Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So I almost just got struck by Lightning!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.10.2010, 01:26 PM   #41
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Good thing Such that you stopped leaning on metal support. I was leaning on a cyclone fence when a bolt of lighting hit in the immediate area and I got thrown off the fence landing face first on the sidewalk. It happened so fast and with such power I was unable to get my hands out in front of me to soften the blow....

Wow, that was a cool experience to have lived through. (especially considering the alternative)

The closest I came was very boring: I was looking out the storm door and there was a lightning flash. I felt a good tingle but that was all.

Quote:
The only thing I can say about God is he/she has a funny sense of humor...

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours but I think that god has a sick sense of humour and when I die, I expect to find him laughing...
Old 02.10.2010, 01:37 PM   #42
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I prefer the snow and rain to sunshine. The heat and brightness of the sun really makes me feel terrible.
Fukkin-A, Derek! Jesus, I thought I was the only one! I am a cold-weather person. I am fascinated by extreme, weird weather. Sunshine day after day after fucking day actually makes me irritable.
Falling snow is magical. So is the sound of rain beating on the roof. I love the sky: the clouds, the colors. Autumn in the eastern United States is unbelievable.
I like sun ok, but just ok. Hot weather drives me inside; not only because of the heat, but yes, the bright light hurts my eyes, like laser beams burning into my brain.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 01:45 PM   #43
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Summer and sunshine is also affliated with long boring depressing Summer days. It seems every negative memory I have has taken place in the Summer.

One advantage of Scotland is that we only get about 3 - 4 weeks of straight sunshine a year. Those are always the worst 3 - 4 weeks of the year.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 02:00 PM   #44
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Summer and sunshine is also affliated with long boring depressing Summer days. It seems every negative memory I have has taken place in the Summer.

One advantage of Scotland is that we only get about 3 - 4 weeks of straight sunshine a year. Those are always the worst 3 - 4 weeks of the year.
Do you have high humidity in Scotland?
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 02:27 PM   #45
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
it seems buses are really shit in the us.

no, not necessarily in the US. just los angeles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
How long until you could hear again?

since I am well adjusted to deafening sound, I didn't even realize that my hearing had in fact been affected.. though I do believe it took a full minute or more for the ringing in my ears to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
SuchFriends, how did those around you react when the lightening struck? Curoius.

everyone thoroughly got the fucking shit scared out of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
yr a strange one it's true...........My granny just died last week. I was not very close to her. I have not seen her since my mom died 14 yrs ago. I think she left my siblings and I some type of inheritance. It was really sweet of her to name us in her will. Something I never really thought about. Did god tell you she was dying?

Igziar Nefas Yimaru
(God Bless the Soul)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 02:41 PM   #46
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I think some of the best sex occurs in the summer. Where you're both completely naked and sweating profusely, your bodies slick and gliding against each other. Any filth you create sticking to your skin, the air thick and pungent with fucking. When her buns are dripping with sweat it's so hard not to stick it between them.

The chick I was sleeping with this past summer insisted on using her AC and didn't like to get filthy. What a waste.

yeah but thats why you have central heating:
and in the winter you sort of want human warmth more
and
derek, are u from scotland?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 02:50 PM   #47
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Scotland is not usually humid no.

And yeah, I live in the surburban circle outside Glasgow.
Old 02.10.2010, 02:51 PM   #48
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i might be going to edinburgh soon but perhaps you'd have some good tips?

Old 02.10.2010, 03:03 PM   #49
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
id just suicide during summer. i agree with derek.

I love the summer and the heat. I guess it's just all I've ever known. Plus summer = money cause my man's got a lawn care service, so have I negative conotations in my mind about the winter months

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 03:03 PM   #50
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I think some of the best sex occurs in the summer. Where you're both completely naked and sweating profusely, your bodies slick and gliding against each other. Any filth you create sticking to your skin, the air thick and pungent with fucking. When her buns are dripping with sweat it's so hard not to stick it between them.

The chick I was sleeping with this past summer insisted on using her AC and didn't like to get filthy. What a waste.

You are indeed a sick individual

Old 02.10.2010, 03:05 PM   #51
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by

[I
Igziar Nefas Yimaru [/i](God Bless the Soul)

thanks I know where they are and I will see them again

Old 02.10.2010, 03:09 PM   #52
Derek
invito al cielo

Quote:
i might be going to edinburgh soon but perhaps you'd have some good tips?
I've honestly never really been to Edinburgh much. The only times I've went is to visit family that live there.
Old 02.10.2010, 04:14 PM   #53
knox
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZUB0kLLBUA

Old 02.10.2010, 04:29 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I can think of a million funnier ways to fuck with Christians.. maybe I have an inside track

Old 02.10.2010, 04:32 PM   #55
knox
invito al cielo

make a list.

Old 02.10.2010, 04:39 PM   #56
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
make a list.

I can't, I'm afraid antagonists are not privy to that information, much like Pat Robertson's vision of heaven, Non-Christians need not apply.

Old 02.10.2010, 04:44 PM   #57
knox
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZNR...eature=related

Old 02.10.2010, 06:02 PM   #58
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i did this, however, a while ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzeOWQiQ2hU

this looks loads like my hood, the buildings are in better shape but in ten years it'll be like a f'in mirror*

*if my city still exists for that amount of time
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 06:14 PM   #59
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
bro, you sound high
are you high?
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2010, 06:14 PM   #60
knox
invito al cielo

you just have to sort of wash them and paint them.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth