Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Toiletooth on What's This Called? 3/13/2010
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.13.2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
This week on What's This Called? for Saturday, February 20th with your host Ricardo Wang from Noon to 1 PM Pacific Time (that's 10-11 PM along the Nile!) on KPSU...

A live in studio performance and interview by Portland OR, Michigan transplant, electronics whizzard Toiletooth!

STREAMING AUDIO HERE!

Or in PDX, on the that ancient device of communication and divination known as "Radio":

1450 AM in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA metro area
98.1 FM on the Portland State University campus

Toiletooth says of himself and his music:

I can't remember. I use lots of stuff to make my music. I think gnomes are neat. I am tired of taking things seriously. I study computer science. I tutor math in my free time. I love Harry Potter. I love Mable. I love my friends. I always seem to have the best ones! I like comic books. I collect things that say Nintendo on them. I like Zelda. I want to fly a small airplane someday. I ♥ Gangster Rap. I ♥ Moondog. I ♥ Exuma. I ♥ Isan. I ♥ Venetian Snares. I ♥ Dosh. I ♥ Neil Young. I ♥ things that are really colorful. I ♥ breakfast. I ♥ my cat, Steve. I ♥ the forest, the ocean, the mountains, stealing bulk food and eating it openly, stealing donuts and eating them before you leave. I ♥ drum machines, guitar pedals, live looping, max/msp, weird plugins, blinking lights, the dr. sample, nonesuch records, crappy synthesizers, pagan music, greg davis, arrovane, yuichiro fujimoto, aphex twin. I ♥ Sushi! I ♥ other nerds, mathletes, and social rejects. ♥
I have released musical works on the Sociopath Recordings netlabel, NorthAmericanHardcore, Fashion Proof, and lastly Noise-Joy.

As a Special Bonus, this program will be followed by the triumphant return to KPSU of the mighty Blasphuphmus Radiowith Yet Another Pope Austin Rich at the mic and the boards! Austin is returning in style too with a dose of live Brazilian indie-rock from Sau Paulo's diva of melting tropical flowers Lulina!
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.13.2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
TOILETOOTH STREAMING IN TEN
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth