Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page louder's hip-hop café V
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.29.2016, 11:28 PM   #3641
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Wait.. Kanye is an MKUltra slave? Kim is a gypsy? What is going on here?

Two dicks are jizzing over themselves, onto each other.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2016, 11:32 PM   #3642
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
good job Sev!

*claps*

next time you should try harder.

don't get me wrong, im rooting for you.

*claps*

Rob is a good man, he listens to the bullshit you guys do.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2016, 11:42 PM   #3643
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
hey Sev, whatever happen to yr girlfriend E. Noisefield? why don't she post here no more? are ya'll still dating or?

I remember she was a big fan of Flaming Lips and Ween.
Old 11.30.2016, 12:06 AM   #3644
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
hey Sev, whatever happen to yr girlfriend E. Noisefield? why don't she post here no more? are ya'll still dating or?

I remember she was a big fan of Flaming Lips and Ween.

I mention her pretty frequently. Still together. Don't know why she doesn't post, but I can't say I blame her.
Why are you bringing that up? Did I actually upset you by calling you a dick? You huck obscenities at me all the time, make fun of my taste in music and my politics. You ruin threads.

How, exactly, are you not a dick? You're definitely trying to be a dick. So what's the big deal?
Old 11.30.2016, 12:19 AM   #3645
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
good job Sev!
*claps*

next time you should try harder.

Nah, I don't think that's necessary.

Quote:
don't get me wrong, im rooting for you.

K.

Quote:
Rob is a good man, he listens to the bullshit you guys do

Not really. He's into a different kind of thing.
You listen to that "shit" though.

And yeah I know. I like Rob. But if either of you are going to laugh at mental illness, I'll be telling you to fuck off.
Old 11.30.2016, 12:48 AM   #3646
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I mention her pretty frequently. Still together. Don't know why she doesn't post, but I can't say I blame her.
Why are you bringing that up? Did I actually upset you by calling you a dick? You huck obscenities at me all the time, make fun of my taste in music and my politics. You ruin threads.

How, exactly, are you not a dick? You're definitely trying to be a dick. So what's the big deal?

I was just asking. don't blame her either. dude, aint nobody mad and shit. get off of it.

chill, hey, I was just asking. jeez man.

I can laugh at mental illness because that doesn't excuse someone who has it for being a jerk off asshole. mental illness is overated. hahaha!!! a true ill person is ill to be around and I wish them to fuck off and get help always. or/and take yr ass to an half way house. mental illness ain't cool. those who have it generally act like dickbrains that shouldn't have been born.

there's this stigma with rock and roll or whatever genre that mental illness is ok. fuck that!!! if you are mentally ill, you need to be shot in the fucking head. or get heavy heavy treatment. I've been around ill folks and they are trash without medication. no direction, just a bunch of loser delusional assholes that talk shit.

bi-polar and schizoids are the worst. complete assholes. always focused on themselves. these people need help. not encouraged. maybe these people weren't raised right. I was. I had two loving parents that cared for me and I love dearly. so I know nothing about that besides being a wild child/good son drunk dickhead.
Old 11.30.2016, 04:50 AM   #3647
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
http://people.com/music/kanye-west-s...work-from-bed/

Kanye is still working on music while hospitalized. That's how you know how passionate this man is.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2016, 09:06 AM   #3648
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
EDIT: I think you're trying to be insulting, Rob. I didn't read that crazy MKultra shit carefully enough the first go around. Then I did, and now I feel like you're trolling.
I guess fuck you if that's the case. (???)

huh? no trolling. Just two possible scenarios and one improbable (note I called it "fanciful" scenario.

MKultra is very very real though
Old 11.30.2016, 09:08 AM   #3649
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
anyone should be able make fun of anything, no matter who gets their feelings hurt. it is the only way we get through this shit called life.
Old 11.30.2016, 10:47 AM   #3650
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
http://people.com/music/kanye-west-s...work-from-bed/

Kanye is still working on music while hospitalized. That's how you know how passionate this man is.

Thanks for posting this louder.
Old 11.30.2016, 11:00 AM   #3651
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
I was just asking. don't blame her either. dude, aint nobody mad and shit. get off of it.

chill, hey, I was just asking. jeez man.

I can laugh at mental illness because that doesn't excuse someone who has it for being a jerk off asshole. mental illness is overated. hahaha!!! a true ill person is ill to be around and I wish them to fuck off and get help always. or/and take yr ass to an half way house. mental illness ain't cool. those who have it generally act like dickbrains that shouldn't have been born.

there's this stigma with rock and roll or whatever genre that mental illness is ok. fuck that!!! if you are mentally ill, you need to be shot in the fucking head. or get heavy heavy treatment. I've been around ill folks and they are trash without medication. no direction, just a bunch of loser delusional assholes that talk shit.

bi-polar and schizoids are the worst. complete assholes. always focused on themselves. these people need help. not encouraged. maybe these people weren't raised right. I was. I had two loving parents that cared for me and I love dearly. so I know nothing about that besides being a wild child/good son drunk dickhead.

Even if all the nonsense you post here is just inflammatory trolling, and you're actually an intelligent, coherent "normal" person, I can almost guarantee that you meet the criteria for at least one psychiatric disorder. Probably more.

Anyway, you're just trolling without shame here. You don't mean the things you're saying, and you're just amusing yourself, at the expense of any discussion you happen to come across. I've only ever put one user on my "ignore list" here, and I ended up taking that person off pretty quickly. But I'm on the verge of ignoring you so I don't have to scroll through your crap anymore. Not that you care. Just saying.

You know what's really irritating? The fact that I've had a great deal of fun with you in the past when you were being at least semi-cogent, or when you've actually wanted to talk about things (music, movies, etc.). And I'm pretty sure you got along with my girlfriend too back when you were whatever other username. These days you just hurl mouth diarrhea all over threads and bounce, and it's almost never even funny enough to wade through the shit.

Talk about hip-hop or take part in the conversation or get the fuck out. You can still be weird and ridiculous... just throw a few genuine, fully formed thoughts into what you're saying.
Old 11.30.2016, 12:40 PM   #3652
Severian
invito al cielo

Hey Louder...

Thought of you a bit ago when I read Pitchfork's unfairly scathing review of Starboy. They gave it a 6.something, but reviewed it like a 3 or 4.

They also included the following, non-landing joke in their "Year in Disappointment 2016" feature:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some guy who thinks he's funny and helped Pitchfork make a "feature" out of what has the feel of an employee email questionnaire:
Swish really was the perfect album title.

I read this and puzzled over whether it meant that the album was a SWISH! (perfect shot) or a "swish" (nothing but net because the hoop was missed completely). I decided the latter was true, given the current public attitude toward Kanye, and that means they've done a total 180° reversal on an album that they rated a 9.0 and for which they designated all of its early singles as "Best New Track." Lame.

So when this or something like it happens (say, when they crap all over an album you love) you should write to corrections@pitchfork.com, or www@pitchfork.com.

I am going to start reporting every error I see just for fun. Because yes, I read a thing or two every day on the site, but I hate it so so much, and they fuck up a lot.

By all rights there should be a way to send the dumbass e-edition equivalent of a "letter to the editor," but there's not. So do this instead.
Old 12.01.2016, 05:59 PM   #3653
Severian
invito al cielo

New J. Cole out Dec. 9.

louder?
Old 12.02.2016, 01:37 AM   #3654
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
New J. Cole out Dec. 9.

louder?
I am excited!! Yesssss.
Old 12.02.2016, 01:38 AM   #3655
louder
invito al cielo

The raw, straight rap records like Fire Squad and GOMD were the best songs on 2014 FHD, in my opinion. It had too much singing and some of the lyrics were corny and embarrassing. But overall it was a solid effort from Cole.
Old 12.02.2016, 01:47 AM   #3656
louder
invito al cielo

Holy shit, NO. COLE DID NOT JUST DISS KANYE ON HIS NEW DOCUMENTARY:
http://tidal.com/us/jcole

Starts at 30:30.

'Ego in charge', 'Women and Yes men', 'He's fallen apart', 'When he tell us he's a genius'. "There was a time this nigga was my hero", "Nobody have the balls to say anything to contest him"

"He's crying out for help"
"He don't even write his own shit"
"I just bump his old shit knowing he'll never top it"
Old 12.02.2016, 01:49 AM   #3657
louder
invito al cielo

After hearing the song, maybe Cole's heart was at the right place but really, how can you diss the man you modeled your whole career after? Not to mention a man who's openly suffering from mental illness?

OMG. And I just started feeling right about him too. I'm so pissed off.

Only more bullshit to feed off his "woke" fanbase who thinks of him as some smart/deep rapper.

Guess I'll have to ignore the person he is and just enjoy the music..
Old 12.02.2016, 02:33 AM   #3658
louder
invito al cielo

Cole mocks Kanye for calling himself a genius (which he actually is) yet thinks of himself as extremely intelligent just because he got a college degree.
Old 12.02.2016, 02:36 AM   #3659
louder
invito al cielo

Kanye's degree is more valuable than Cole anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRSjRFmN90E
Old 12.02.2016, 03:47 AM   #3660
louder
invito al cielo

Oh yeah the beat Cole used was Joey Bada$$' "Waves". Sounded familiar indeed.

I hope it's just a freestyle that won't be on the album then.. but with Cole you can never know.
133173180181182 183 184185186193 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth