Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page this place is so slow.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.04.2007, 11:33 AM   #41
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
long and sophisticated posts.

never before have I been accused of such a thing.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 11:44 AM   #42
sarramkrop

They do cover them as well, don't they? A while ago I've started a thread about bands that sounded like they had songs that were clearly influenced by John Lennon, but I still liked. Somehow I seem to be able to listen to bands that are influenced by them more than The Beatles themselves. John Lennon wrote some songs that I even find myself enjoying (Mind Games is one of them) and stuff like the White Album has maybe 3/4 songs that I enjoy listening too. It's their overall output that doesn't do much for me, but only an idiot would deny that they have also been a good influence on certain bands that I happen to love. Hangover is getting better, it just means that I'm trying to catch up with work and lack of sleep that you get by being naughty and going out on weekdays. Thanks for kiss in the forehead, honey.

edit - Nef
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 11:45 AM   #43
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
was being slightly funny?

although I would never hold anything like that against you, I'm still slightly wounded by this blatent affront to my idiocy.

now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go have a good cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapaz maldito
in iran it's even slower.

that's because there are no threads in iran.
Old 10.04.2007, 11:50 AM   #44
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

ok, now I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to break up yr convo about Oasis, but I just got back from lunch with Jon Boy's gf and usually take this time to catch up on my finger excercises.

back to work I go.

please, carry on.
Old 10.04.2007, 11:54 AM   #45
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
oh tell her i said hi wont you.

i just woke up after a nice nap but feel hungover even though i have not touched booze for over 24 hours.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 11:55 AM   #46
sarramkrop

Quote:
but those wilder than usual weeknights are those that sometimes remain in our memory (along with the torturing next day) as having coolest times.
rest as you have to and tomorrow it is friday. (oulala)

thank you for your reply. am meaning to read about the band. have only listened to those albums you posted, without any knowledge on them.

Yeah, it was really good fun, thanks. I know some people who can still manage to have a professional career and are much worse party animals than myself. I wonder how they do it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 11:58 AM   #47
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
ok, now I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to break up yr convo about Oasis, but I just got back from lunch with Jon Boy's gf and usually take this time to catch up on my finger excercises.

back to work I go.

please, carry on.

thats my non existent gf then? you had lunch alone?

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 10.04.2007, 11:59 AM   #48
sarramkrop

Quote:
^ with drugs?

but seriously, my best friend was smth like this. but then again he used to take naps behind the windows (clothstores) while he was "working" next day.

!!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 12:01 PM   #49
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy

Just him and the voices.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 12:03 PM   #50
jon boy
invito al cielo

now thats a job that i would love to have. warhol considered those windows art in there own right.

him and the voices and a veggie corn dog.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 10.04.2007, 12:04 PM   #51
sarramkrop

Quote:
he does decoration of windows of clothes stores. my friend.
to porky.
hehe. Fantastic. Does he get to model the clothes on the shop window so that he gets to have a little sleep while he's on display?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 12:06 PM   #52
jon boy
invito al cielo

i onced filmed a fashion show in london, next to where you work pork. i saw models with no clothes on when i wandered backstage. i was all a flutter.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 10.04.2007, 12:11 PM   #53
sarramkrop

They're filming something upstairs in one of the foyers right now. I went to have a look and it's cables all over the place. It looks like some sort of blockbuster, by the size of the whole operation.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 12:18 PM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh tell her i said hi wont you.

Quote:

don't you hate it when 4 minutes LATER you think up something else that you wished you had said instead??
Old 10.04.2007, 12:19 PM   #55
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
don't you hate it when 4 minutes LATER you think up something else that you wished you had said instead??

yes, we do.
Old 10.04.2007, 12:21 PM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
the other conclusion of this thread is that Noone learned a lesson from if you have feeling for your friend's wife, or am missing smth.

don't ask me, I just post here.

Jon Boy's gf can do what she wants.
Old 10.04.2007, 12:23 PM   #57
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
^ oh hi again. i thought you were somewhere crying..(=working)

yeah, the tears shorted out my keyboard, so I thought that I'd give it a good drying out by typing words instead of numbers.

0919200795811TCalt+aalt+o

ok, seems to be working again.
Old 10.04.2007, 12:23 PM   #58
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
This whole thread reminds me of speed bingo.
Old 10.04.2007, 12:23 PM   #59
sarramkrop

Quote:

friend- they also had a room where they were ironing etc the clothes, so they were sleepin init too. on floor. but that was only in one store. in others dunno how he managed to do that. doh, i ll ask him tonight.

Talking of sleeping at work, someone in this building got sacked once for being an usher and falling asleep during one of the shows while a guy had a heart attack in the audience. I love that story as he was quite an odd guy to start with.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2007, 12:37 PM   #60
sarramkrop

The ushers are trained in first aid and all those things so, yes, it was very much his responsability to be on the ball when something like that happens, but he was also, erm, a Throbbing Gristle fan, so perhaps he didn't care much for a member of the borgeouis facing death, who knows? That I know of he is working in some shop selling books, not sure.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth