heathen shame
dead machines
mouthus
nihilist assault group
16 bitch pileup
monotract
macronympha
borbetomagus

three hours or so of noise. i also laced the dvds with ipod videos of all of the clips as well as relatively high bitrate mp3s of all of the performances (ripped straight from the masters).

sorry i haven't been around. i've had eye problems since the begining of august.

no Mouthus, But Dead Unit which is member of Mouthus/hair Police/chris corsano/Carlos Giffoni
chimologic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2006, 03:13 PM   #42
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimologic
no Mouthus, But Dead Unit which is member of Mouthus/hair Police/chris corsano/Carlos Giffoni

yeah, man. mouthus is on disc 2.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2006, 04:50 PM   #43
BushIsAPsycho
bad moon rising

BushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's asses
darned, i wish i had gone to no fun 2006 so badly. where the heck was i for the last 3 years except for boosing and being stupid. i could've gone to all these shows but i was too "cracked" out. what a waste. this dvd looks sooooo good i just don't know if i'll be able to handle the jealousy i have towards people who had their shit together and said "fuck all y'all" and went to nofun. hmm?
BushIsAPsycho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2006, 04:54 PM   #44
BushIsAPsycho
bad moon rising

BushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's asses
how many discs is this bad motha? heathen shame is darned cool. everybody on that mothaf**** disc is heavy!! i would've killed to see alan licht + hair police...
Old 10.20.2006, 07:59 PM   #45
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushIsAPsycho
how many discs is this bad motha? heathen shame is darned cool. everybody on that mothaf**** disc is heavy!! i would've killed to see alan licht + hair police...

2 discccc
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2006, 06:45 AM   #46
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ordering right now.................
Old 10.21.2006, 10:10 AM   #47
BushIsAPsycho
bad moon rising

i ordered it last night, can't wait for it to get here along with the some other shit i ordered on amazon that's taking it's sweet time.
Old 10.21.2006, 12:38 PM   #48
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
load records are usually spot on but they did screw up my coughs album order. they sent me the new usaisamonster TWICE instead.....

laura mullen is kind tho, totally apologetic...

love that label with a big love thing
Old 10.21.2006, 01:01 PM   #50
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
hey, if anyone knows of any local galleries/museums/cultural centers that screen music-related things from time to time (works best if they have a proper cinema or a loud PA), let me know and i'll send them a copy of the 74 minute version of the film. i think it's possible that we might try to do some screenings where bands who are in the full release, but not necessarily in the short version play and we screen the film. maybe me, carlos, ben and the bands can do a Q&A or something. i dunno.

we may be trying this concept out at Tonic soon.

i'm gonna talk to the Yerba Buena Center in SF and the Walker Art Center in MPLS about it this week. it'd be fun to do it outside of the US too.
Old 10.21.2006, 01:03 PM   #51
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Try The Foundry in London.If you speak to Jonathan,i'm sure he will organize something.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2006, 01:03 PM   #52
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Actually that'd be nice.Pm me and i'll talk to him.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2006, 01:14 PM   #53
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
lee and dave markey actually sent copies of, respectively, the notebook and the year that punk broke (yeah, tytpb was an actual copy of the unrelease dvd but they only screened the main movie, not the extras) when they screened it here in mexico last year at the cineteca as part of a music related movie run, it also included woodstock, stop making sense and similar movies. you could contact the cineteca nacional (contact page here) about it or maybe ask lee and dave how they got their stuff there (probably they got contacted by the organizers). anyway, who knows if the no fun film would fly here because mexico is not really a hot bed for noise but, then again, there's a huge sonic youth fandom here and probably would see it if they knew it was somehow sy related.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2006, 01:30 PM   #54
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
hey, if anyone knows of any local galleries/museums/cultural centers that screen music-related things from time to time (works best if they have a proper cinema or a loud PA), let me know and i'll send them a copy of the 74 minute version of the film. i think it's possible that we might try to do some screenings where bands who are in the full release, but not necessarily in the short version play and we screen the film. maybe me, carlos, ben and the bands can do a Q&A or something. i dunno.

we may be trying this concept out at Tonic soon.

i'm gonna talk to the Yerba Buena Center in SF and the Walker Art Center in MPLS about it this week. it'd be fun to do it outside of the US too.

I was going to suggest WAC. I'd be there for sure if you show it there.
Old 10.21.2006, 01:51 PM   #55
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

man id love to say, chris, bring that shit to ireland and ill set it up in my local venue.. but id get about 15 people in there probably!!!!!

chris pm for you
Old 10.21.2006, 02:55 PM   #56
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
man id love to say, chris, bring that shit to ireland and ill set it up in my local venue.. but id get about 15 people in there probably!!!!!

chris pm for you

so what about dublin Paul? you would have more people then in wexford (hehe).
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2006, 02:56 PM   #57
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=Moshe]http://www.loadrecords.com/bands/nofun.html

sory is this the right link????
20 $ for 2 dvds?
Old 10.21.2006, 03:09 PM   #58
chabib
Administrator

[quote=greenlight]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
http://www.loadrecords.com/bands/nofun.html

sory is this the right link????
20 $ for 2 dvds?

yes. 2 dvds, ipod vids of all of the performances on the dvds and mp3's of all of the performances on the dvds.

i've seen it for less elsewhere on pre-order, but i think load is shipping it out immediately. if you don't mind waiting, you can find it even cheaper, but you then have to factor in pricier shipping...

also, LOAD's gonna make a myspace page for it. right now, fun from none test vids for wolf eyes and heathen shame are floating around on myspace, but no one knows about them til now. i want to figure out how to get their shitty video compression engine to stop slaughtering the footage before i post any other clips. when i sort it out, kim, prurient and a couple of others'll also go online there.
Old 10.21.2006, 03:54 PM   #59
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:

yes. 2 dvds, ipod vids of all of the performances on the dvds and mp3's of all of the performances on the dvds..

hehe, i thought it's cheap, that's why i wasn't sure.

Quote:
also, LOAD's gonna make a myspace page for it. right now, fun from none test vids for wolf eyes and heathen shame are floating around on myspace, but no one knows about them til now. i want to figure out how to get their shitty video compression engine to stop slaughtering the footage before i post any other clips. when i sort it out, kim, prurient and a couple of others'll also go online there

that's cool. thanks for info!
Old 10.21.2006, 04:40 PM   #60
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses

Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth