Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.07.2018, 06:23 PM   #5281
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Turns out Trump is wholly innocent.

It was this Individual-1 fucker all along.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2018, 10:55 PM   #5282
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Wait.....what?

(While I try to figure that one out....) In a bygone world, Trump's attacks on DOJ/Mueller/FBI would be grounds for impeachment. I think that world has gone, forever.
Old 12.07.2018, 11:09 PM   #5283
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, I get it: "Individual-1" LOL.

I'll quote CNN and repeat that today was a very bad day for Trump, and he can tweet "totally cleared" or whatever BS all he wants. How can anyone connects these dots that Cohen and Manafort have accumulated and not see that things are getting bad for The Divider In Chief?

I'd love to see what the teslas and the Bytors are saying about all this.

No I wouldn't. That's why I deleted them.

It's all Fake News, right? Mueller is part of The Deep Somethingorother.
Old 12.07.2018, 11:17 PM   #5284
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj

Damn, just when I was preparing some visual help for you.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2018, 11:25 PM   #5285
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I gotta say, though, that when I checked Google News a couple of minutes ago this seemed far more enticing:

https://news.google.com/topics/CAAqJ...S&ceid=US%3Aen

I mean, fuck Trump, man, just... just... FUCK HIM, ain't gonna let him get in the way of my Saoirse Ronan news, you dig.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 12.07.2018, 11:26 PM   #5286
Skuj
invito al cielo

Brilliant!!

This was the biggest day so far, Mueller-wise. Trump knows it. He is tweeting like a madman.

I still cannot believe that this immoral idiot is POTUS.
Old 12.07.2018, 11:30 PM   #5287
Skuj
invito al cielo

***looks up Saoirse Ronan and additional images***
Old 12.08.2018, 12:07 AM   #5288
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
***looks up Saoirse Ronan and additional images***

Brian Dennehy worked with Ronan on the most recent film adaptation of Chekhov's The Seagull and in a subsequent interview he went APE GUANO (in the best, and I mean BEST, possible sense) about her:

Quote:
Legendary actor Brian Dennehy has heaped huge praise on his The Seagull co-star Saoirse Ronan.

The 80-year-old actor, who has starred in films including Gorky Park, Cocoon, To Catch a Killer, and Romeo + Juliet, and opposite actors including Leonardo DiCaprio and Cate Blanchett, singled out the 24-year-old Carlow star in an interview with AV Club.

"That kid is on her way to being maybe the biggest star ever in the history of the movies. She is amazing," he said.

He added, "She is easily, easily the most talented actor I have ever worked with, and that's saying something. She is the most brilliantly talented actor I have ever worked with. She has a gift that is immeasurable. And every time she works, it knocks people out."

The actors star opposite Annette Bening and Elizabeth Moss in The Seagull, which is Michael Mayer's big screen adaptation of Chekhov's stage play. It was filmed in the summer of 2015 and released earlier this year.

Speaking about her role in Atonement, which she filmed when she was just 11, and which earned her a Best Supporting Actress nomination, Dennehy said she was "mind-boggling" and that as an actor standing opposite her in a scene "you forget your lines because she is so extraordinary".

Dennehy praised her role choices and the fact that she films the movie, does the awards ceremonies, but then "disappears". Saoirse was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar this year for role in Lady Bird. It was her third nomination after a Best Actress nod for Brooklyn in 2016, and Atonement.

"She never has to worry about the kind of material she's going to be given. She never has to worry about how her career is going, because she's astounding. Astounding," he continued.

"And also terrific to be around, fun. She's a nice girl. She's respectful and friendly. She's not one of these people who is just, 'I can't stand the atmosphere. I've got to go to the place and be by myself. I'll be ready when I'm ready.' She doesn't do any of that shit. She's normal and natural and sweet. And then, all of the sudden, she gets in front of a camera and - bing! - she blows the fuckin' wheels off."

He continued, "She's the only actor - male, female, grown-up, adult - the only one, by a mile, who just dazzles you. The simplicity. Her simplicity. The fact that she always plays against the grain of the scene. I mean, she can be very big. She can be very dramatic and very funny, but whatever she does - whatever she fuckin' does - surprises you."

Dennehy also hailed Saoirse as an "incredible talent", adding, "She's the greatest acting talent I've ever worked with, and I have worked with EVERYBODY. I've worked with great actors. And she's a great actor, but there's something else there. There's something else going on with her. I don't know what it is, but she's got these eyes that look like they're 10,000 years old and have seen everything."

He clarified that he did not mean she looks old but that she "understands things" and concluded by saying, "As far as I'm concerned, there's her, and then there's other people. She's in a class by herself, literally."

And yet, Saoirse Ronan Would Rather Be Knitting. The woman's fuckin' perfect.

I realize this is off-topic as fuck, but fuck it, even on this thread you gotta take a good classy break from President Tiny sometimes.

Old 12.08.2018, 12:29 AM   #5289
Skuj
invito al cielo

I like this break.

I like it a lot.
Old 12.08.2018, 12:31 AM   #5290
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

I for one must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skuj again.

Old 12.08.2018, 04:48 AM   #5291
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'll quote CNN and repeat that today was a very bad day for Trump, and he can tweet "totally cleared" or whatever BS all he wants. How can anyone connects these dots that Cohen and Manafort have accumulated and not see that things are getting bad for The Divider In Chief?

I'd love to see what the teslas and the Bytors are saying about all this.

No I wouldn't. That's why I deleted them.

It's all Fake News, right? Mueller is part of The Deep Somethingorother.

They won't message about it. They'll wait for some other ridiculous news comes up.

However! If they do don't worry I'll be sure to let you know what they say

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2018, 07:05 AM   #5292
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by operator
yes, trump is finished!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

i really do not believe media hysterics help your cause.
lmfao

yes

posted it before, but anyone serious should be reading this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a6b_story.html

it’s better to get vaccinated than to engage in wishful thinking. while the results were better than initially shown there is still a lot of left work to be done

and note how the commenters all scream in denial. “he is no reagan” etc while glossing over the fact that results were, still, average

anyway re:russia, even in the case of impeachment the senate would have to convict and i dont see mcconnell doing that with his wife so advantageously posted as secretary of transportation doing who knows what for her family’s shipping empire. ( please someone tell tesla.)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2018, 12:41 PM   #5293
Skuj
invito al cielo

There's no doubt that millions upon millions still support Trump in spite of all the things that emerge about him and his most excellent team.

That is the real tragedy here.
Old 12.08.2018, 01:27 PM   #5294
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
it’s not just the millions and millions (though they count)

it’s that the senate is never gonna convict him

that problem is compounded by liberal wishful thinking as pointed in that hilarious video

well maybe that’s not what the video intended to point out but pokémon definitely did and i happen to agree there
Old 12.08.2018, 03:44 PM   #5295
Skuj
invito al cielo

We've reached a point where Trump can stand beside Putin and agree with him while throwing his own Intelligence agencies under the bus, and half the country does not care.

That's absolutely mortifying.
Old 12.08.2018, 03:58 PM   #5296
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
We've reached a point where Trump can stand beside Putin and agree with him while throwing his own Intelligence agencies under the bus, and half the country does not care.

That's absolutely mortifying.
i agree with you

but living in a confirmation-bias bubble does nothing to solve this or identify actual solutions to the problems he embodies

i really recommend that musa al-gharbi dude. he's lucid as fuck

e.g. https://musaalgharbi.com/2017/04/20/...playing-hands/

and more relevant to your point: https://musaalgharbi.com/2018/03/01/...-lessons-2020/

fyi, if you do that, ilducio will add you to his ignore list
Old 12.08.2018, 05:48 PM   #5297
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

my Saoirse Ronan news, you dig.

she was great in Brooklyn
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2018, 07:03 PM   #5298
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Trump names Miley to be new Joint Chiefs chairman

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2018, 03:11 AM   #5299
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the senate is never gonna convict him

Not going to convict him......how do you convict anyone when charges haven’t been filed? Where do you anticipate charges are coming from?

In his memo recommending sentencing for Michael Cohen, Special Counsel Mueller acknowledged that President Trump’s personal lawyer never made contact with Putin or Putin's press secretary in the Trump Tower/Moscow real estate project.

James Comey: “Today wasn’t a search for truth, but a desperate attempt to find anything that can be used to attack the institutions of justice investigating this president. They came up empty today but will try again. In the long run, it'll make no difference because facts are stubborn things.”

We did learn from Comey’s House testimony that the FBI did, in fact, compensate/reimbursed Steele for expenses connected to the dossier. Comey was hammered on the FISA he signed based on unverified dossier.

We also learned from James Baker’s private testimony that as Comey’s general counsel, Baker believed it was appropriate to charge Hillary Clinton with mishandling classified information, but he said it was Comey who persuaded him that Clinton should not be charged.

Comey’s House testimony revealed he opened investigations on 4 Americans tied to Trump in July 2016 to see if they were involved in Russian interference in the election, yet he couldn't say if he had any evidence in July 2016 that anyone on Trump campaign conspired to hack DNC servers......does the FBI still expect us to believe that it was a foreign tip on Papadopoulos that triggered the probe???

Does anyone else find it odd that Comey’s House testimony revealed that as director, he couldn’t remember seeing the memos Strzok drafted to initiate the politically sensitive investigation of Trump campaign associates, yet Comey somehow knows there were four cases opened on 4 Americans looking for Russian interference (July 2016)?

Per his House testimony, Comey claimed he doesn't remember his general counsel James Baker ever telling him that a lawyer...from the same DC firm retained by the Clinton campaign to commission the dossier...came to him in the Summer of 2016 & gave him a thumb drive full of dirt on Trump & Russia.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Comey testified the FBI could not independently corroborate the Russian "source information" in the Steele dossier before using it to swear out a FISA wiretap on Carter Page......and they still couldn't corroborate Steele's sources "by the time I left in May of 2017."

Also, Comey swore under oath that he had no idea lawyers for the DNC/Clinton campaign financed the dossier......even though he was briefed in detail about the dossier before signing the initial FISA warrant application that relies heavily on the dossier & omits that material fact.

GOWDY: while you were FBI director, you never knew that the DNC hired a law firm that hired an oppo research firm that hired Christopher Steele?
COMEY: No, I don't think so. I don't have any recollection of being told that or reading that or learning that while I was Director.

Comey swore under oath he had no idea dossier author Steele was terminated by FBI for violating confidential source rules...

(think about it)

...even tho Comey knew Steele had been compensated by FBI & he'd read the April FISA app in which FBI first disclosed Steele had been closed as source??????

Does anyone remember the Lisa Page — Peter Strzok text messages??

Let us remember those who have been convicted or pleaded guilty since Trump became POTUS:
-- Trump's personal attorney
-- Trump's former campaign chairman
-- Trump's former WH national security adviser
-- Trump's former campaign adviser
-- Trump's former deputy campaign chairman

And after all of this, NOT ONE thing connecting any of them to collusion, hacking or anything else Muller has been fishing for!

2015: No Collusion
2016: No Collusion
2017: No Collusion
2018: No Collusion

Muller, Team Hillary and most Democrats went from:
1) Trump committed treason!
2) Trump colluded with Russia!
3) Trump may have colluded with Russia
4) Trump obstructed justice!
5) Trump thought about obstructing justice
6) Trump committed a campaign finance violation
7) ......synergy

Let us not forget......Special Counsel Mueller acknowledged that President Trump’s personal lawyer never made contact with Putin or Putin's press secretary in the Trump Tower/Moscow real estate project!!!!!!

Collusion Hoax = Mueller has conducted the first COLLUSION investigation in American history that has failed to successfully charge ANYONE with criminal activity related to COLLUSION!!!
Old 12.09.2018, 07:04 AM   #5300
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Not going to convict him......how do you convict anyone when charges haven’t been filed? Where do you anticipate charges are coming from?_
it doesnt matter. im not talking about any specific charges. im talking about the democrat hopes (watch the video to see what im talking about) that trump is gonna be impeached and not finish his term,russia, bla bla, etc.

even if the house found something to hang on to dear leader (likely, as he sees the law and “so-called judges” as a continuous impediment to his caprices) it’s a huge load of wishful thinking to assume the senate would do anything other than protect trump. we already saw that same scenario with clinton. we already saw the senate close ranks for kavanope. the “truth” will break along party lines, regardless of ifs ands or buts.

what im saying is that unless he croaks from too many a cheeseburger, the orange blob will finish his term and stand for reelection in 2020, and if russia is all the democrats have to offer, he’ll win, regardless of what people repeat to each other in this thread
215255262263264 265 266267268275315365 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth