Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Any Mailmen/women on SY Gossip?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.10.2006, 03:57 PM   #1
samrago
little trouble girl

samrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's asses
well, are there? it seems I've lost all passion for school and am considering settling for the USPS. so far it looks just peachy to me.

anybody agree or disagree? anybody got any stories?
samrago is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 04:04 PM   #2
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
I would go to school if i were you.
Old 05.10.2006, 04:44 PM   #3
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
My dad worked for the Post Office for like 20 years. The pay isn't horrible, but apparantly it's a pretty stressful job believe it or not. They will dump their employees at the drop of the hat if they can save money by using machines to replace a humans job....that's why people go postal. Delivering the mail would be a very healthy job. Lots of excercise! My dad didn't kill anybody that I'm aware of.
Old 05.10.2006, 05:25 PM   #4
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I guess you could harvest packages that jingle like they contain money.

'Ding Ding Ding, Wedding!', etc. As a career though, being a Mailman seems a bit sucky. Don't they frequently go on killing sprees?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 05:29 PM   #5
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka

noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 05:29 PM   #6
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I guess you could harvest packages that jingle like they contain money.

'Ding Ding Ding, Wedding!', etc. As a career though, being a Mailman seems a bit sucky. Don't they frequently go on killing sprees?

I'm pretty sure the 'Son of Sam' was apart of the postal service, I could be wrong though. I remember from Seinfeld that quote of Newman which makes me believe it true.
Kim C Not G is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 05:39 PM   #7
samrago
little trouble girl

samrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's assessamrago kicks all y'all's asses
I think noumenal brings up a good point

oh well. I could be a teacher and get shot by 12-year-olds in trenchcoats. I could be a stock broker and plunge out of the 23rd story window by the next fiscal quarter. at least if I went postal I could take someone out with me.
samrago is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 05:40 PM   #8
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
im a postman here in ireland and it ok. early rise. 5:15 am but early finish 2 (always done a good bit before that) always room for overtime work. idiot proof job really if you have a bit of sense. great in good sunny weather but real crap in crap weather....
funny stories, one that sticks out is when i had a large packet for this dear old woman, she must have been about 90. i knocked the door as the letterbox was too small and when she answeed i unwittingly spewed out "morning hun, sorry to disturb you but the package was to big to fit in your box!!!!" she replied "my god, its been a while since i heard that one!!!" i got embarrased, she nearly had a coronory with the laughter!!!!
on the down side. some folk are total pricks and will try and get u sacked for any reason and that old story about postmen and dogs..... ITS TRUE!!!!!! i used to love dogs til i became a postman, now i hate em, well the biters anyway!!!!!!!

in saying that im sure ups or us post is much more efficently run than "an post" over here. real union vs the management shit!!!
Old 05.10.2006, 05:41 PM   #9
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrago
I think noumenal brings up a good point
at least if I went postal I could take someone out with me.

haha pun or no pun intended?
Kim C Not G is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 06:23 PM   #10
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha, good story PAULYBEE.
Old 05.11.2006, 12:06 AM   #11
saoq
bad moon rising

saoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to behold
i'm not a mailman but i plan to work as one, partime for one month during the summer; there's a program that hires young people during the summer so that the employs can take their days off. so I'll work as mailman in some greek island )
saoq is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 02:28 AM   #12
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
i'm a male, man.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth