Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.08.2015, 05:33 PM   #37961
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
but yeah, i'm trying to find... some kinda path.
Old 02.08.2015, 05:34 PM   #37962
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
actually i think it was 16 cents now that i recall. turned out to be something like $400/mo which i did by staying up all night a couple of times a month.

anyway you have to pay your dues and make it happen

learn to live on little so it's no pressure

nobody asked me for my degree or anything.

i never even gave them my actual name-- it was fucking fake

they resold my content -- oh, i could have been famous ha ha ha.

seriously i didn't give a shit.

just fucking write something good. no excuses.

see what gawker/kinja pay

go punch them in the teeth already.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 05:37 PM   #37963
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
this is the best news I've heard all month:
Finally MEN have their own TOOTHPASTE !!!

finally?

we've had that for YEARS!

Old 02.08.2015, 05:46 PM   #37964
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah crime is kind of a stop gap job. If done too long it harms both the resume and work ethic.. also the more successful ones are at crime more likely to go out like Tony Montana..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2015, 06:30 PM   #37965
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
hahahah.

yeah, I should get in touch with gawker. a few acquaintances there.
Old 02.08.2015, 06:43 PM   #37966
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Now you're thinking.. almost every job i ever got was offered to me by someone i was previously acquainted with. Shit, probably 3 out of 5 they hit me up randomly! Im prayin for ya and im sure the non praying types around here are wishing you good fortune.

Old 02.08.2015, 07:12 PM   #37967
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Yeah crime is kind of a stop gap job.

more of a painful form of suicide by association with a bunch of fucked up sociopaths who always take waaaaay more than they ever give.

the only way to stay alive and sane in this life is to give fucking sociopaths as wide a berth as you humanly can.
Old 02.08.2015, 07:52 PM   #37968
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Ive known a few criminals who weren't total sociopaths and a few total sociopaths who weren't that bad of people. Then again, i kind have a high threshold of tolerance for human bullshit so maybe i just overlook things sometimes

Old 02.08.2015, 09:13 PM   #37969
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

ive been on a sort of break from most people. i knew a ton of sociopaths in Miami... most of them decent people when they got a fix but until then. it was sad, really.
Old 02.09.2015, 05:08 AM   #37970
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
yeah its all about who you know. its all nepotism and connections and if you dont have those you dont have shit. unacknowledged truth of how things work.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2015, 09:08 AM   #37971
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
yeah its all about who you know. its all nepotism and connections and if you dont have those you dont have shit. unacknowledged truth of how things work.

it's not unacknowledged. human life is social, and people have known this since forever. there are a bunch of ancient proverbs and sayings as well as modern studies that recognize this. it's true that the american ideology of the supreme individual fails to see that but the rest of the planet has known it forever--dime con quién andas y te diré quien eres.

it does not follow that one has to connect with elite/powerful types though-- only with people who do the kind of work you want to do or whose company you enjoy. doesn't even have to be that many.

Old 02.09.2015, 09:57 AM   #37972
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh you lucky louisianian -- isn't mardi gras next week though? is this just a prelude?

We attended "First Saturday" which has been going on in Galveston for close to twenty years now. I believe it's a big deal in New Orleans and other places as well. Nowhere near as busy / attended as next weekend, but big fun none the less.

After the parade, we walked over to Willie G's and enjoyed some of the best platter service ever: two dozen oysters, two dozen oysters mixed with spinach & cheese all served in some of the biggest oyster shells I've ever seen......normally not a fan of oysters, the mix w/ spinach and cheese were extra good, especially when placed on a cracker and topped with Tabasco. There were also platters of shrimp (wrapped, stuffed, BBQued, coated in cocanut) and I'm not sure what all and crab cakes galore.

OH - before, during and after the parade, the shops on the strand were all set up serving hurricanes, hand grenades and every shot imaginable.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2015, 10:09 AM   #37973
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^ damn! i am the color of those cups with envy ha ha ha
Old 02.09.2015, 01:28 PM   #37974
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

shit, does that look fun
Old 02.09.2015, 02:52 PM   #37975
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
shit, does that look fun
We can make it more fun by making a bong out of those cups

Old 02.09.2015, 02:53 PM   #37976
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Also im Orthodox so good bye mardi gras and hello Lent

Old 02.09.2015, 03:07 PM   #37977
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

man, that can't be your cake as i know for a fact your name is joaquín but... is that a game controller there?

i had this fleeting vision that some day you'll be some sort of arcade tycoon.
Hell yeah! it's a joystick! My girlfriend got some mad skills!

And weed is definitely something to have a little extra for the girlfriends yo. Mine doesn't really smoke...but when her period comes around or her crippling migraines...I HAVE to bust that shit out....or end she has to take like 2 norcos(hydrocodones) and yeah...that seems like too much and too strong of shit to be taken frequently.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2015, 06:25 PM   #37978
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2015, 06:52 PM   #37979
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i worked 11 hours today. chain gangin it
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2015, 06:56 PM   #37980
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

lololololololololoooooool
dont wanna know whose a is.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1399179918491889189618971898 1899 190019011902190919491999 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth