Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.29.2006, 11:36 AM   #41
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I'd like to explode like fireworks in the sky.What a way to go!
The new Explosions In The Sky record is due to release in February.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2006, 11:38 AM   #42
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=nicfit]Bah, I'm enjoying even this "silly-relaxed" board period, I actually concurred to make some silly threads go on...but I don't care, I take this board for what it really is, a bottomless pit with some nice goodies to catch and consume during the infinite fall. Toko don't be shy and came out and play, Porky is right, the non-sonic section is a mess, but I guess it's the whole point for its existence.
That's a good point of view. We're here just to have fun, not for being philosopher.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2006, 11:45 AM   #43
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=HECKLER SPRAY]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Bah, I'm enjoying even this "silly-relaxed" board period, I actually concurred to make some silly threads go on...but I don't care, I take this board for what it really is, a bottomless pit with some nice goodies to catch and consume during the infinite fall. Toko don't be shy and came out and play, Porky is right, the non-sonic section is a mess, but I guess it's the whole point for its existence.
That's a good point of view. We're here just to have fun, not for being philosopher.

Ah, but isn't the point of philosophy to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one will believe it?

I think me and Bertie speak as one on this one.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2006, 11:46 AM   #44
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
I think you should be ashamed of yourself for actaully caring that much about something that has no meaning. This place is generally for people who are bored and have nothing to do. The fact that you are offended by people being wankers on the internet is just pathetic. People are always going to be wankers you just have to see the funny side of it all and lighten up.
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2006, 11:49 AM   #45
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lung
I think you should be ashamed of yourself for actaully caring that much about something that has no meaning. This place is generally for people who are bored and have nothing to do. The fact that you are offended by people being wankers on the internet is just pathetic. People are always going to be wankers you just have to see the funny side of it all and lighten up.

Who are you talking to?
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2006, 11:55 AM   #46
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
tokolosh
Old 12.29.2006, 12:34 PM   #47
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lung

Looks like you take my reaction quite personal?
Old 12.29.2006, 12:50 PM   #48
The Lung
stalker

Looks like you're back...

I take your reaction personally? Fuck it, I really can't be arsed with these internet arguements, haha this is just fucking stupid. I don't even know you.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth