Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post Something Completely Relevant
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.10.2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Eternal sick fuck Klaus Kinski's eldest daughter has finally broken her silence about her evil father.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20971857

"The elder daughter of the late German film star Klaus Kinski, Pola, has accused her father of sexually abusing her between the ages of five and 19."

She is now 60 years old and is sick of the praise given to her father by fans who call him some sort of "genius."

Motherfucking bastards, anyone who would rape children, and sexual abuse IS rape, no matter how much the sick fucks try to convince their victims otherwise.

I wish the US government would go after child rapists with the same venom and diligence they go after drug users.

Gast is right you know, the priorities of our "leaders" are fucked.
Old 01.11.2013, 12:20 AM   #2
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
how is this relevant?

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 04:09 AM   #3
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Relevant to the tiiimes maaaan.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 05:20 AM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
Jose is a cutie

Like this....this is relevant.
Old 01.11.2013, 08:47 AM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Any exposure of the sickness and evil that is child sexual abuse is relevant. The one thing that keeps it hidden is the fear instilled in the victims by society and by their abusers, that they WILL be stigmatized for life by coming out and talking about their abuse.

grow the fuck up
Old 01.11.2013, 09:15 AM   #6
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

The motherfucking "rape Crew." Lock em all away, chemically sterilize them, and let them rot in their own piss. That shit is sickening.
Old 01.11.2013, 09:20 AM   #7
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake

Was she ever charged with Murder?
Old 01.11.2013, 09:38 AM   #8
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
relevenant in the help of understanding the crazy world of the human ape

if you have open the tv-box and what the news there is alot of abuse on childeren world wide

back to focus on the child
what is a child going to do after the abuse, the trauma life

some can take the trauma and go insaine or commit suicide by the trauma insainity
or people have wierd side effects in their life after damage that has done to the life

understanding these difficult worlds

the news of today, for example friday 01.11.2013 :

-missing woman found back 'dead' , age 36
-police compleeted case of pheodfile saville, more then 300 abuses
-terrorist in africa are on the rise

i'm not gonna live FOR EVER on this planet
on my last day i can look back and know how much hurt i have seen

how many parents have lost their childeren in war or other things?

many
i think because of grief about the death of your child isn't populair
people are not aware of the large numbers of parents with killed childeren

childeren are defensless

problems in the humans living together world

what is the way out?
love your childeren
only then love exist when it is really applied
really used in reality

and then can be past on to the next generation of childeren to love childeren
and so on

you know ....

if no one practice love then love is not there
it doesn't exist

simpel and good for devellopment to a healthy life loving person
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 09:48 AM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to make this thread years ago. It failed miserably. SyG has no use for relevancy.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 09:55 AM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

"Like screaming at a wall!"- Minor Threat
Old 01.11.2013, 10:06 AM   #11
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the best is to relativate emotions

just say a simpel no to things you don't agree with

we are living worldwide with 7 billion people
and all things can happen
Old 01.11.2013, 10:13 AM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

where are the people that say NO to childlabour ?????

where are you know in 2013 ????

to pretencious to look around and see what is happening with childeren

and fancy pency their ape asses on the street as hip beautifull people
sleeping world

well fuck you want to make money of childslaves
i say NO

i don't care for the billion excuses the apes who got all the money are going to bring to my front door

fuck you
all childeren need a good life
Old 01.11.2013, 10:22 AM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

childlabour >> ALL FINANCIAL CRIMES
people who are guilty live in america, rusiia, europe, and other rich countries
and they walk free

have big houses with swimming pools and sauna's
have luxury cars

here you see how an ape turns his / her abuse of child as workslaves into a reward

^^ this is relevant

keep your eyes open to the thruth how childeren live on this planet
Old 01.11.2013, 10:24 AM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

http://news.yahoo.com/savile-report-...101623631.html

This Saville fucker RAPED A CHILD IN A HOSPICE, among more than three hundred children abused, and that is just those that have come forward to talk about it. FUCKING EVIL exists people.

Good and evil are not subjective terms.
Old 01.11.2013, 01:15 PM   #15
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Damn...that's shit is fucked up. I understand the child is mentally fucked, but imagine the parents too...I mean....shit. I don't understand how people can learn to trust another human after experiences like that...I barely trust people and I haven't even gone through anything nearly as traumatic as that.

If I had a kid and that kid was sexually abused, I'd probably want to kill the degenerate.
Old 01.11.2013, 01:37 PM   #16
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
relevenant in the help of understanding the crazy world of the human ape

if you have open the tv-box and what the news there is alot of abuse on childeren world wide

back to focus on the child
what is a child going to do after the abuse, the trauma life

some can take the trauma and go insaine or commit suicide by the trauma insainity
or people have wierd side effects in their life after damage that has done to the life

understanding these difficult worlds

the news of today, for example friday 01.11.2013 :

-missing woman found back 'dead' , age 36
-police compleeted case of pheodfile saville, more then 300 abuses
-terrorist in africa are on the rise

i'm not gonna live FOR EVER on this planet
on my last day i can look back and know how much hurt i have seen

how many parents have lost their childeren in war or other things?

many
i think because of grief about the death of your child isn't populair
people are not aware of the large numbers of parents with killed childeren

childeren are defensless

problems in the humans living together world

what is the way out?
love your childeren
only then love exist when it is really applied
really used in reality

and then can be past on to the next generation of childeren to love childeren
and so on

you know ....

if no one practice love then love is not there
it doesn't exist

simpel and good for devellopment to a healthy life loving person

You always this miserable?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 01:47 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

This Saville fucker RAPED A CHILD IN A HOSPICE, among more than three hundred children abused, and that is just those that have come forward to talk about it. FUCKING EVIL exists people.

There's an entire thread about this here somewhere. Even John Peel appears to carry some guilt of diddling young girls.

Bastards
Banging
Children
Old 01.11.2013, 01:47 PM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:

There's an entire thread about this here somewhere. Even John Peel appears to carry somebguilt of diddling young girls.

Bastards
Banging
Children
Old 01.11.2013, 02:17 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Any exposure of the sickness and evil that is child sexual abuse is relevant. The one thing that keeps it hidden is the fear instilled in the victims by society and by their abusers, that they WILL be stigmatized for life by coming out and talking about their abuse.

grow the fuck up

That is a simplistic analysis as to why victims of sexual abuse stay quiet. It is not always fear of stigmatization. Sometimes it is a fear of being blamed, misunderstood, scoffed, threatened, and even just embarrassed. I mean, we don't like our 7th grade pictures to blasted everywhere, why would someone want to share what is one of the most tragic if not the most tragic events of their lives with strangers? For the sake of prosecution? For "justice"? Personally, if it had happened to me, I'd be keeping quiet too. If I felt so inclined for "justice", then I would probably just feel better taking care of things myself or relying on trusted vigilantes, instead of dragging private business deep into the public record.

So its not just us on the outside in society which can influence people to keep quiet, sometimes they may just prefer that for their own personal reasons.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 02:40 PM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

How long until Jose starts making jokes about this too???

Like, "how many sound engineers does it take to rape a child?" (all of them), and "why did Saville cross the road?" (he was on his way to the children's hospital).

Yr a sick fuck, Jose. DON'T DO IT.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth