong.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2011, 06:18 AM   #42
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Do you tell your son the official story is just that, a story? When I was 9, I thought everything I saw on TV was actual, legitimate. The news was facts, not proaganda. I don't know how you explain to a kid the world is bullshit.

How do you explain to a child that is right for the US to attack Iraq and kill literally a million people in vengeance for the attacks here, yet Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11? Well, I can't seem to explain that to the adults but I child would probably get it: It is wrong.

i can explain

imagine that the us had not gone to iraque
what was iraque now?

maybe a safe heaven for groups of terrorist to get bigger and bigger
and then what?

wait for the next attack?

saddam has created all the war in iraque and soudi arabia
he has used weapons of mass destruction if you count the attack on kourdish people with pioson gas boms as one

if saddam use those boms
what is the next thing he is going to use?

saddam & survents are responsible for all that war
after the end of saddam
an internal war was going on
the us army was between 2 groups of people who killed themselfs with suicide attacks
more north the same conflickt in afganistan-pakistan
after the war with the russians in afganistan
there was no peace in afganistan
a war for internal power over afganistan break loose between the afgan people and extreemist taliban

they don't seem to understand the war is over
i believe the war residue of the previous war keeps the war going on
with all the deaths as a result
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2011, 06:29 AM   #43
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
this is the world where i got born
millions of weapons, 6000 nuliar bombs

what should i expect whit soo many weapons
and how easy is it to make a bom
i think maybe i can find it on the internet

the shooter of norway who killed 70 youths on that island and let a bom explode on another place

had a second bom ready of 1 ton
he could kill thousands of more people
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2011, 08:00 AM   #44
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
the shooter of norway who killed 70 youths on that island and let a bom explode on another place
had a second bom ready of 1 ton
he could kill thousands of more people

The norway killer was a Christian fascist trying to destroy the next generation of the left in Norway.

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/09...arker-truths/#
"In early October 2001, director of Pakistani intelligence services Lt. General Mahmood Ahmed was forced out of his position in the wake of http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/wp-c.../911_Ahmed.png
published reports linking him to wire transfers totaling $100,000 into the bank account of alleged lead hijacker Mohamed Atta in Florida before 9/11. Ahmed was actually in Washington having breakfast with leaders of the U.S. Congressional intelligence committees on the morning of 9/11.
Ahmed’s removal and the possible link to Atta’s financing were reported in U.S. as well as foreign media sources in late 2001. But the issue went unmentioned in the 9/11 Commission report. And on p. 172 of its final report the Commission apparently washed our hands of further investigative responsibility while concluding that “To date, the U.S. government has not been able to determine the origin of the money used for the 9/11 attacks. Ultimately the question is of little practical significance. Al Qaeda had many avenues of funding.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth