Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Best Stoner Stories.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.09.2009, 11:14 PM   #101
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
That's much pretty the theory Lacanian/Freudian psychoanalysis is based on. The more you become aware of yourself as a subject, the further you get from the infant illusion that you're one with everything. And actually, being high is similar to how Lacan describes the infant state.

That'll explain why I ended up killing my dad and fucking my mum the last time I had a sneaky J.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 11:17 PM   #102
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Actually my first high wasn't the most amazing time. It was probably the most nostalgic though.
Old 02.09.2009, 11:40 PM   #103
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
!@#$%!, how come you share so many pot-related stories, but ragged to shit on my Michael Phelps thread?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 11:53 PM   #104
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Who's "!@#$%" ? Do you mean "!@#$%!" ?
Old 02.10.2009, 12:55 AM   #105
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That'll explain why I ended up killing my dad and fucking my mum the last time I had a sneaky J.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 01:36 AM   #106
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
STORY # 1: One time I drank a shit ton of cough syrup, ate some shrooms, took a hit of acid, did some ecstasy, drank a bunch, and smoked a shit ton of weed. Then, I fell asleep. The end.

STORY # 2: One time I smoked weed and laughed at Married with Children. Then, I went to a chinese restauraunt with my pothead friend. Even though usually I can only eat a plate or two, I was sooooo hungry that the MSG didn't phase me. I ended up eating a good 4 plates of Lo Mein Noodles. I was stinking up the whole place with my weed farts. There's a cute-ass Asian girl there who is ALWAYS there, she never says a word but she always looks at me. She looks really young, like 15 years old, but she's there at all times of the day, so I think she's older, as she's obviously not in school; I suppose she could be home schooled for an hour or two after the place closes. The end.

STORY # 3: One time I was smoking weed and made music. I was "jamming with friends". I listened later and realized all that jamming we were doing sounded like shit. The end.

STORY # 4: One time I was smoking weed and listening to drone music. I was like "Whoa, this sounds COOL. I can't believe how cool it sounds!" Then I fell asleep. The end.

STORY # 5: One time after I smoked weed, I was driving home and the stop sign seemed REALLY close but it was far away. The end.

STORY # 6: One time I listened to epic stoner metal with friends while stoned and I thought it was badass. I downloaded it later
and it bored me. The end.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 02:51 AM   #107
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
STORY # 2: One time I smoked weed and laughed at Married with Children.
Holy shit
Old 02.10.2009, 02:56 AM   #108
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Actually, one time I smoked weed and hit a kid on a bike. This is true. I mean, he drove right out in front of me while I was driving and I slammed on my brakes and hit his back tire at 1 MPH.. Little fucker came out of nowhere! I didn't even hit his back tire hard enough to knock him off his bike, but he acted so pissed, like he was going to kill me. I drove off as fast as I could. I had smoked weed like 2 hours before that. I didn't.. FEEL.. stoned. But I was still scared. Paranoia weed. The scariest thing was when a police car pulled in behind me on the ride back, I was sweating fucking bullets! I was all panicy and shit. "What if the kid reports me?! I know he knows my car! He saw my license plate! What if I go back to the neighborhood and he slashes my tires?!" Etc. Then I thought about it later and laughed.

Old 02.10.2009, 03:14 AM   #109
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Dude, you really shouldn't be driving while high. Not even like, two hours after.
Old 02.10.2009, 03:45 AM   #110
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I always wait till I don't feel stoned. I usually feel sleepy though. I've been driving 7 years and never had an accident, the only thing I've ever done is scrape into a car while sliding in the ice, and someone backed into me once and blamed it on me. Other than that, I've never even gotten close to an accident, a ticket, etc. I'm gold.

Old 02.10.2009, 04:09 AM   #111
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

Fair enough. But if you end up the news, don't say I didn't warn ya
Old 02.10.2009, 07:34 AM   #112
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
one day my mom bought me a milky way and i was all like "wow no way a milky way" and she said "yeh" and then i took it and went to my room and watched jackass for another 2 hours before i got bored and went for a skate.

i love listening to linkin park when stoned, one time i thought i was the singer and actually made a band called linkin park
Old 02.10.2009, 07:51 AM   #113
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Actually, one time I smoked weed and hit a kid on a bike. This is true. I mean, he drove right out in front of me while I was driving and I slammed on my brakes and hit his back tire at 1 MPH.. Little fucker came out of nowhere! I didn't even hit his back tire hard enough to knock him off his bike, but he acted so pissed, like he was going to kill me. I drove off as fast as I could. I had smoked weed like 2 hours before that. I didn't.. FEEL.. stoned. But I was still scared. Paranoia weed. The scariest thing was when a police car pulled in behind me on the ride back, I was sweating fucking bullets! I was all panicy and shit. "What if the kid reports me?! I know he knows my car! He saw my license plate! What if I go back to the neighborhood and he slashes my tires?!" Etc. Then I thought about it later and laughed.

I would react like that when sober.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 11:05 AM   #114
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
!@#$%!, how come you share so many pot-related stories, but ragged to shit on my Michael Phelps thread?

jeeezus fuck man, it is really irritating to deal with someone with such poor reading comprehension-- read my posts again, especially the last ones about my friend going nuts. did you even see that? and read again the phelps thread to comprehend what i was saying, and which glice clarified further, and so on. do you really not get the point of what is said to you, or does your brain just filter the bits and pieces of information that you do not want to hear?

your purported "sarcasm" in that phelps thread was obscure to all readers, what your prose conveyed was the notion that because some productive people smoke weed it justifies all use of weed, including abuse. did you not see this? of course not.

i make an obvious distinction between moderate recreational use, and abuse and addiction. i do not make a blanket condemnation of your preferred herb, but neither do i think it's ok to live in a permanently blazed state.

the reason i do not advocate marijuana ABUSE is because it generates delusional patterns of thinking just like the ones you exhibit.
you're like an alkie with a rotten liver who's trying to justify the greatness of the drunken state for all occasions-- permanent drunkenness at all costs. so yeah, whiskey can be nice sometimes. same as your divine fucking weed. but this is a distinction of degree and frequency of use that you blatantly ignore. why? because instead of a rotten alkie liver, you appear to have the distorted cognitive functions of a classic pothead. this is addictive behavior-- to deny all damage and glorify the addiction. but you're not even aware of the scope of your delusion, because you're constantly stoned and how could you do otherwise?

that's exactly the damage of long-term addiction, and you're living proof of it, self-appointed holy man! you only hear what you want to hear, and you only learn what you already know-- you're like a george bush of a different persuation, living in a distorted reality to fit your emotional needs. i'm not claiming this from knowing you personally, by the way; i'm inferring this from the way you present your arguments and from the way you respond to others.

yeah, you may have some valid points, you seem to be a good natured person under the cloud of smoke, but you end up making a muddle of even your best arguments. and you can't see this in your drug-induced self-righteousness-- you only see what you want to see, what fits your fantasies and delusions.

of course, you have a right to do that if you want, the world is huge and there is room for all of us, mostly without stepping on each other's toes whenever possible; but do not ask to be believed, or be taken seriously, reading and writing the way you do, with the thinking patterns of a delusional drug addict wrapped up in his own fiction--that's asking too much of the rest of us. so at least try to see why others can possibly disagree with you without being "evil agents of babylon."

of course, you're a person, and i do wish you well, and frankly if i didn't give a shit i wouldn't waste the time to write all this, so do not take my aggressive stance as an "offense"-- take it as a slap in the face to get you to wake the fuck up from your drug-fueled fantasy world. of course you are free to take it or leave it, but at least please have the politeness of fully understanding what i'm saying (without the wishful thinking and the selective reading) before you respond.

all the best,

!@#$%!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 11:13 AM   #115
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. Awesome.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 11:19 AM   #116
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
I was impressed also.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 11:51 AM   #117
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
drug fueled fantasy world, sounds like a greaty Thrill Kill Kult record!
Old 02.10.2009, 12:07 PM   #118
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Holy shit

I watch married.. with children every single day, weed or not, an I laugh so fucking hard you can hear me three houses down.. seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
jeeezus fuck man, it is really irritating to deal with someone with such poor reading comprehension-- read my posts again, especially the last ones about my friend going nuts. did you even see that? and read again the phelps thread to comprehend what i was saying, and which glice clarified further, and so on. do you really not get the point of what is said to you, or does your brain just filter the bits and pieces of information that you do not want to hear?

your purported "sarcasm" in that phelps thread was obscure to all readers, what your prose conveyed was the notion that because some productive people smoke weed it justifies all use of weed, including abuse. did you not see this? of course not.

i make an obvious distinction between moderate recreational use, and abuse and addiction. i do not make a blanket condemnation of your preferred herb, but neither do i think it's ok to live in a permanently blazed state.

the reason i do not advocate marijuana ABUSE is because it generates delusional patterns of thinking just like the ones you exhibit.
you're like an alkie with a rotten liver who's trying to justify the greatness of the drunken state for all occasions-- permanent drunkenness at all costs. so yeah, whiskey can be nice sometimes. same as your divine fucking weed. but this is a distinction of degree and frequency of use that you blatantly ignore. why? because instead of a rotten alkie liver, you appear to have the distorted cognitive functions of a classic pothead. this is addictive behavior-- to deny all damage and glorify the addiction. but you're not even aware of the scope of your delusion, because you're constantly stoned and how could you do otherwise?

that's exactly the damage of long-term addiction, and you're living proof of it, self-appointed holy man! you only hear what you want to hear, and you only learn what you already know-- you're like a george bush of a different persuation, living in a distorted reality to fit your emotional needs. i'm not claiming this from knowing you personally, by the way; i'm inferring this from the way you present your arguments and from the way you respond to others.

yeah, you may have some valid points, you seem to be a good natured person under the cloud of smoke, but you end up making a muddle of even your best arguments. and you can't see this in your drug-induced self-righteousness-- you only see what you want to see, what fits your fantasies and delusions.

of course, you have a right to do that if you want, the world is huge and there is room for all of us, mostly without stepping on each other's toes whenever possible; but do not ask to be believed, or be taken seriously, reading and writing the way you do, with the thinking patterns of a delusional drug addict wrapped up in his own fiction--that's asking too much of the rest of us. so at least try to see why others can possibly disagree with you without being "evil agents of babylon."

of course, you're a person, and i do wish you well, and frankly if i didn't give a shit i wouldn't waste the time to write all this, so do not take my aggressive stance as an "offense"-- take it as a slap in the face to get you to wake the fuck up from your drug-fueled fantasy world. of course you are free to take it or leave it, but at least please have the politeness of fully understanding what i'm saying (without the wishful thinking and the selective reading) before you respond.

all the best,

!@#$%!

and you actually have the nerve to call me self-righteous?

Old 02.10.2009, 01:49 PM   #119
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
and you actually have the nerve to call me self-righteous?

eh! someone had to...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 01:52 PM   #120
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
eh! someone had to...

oh now my friend, you can call me self-righteous in many regards, and people are free to think what they'd like, but in this particular regard, you look absurd judging me horrendous in my pot use but your own use or the use of your friends is a-o-k... you may think I am in a haze but it is you who needs a REAL quick reality check..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth