Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Henry Rollins - Uncut From Israel
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.17.2007, 05:12 AM   #1
sarramkrop

Henry Rollins - Uncut From Israel (2007)

Henry Rollins: Uncut from Israel is a 90-minute special that was taped during Rollins' recent trip to Israel where he performed two nights in Tel Aviv. This special aired before the season premiere of The Henry Rollins Show, kicking of this second season.
"Henry Rollins: Uncut from Israel weaves Rollins' latest spoken-word show in Tel Aviv with documentary footage chronicling his tour around often politically infused locations in Jerusalem including The Wailing Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and The West Bank Security Wall. In this special, Rollins returns to Israel for the first time in ten years with relevant commentary on pop culture, world events and the resilience of the Israeli people. The documentary footage includes candid conversations with world-renowned photojournalist and Israeli native Ziv Korren, who leads Rollins on a personal tour throughout Israel".

Download - MegaUpload

http://bruunski.blogspot.com/2007/05...rael-2007.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2007, 05:18 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks, Porkster. Downloading that now...

I'll be looking to see if I can spot Moshe or Fugazifan in the background pulling faces at the camera
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2007, 02:39 AM   #3
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
I wasn't there. btw, the show was in Tel Aviv and the picture is from Jerusalem.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2007, 10:20 AM   #4
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
hehehe cool. i was at the jlem show. it was really fucking good. too bad he didnt videotape that one. i knew some people that went to the tel aviv one though.
are there anypictures of the three shows?

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2007, 02:17 AM   #5
Bastian
bad moon rising

Bastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's asses
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Bastian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2007, 02:20 AM   #6
sarramkrop

It must have been taken off the air in the past few days. If anyone who's downloaded it cares to re-up it (that includes me, but I haven't got enough time now), it would be cool.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth