Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Really inane question about my ticket
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.11.2007, 05:09 AM   #1
thomasboy
empty page

thomasboy has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Ok, I'm going to the Saturday Roundhouse gig but my ticket simply says "Sonic Youth" instead of "Sonic Youth performing Daydream Nation". Is there anyone out there out of the goodness of their hearts who would be willing to swap tickets with me for one that does say that, as a memento of the Don't Look Back show? It would be massively appreciated and there's a pint in it for you...
thomasboy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2007, 05:37 AM   #2
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
mine for the saturday show says SONIC YOUTH PERFORMING DAYDREAM NATION, but my friday tickets simply say SONIC YOUTH, they are completely different from my saturday tickets, strange huh?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2007, 05:44 AM   #3
thomasboy
empty page

Yeah, mine for the Friday says "performing..." but my Saturday doesn't! Which is why I'm pissed off, especially as I'm no longer going on the Friday.
Old 08.11.2007, 05:45 AM   #4
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
how come your not going to the friday show? are you selling your friday ticket on ebay? i had tickets to the thursday show too, but i sold them on ebay and made a pretty good profit.
Old 08.11.2007, 05:48 AM   #5
thomasboy
empty page

I've sold them to a friend. I decided going to the same gig, twice, was a bit excessive and may ruin the occasion. Plus I couldn't afford it.
Old 08.11.2007, 05:49 AM   #6
screamingskull
invito al cielo

a bit excessive? it's SONIC YOUTH!!!!!!
Old 08.11.2007, 05:55 AM   #7
thomasboy
empty page

I know, the greatest band ever performing the greatest album ever...But I just don't want to overdo it! I mean, I had bought two pairs of tickets, but it just seemed a bit too much after a bit of thought.
Old 08.11.2007, 06:02 AM   #8
screamingskull
invito al cielo

well, you are talking to someone who has wasted weeks of their life on the Sonic Youth message board, so i guess excessive is a word i don't understand when it comes to SY.
Old 08.12.2007, 02:46 AM   #9
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ha! yeah that would have got me worried but the roundhouse gigs are all ddn shows. the only date on their european tour which aint billed as "performing ddn" is the irish date the day after the roundhouse shows....... thats troubling me!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth