Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Songs with drug references
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.02.2006, 09:15 AM   #41
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
another sabbath one no-one mentioned is fairies wear boots

I love that song, I learned the entire thing on guitar
Old 05.02.2006, 10:56 AM   #42
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
gang starr - take 2 and pass
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 11:31 AM   #43
space cake
empty page

space cake has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
vu- white light/white heat
space cake is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 11:45 AM   #44
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I think heroin is the best drug song ever.
Old 05.02.2006, 11:53 AM   #45
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
I think heroin is the best drug song ever.

Velvet Underground are one of my all-time favorites. Lou Reed's vocals are outstanding, and they're one of the pioneers of using feedback in their music. I'm getting some Limited edition records from them this weekend prolly . The store only has 2, and they're both different, so I'm going to get them before anyone else does and listen to them once I get my record player.
Old 05.02.2006, 11:54 AM   #46
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
nic fit is a cover by a band called the untouchables.

since nicotine is now been considered, how about cigarettes and alcohol by oasis.

you are forgetting range life by pavement, that song is not only about slagging the smashing pumpkins and stone temple pilots, you know?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 05:52 PM   #47
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Credit in the Straight World ~ Hole

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 06:10 PM   #48
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
i don't like the drugs but the drugs like me - M.Manson
Old 05.02.2006, 07:45 PM   #49
Proud Marie
little trouble girl

Proud Marie ain't too shabby
OMG

lucy in the sky with diamonds (this is the first thing that comes to mind at the mention of drug songs
i am the walrus (i think this one is too)
Proud Marie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 07:53 PM   #50
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Mr. Tamborine Man-Bob Dylan Michelle Phiffer told me that was a drug song in "Dangerous Minds".
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 09:40 PM   #51
soapbars
the destroyed room

soapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's asses
feel good hit of the summer by queens of the stoneage
kick out the grams by the oxfam glamour models (PLUG PLUG)
the day i was a horse by the vaselines
mushroom by can
soapbars is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 10:24 PM   #52
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
tons of quasimoto(madlib) songs.
in the mind of the bougerois reader-sonic youth
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 11:41 PM   #53
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
the fall - pat-trip dispenser (i think it's about drugs)
wire-strange (this one of my druggin theme songs)
sonic youth - my arena
jeff mangum - she did a lot of acid
sebadoh-pot doesn't help
the clash-koka kola
ramones-carbona not glue
talking heads-sugar on my tongue (seems like lsd to me)
sebadoh-as the eyes of god grow bigger the world dies (EVEN MY GRNADMOTHER LOVES TO GET HIGH!!!)
afroman-because i got high
beatles-tomorrow never knows (john says it's the only song actually about LSD, but you know more inspired lucy than a drawing by his kid)
sebadoh-the flood
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 02:30 AM   #54
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Credit in the Straight World ~ Hole

It's the pedant's role in life to inform you that the 'Young Marble Giants' wrote and recorded this song originally in 1980.
Just for educational purposes you understand.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 03:48 AM   #55
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
kurt cobain sings, "my heart is broke, but i have some glue.. let me inhale, i'll mend it with you.." in dumb...

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 04:18 AM   #56
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Golden Brown - The stranglers
Old 05.03.2006, 12:55 PM   #57
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Golden Brown - The stranglers
nice, i love that song
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 03:12 PM   #58
Sandberg
empty page

Sandberg ain't too shabby
Might have been said before. In such case: dismiss it.

'The white lady loves you more' — Elliott Smith
Sandberg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 03:13 PM   #59
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
The Ramones - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue

and 99% of the "Afroman" songs
Old 05.03.2006, 03:28 PM   #60
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Nirvana - Moist Vagina

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth