Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the board needs DRAMA
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.12.2007, 08:51 PM   #101
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Well your name is spelled 123451.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2007, 11:24 PM   #102
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Well your name is spelled 123451.

oh!!!

drama!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2007, 07:07 AM   #103
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
My poetry is better than Jim Morrison's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I dreamt of you last night. Every single one of you. You crawled naked across ten thousand miles to be with me. Your sweat ran in rivers down your body and dripped onto mine. Your clammy flesh repulsed me, and yet somehow turned me on. The feel of your skin against mine was electric. We all rolled passionately together on the floor, a seething mass of bodies, alternately groaning and screaming in ecstacy. The night was wild. The moment was short, but will live within me forever.

atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2007, 10:49 PM   #104
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh!!!

drama!!!

For your mama.
Old 09.13.2007, 10:51 PM   #105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
For your mama.

if you believe she gives a shit about this lame board, you are seriously deluded.
Old 09.13.2007, 10:52 PM   #106
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

Me Deluded, anyways. What about those um... What sports you like?...
Old 09.14.2007, 06:14 AM   #107
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if you believe she gives a shit about this lame board, you are seriously deluded.
Well, obviously your mum has more sense than you have. If it's such a cesspool, why do you keep posting on here to tell everyone that it is boring, that you are in a hurry to get out of here, that it is a mental shithole etc, with every other post that you make? Also, I think that by saying that this board is a cesspool, you forget that there are two other sections on this forum where you can get away to when things get 'too much' for you on this one in particular. You rarely make appearances on those. Really, you are an interesting poster etc, but this all smacks of whinging of the prime order. Don't worry about my 'crankiness', that is something that I can deal with effectively myself. Bitch.

To conclude, all this whinging comes from someone who seems to be easily entertained by continuous displays of vapid, shallow vanity. Go figure.

Woof! Woof! Yawn.

Grrr.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2007, 11:42 AM   #108
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Well, obviously your mum has more sense than you have. If it's such a cesspool, why do you keep posting on here to tell everyone that it is boring, that you are in a hurry to get out of here, that it is a mental shithole etc, with every other post that you make? Also, I think that by saying that this board is a cesspool, you forget that there are two other sections on this forum where you can get away to when things get 'too much' for you on this one in particular. You rarely make appearances on those. Really, you are an interesting poster etc, but this all smacks of whinging of the prime order. Don't worry about my 'crankiness', that is something that I can deal with effectively myself. Bitch.

To conclude, all this whinging comes from someone who seems to be easily entertained by continuous displays of vapid, shallow vanity. Go figure.

Woof! Woof! Yawn.

Grrr.

but oh, sweet dear porkie, the difference between me and my mother is that she is above reproach, whereas i am a degenerate, and i love trash-- i do, in spite of my best judgment, and you do the same. admit it, confess, you hate this place with the same passion that you keep coming back to it, and you are #1 in the whingeing charts. i don't hate it-- i merely remind myself outloud that i could be doing something "better" with my time than posting here, while doing it at the same time. i enjoy contradicting myself, and giving a little space for all my different instincts to play. you don't approve? poor porkie! that would just be bad conscience-- because we do the same.

about those other places of the board you mention-- who cares about them? i lurves my cesspool. you included of course.

Old 09.14.2007, 12:02 PM   #109
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
this place is a whole lot better than most other places on the net (mostly).

I blame sonic youth.

if you don't believe me, I'll link you to the World of Warcraft forums sometime. the only commonality people share there is their love of hating each other.

it makes for good drama, but it's usually nothing but flames.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2007, 08:04 PM   #110
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
so basically i responded with the slaying that was Live lyrics and most of you continued to prattle on in your puddles of spew with pictures of non grizzly bears and homosexuals. alright.

but there are maybe nine posters on this board worth a post, four of which probably don't post anymore. that leaves five worthwhile posters among you and i'm willing to concede fractions of human. have at it.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2007, 08:13 PM   #111
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
so basically i responded with the slaying that was Live lyrics and most of you continued to prattle on in your puddles of spew with pictures of non grizzly bears and homosexuals. alright.

but there are maybe nine posters on this board worth a post, four of which probably don't post anymore. that leaves five worthwhile posters among you and i'm willing to concede fractions of human. have at it.
how dare you sully this drama thread with yr talk of worthwhile posters!
that's right. I quoted you. you can't delete that shit now, can you???

FUN FACT #666: I'm 1/3 human.

when my race of giants plundered yr puny planet ages ago, who knew the seeds would germinate?

let this be a lesson to you, worm, never have sex with a monkey.
Old 09.14.2007, 08:35 PM   #112
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
who are the 5 remaning worthwhile posters, that what i want to know?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2007, 08:38 PM   #113
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
edit - aimed at sinkingswiftly, damn the brits and their etc.

) You are a contrived muspitf

@ Blarfiggle fux narl loimpishington

3 my race raped your race until your baby vessels were no longer genetically worthwhile factories for our version of what you call 'federal prison tax'

$ I can still delta whatever the fuck

5 have you met my friend

6 her name is claudia

7 yes i have a female fist and your arising slander will melt if you consider the power vagina that is chomping away all political rivals in the current USAian vagina vagina

* VAGINA

9 This post teabagged all your pets with a spiked grundle until they coughed and gasped and fucking died.

( without the use of small penis compensation #five: make text in all of your intraweb posts as big as you wish your cock really was while maintaining the balance of no horizontal scrolling.

judges step up
Old 09.14.2007, 08:43 PM   #114
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
edit - aimed at sinkingswiftly, damn the brits and their etc.

) You are a contrived muspitf

@ Blarfiggle fux narl loimpishington

3 my race raped your race until your baby vessels were no longer genetically worthwhile factories for our version of what you call 'federal prison tax'

$ I can still delta whatever the fuck

5 have you met my friend

6 her name is claudia

7 yes i have a female fist and your arising slander will melt if you consider the power vagina that is chomping away all political rivals in the current USAian vagina vagina

* VAGINA

9 This post teabagged all your pets with a spiked grundle until they coughed and gasped and fucking died.

( without the use of small penis compensation #five: make text in all of your intraweb posts as big as you wish your cock really was while maintaining the balance of no horizontal scrolling.

judges step up

a simple list of names would do
Old 09.14.2007, 08:45 PM   #115
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

it is clear that you are indeed stuck white.

tht=at isn't so bad though. you could be stuck orange. then what the fuck would you do besides get shorter and sing bad rhymes in ridiculous costumes while coaxing away pre-teens from their candy
Old 09.14.2007, 08:45 PM   #116
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I tried to google yr fucking Klingon and all I got was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo-gull
this rewarded me with:
Quote:
our search - Blarfiggle fux nrl limowashington - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

so what yr really trying to say is, power to the pee-hole?
Old 09.14.2007, 08:45 PM   #117
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

damn it all. my whole rythm was ganked
Old 09.14.2007, 08:46 PM   #118
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

hang on lemme reorder my poop
Old 09.14.2007, 08:47 PM   #119
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

your rhymes don't rhyme, but the thought of you teabagging my pets makes up for that.
Old 09.14.2007, 08:50 PM   #120
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I say let the bastard try it. my cat has sharp teeth.

I suspect that'll be the last time Klingon High Command sends him out to teabag ANYTHING.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth