Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Bootlegs Share/Trade Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.26.2006, 08:54 PM   #441
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.archive.org/details/bardo2006-04-21.flac16
http://www.archive.org/details/bardo...2006-06-16flac
I just found these Dom
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2006, 05:46 PM   #443
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
^: Thanks for this incredible Beatles stuff, I'll try & show my appreciation by upping something later today. Thanks again!
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2006, 08:28 PM   #444
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.badongo.com/file/1783814
Fugazi - live ogden (2004)
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2006, 12:35 AM   #445
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Oysterhead - Live @ Bonnaroo (2006)

www.megaupload.com/?d=W5MQ3MQ2

Enjoy (Sorry IDK the tracklisting)
-George Carlin
Old 11.30.2006, 05:53 AM   #446
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Sun Ra - Interview

www.megaupload.com/?d=1Y4K4VYV

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 11.30.2006, 09:55 AM   #447
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
you guys rock, great stuff..

could anyone upload loren mazzacane connors- live in pittsburgh, i think it was his first release or something
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2006, 11:18 AM   #448
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
http://www.badongo.com/file/1793945
Slowdive.
Live at Sentrum, Oslo Norway. December 18th, 1993.
Setlist:
-Machine Gun
-Souvlaki Spacestation
-Slowdive.
-Avalyn I
-Catch the breeze
-Mellon yellow
-Morning rise
-She calls

Enjoy!

a little brian eno music at the beginning, cool....
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2006, 02:31 PM   #449
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
I have a list posted around here somewhere if anyone wants to trade.
Old 11.30.2006, 03:26 PM   #450
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Been listening to this bootleg nonstop, i`m starting to love it like a sick fuck...The crowd sounds really intense, and Nirvana`s performance is absolutely fucking brilliant...So weird when he asks the crowd not to clap during "Polly" I used to have a recording of the 24/02/1994 Palatrussardi Milan Italy show, Cobain also asked the italian crowd not to clap because clapping ruined the song....By the way, there`s some excerpts from the day by day eyewitness chronicle book, by Carrie Borzillo-Vrennna. I`m reading it again for the 100th time, or something.

February 14, 1994.
In London, the 1994 Brit Awards are taking place. Nirvana, which isn`t present, loses to crowded house for Best Internacional Group. Over in Paris, France, the band performs at the Zenith. There was never much activity backstage at a Nirvana show, but at this gig the promoters arranged a little get-together.
"It was this weird futuristic, stadium place with metal spiral stairs and two different dressing rooms with a party going down below", says Melora Creager."Kurt just yelled from the balcony, `i don`t drink!` Dave and Krist were there. I think Dave was really good at saying hi to people and doing all of the industry stuff. After every show, Kurtwould just lay down on a couch and just wait to leave."
Also in Paris, Melora goes shopping at flea markets, Kurt sees a homeopathic doctor for his increasingly sore throat, and the band does a very disturbing photo shoot with Paris photographer Youri Lenquette. The most shocking photo from the session is the one with the band on a car and Kurt has the barrel of a rifle in his mouth.

February 24-25, 1994
Nirvana plays two shows in Milan, Italy at Palatrussardi. "I remember one annoying thing", says melora. "The audience would always clap during "Polly", because it`s acoustic and they would clap in rhythm, and Kurt thought it messed us up so he`d announce before the song, `Please don`t clap along, we`re bad musicians.` And i`m like, `I`m not a bad musician and neither are you.`"" Backstage, everyone would be hanging out in the Melvins`dressing room, but Kurt just lay on the couch, according to Mellora. The 24th is Kurt and Courtney`s second wedding anniversary, they spend it apart:

Hey! Thanks for posting these excerpts. "The Last Valentine" is truly one of the best Nirvana boots I've ever heard. They seemed so focused during these last shows, for whatever reason they just were perfect. & as far as Kurt & his interaction w/ the crowd, it was one of the most unique of anyone ever. It truly was a love/hate relationship between Kurt & his fans.
-George Carlin
Old 11.30.2006, 03:58 PM   #451
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Thanks for the recommendation hipster!

Bill Hicks - "Dark Poet"

www.megaupload.com/?d=1BC60R3K

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 11.30.2006, 09:34 PM   #452
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

MELVINS - "My 1st Live MELVINS Experience"

Here's some stuff I got from the Melvins show I went to this month. I got a soundcheck of "Civilized Worm", & an early set where the guys bantter w/ the crowd. + a 7" LP split single w/ comedian Patton Oswalt that I bought @ the show.

Here's a little review of the 7" single "Boss Hoss" that was sold on tour this year...

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/snivle...ins_fuck_pigs/

It's important that you read the review of "Boss Hoss" before listening. It's at the very bottom of the page.

Now the info...

1.Civilized Worm (soundcheck)
2.MELVINS Bantter (early set)
3.Boss Hoss (The Sonics cover)
4.Boss Hoss (The Sonics cover) (backwords groove version)
5.The Two Dumbest Cunts In The World

www.megaupload.com/?d=9U7A3QA1

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 12.01.2006, 02:15 AM   #453
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I haven`t listened to it before. Thank you for sharing it. I agree, it`s a fucking great show...I recommend you to jump on the Roma bootleg also if you already haven`t yet. The setlist is something big, and there are a lotta Krist Novoselic candid moments.

that rome show is a lackluster performance. there are better ones out there.
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2006, 09:07 PM   #454
soniknirve
the destroyed room

soniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's assessoniknirve kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don`t really think of it as a "lackluster performance", but i really agree with you: There are better ones out there. In fact i didn´t say Roma was the best Nirvana show ever

kurt played with little to no emotion. it could've been due to the italian crowds lack of participation. or not. they played a show in '92 in japan where crowd participation was also minimal yet kurt put on a good show.
soniknirve is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2006, 07:43 PM   #455
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
PM for link

Moe Tucker & Half Japanese
Necco Place @ The Channel
Boston, MA
04/28/89

Audience recording
The sound quality is good, an A-.
1: Intro
2: After Hours*
3: Hey Mersh!*
4: Open Your Eyes/Close Your Eyes
5: Colleen
6: T For Texas
7: Goodnight Irene*
8: Spam Again*
9: Said And Done
10: I'll Change My Style
11: Eye of the Hurricane
12: Pale Blue Eyes*
13: Guess I'm Falling In Love
14: Red Dress
* sung by Maureen Tucker
all others by Jad Fair, of course
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2006, 07:51 PM   #456
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
PM for link

The Stooges
August 6th, 1973
Max's Kansas City
New York, NY
SOURCE: AUD
QUALITY: B

Old 12.10.2006, 11:14 AM   #457
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Geez...this thing was buried on page five of Non-Sonic Sounds.

PM for link

Glenn Branca Symphony No. 13 for 100 Guitars WTC, NYC

6/13/01

Hallucination City

audience-sourced track-at-once file for all four movements
includes front and back cover artwork
(not shown here)

Old 12.10.2006, 11:38 AM   #458
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Einstürzende Neubauten Larry's Hideaway Toronto, ON 7/05/85 download
PM for link
It's an audience recording, but not bad, and the show, of course, is very exciting.
Old 12.10.2006, 11:39 AM   #459
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I just PMed you for the Branca show atari. Thanks for posting this great stuff.
-George Carlin
Old 12.11.2006, 10:03 PM   #460
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
PRIMUS: Live at the Agora Theater. Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
1999/11/06
http://www.badongo.com/file/1855730
Setlist:
-To defy the laws of tradition
-Here come the bastards
-Antipop
-Duchess and the proverbial mind spread
-Those damned blue-collar tweekers
-My name is mud
-Jerry was a race car driver
-The final voyage of the liquid sky
-Too many Puppies
-Lacquer head
-Harold of the rocks
-Electric Uncle Sam
-Tommy the cat.

.................................................. ......
Enjoy!

Will do, Thanks!
-George Carlin
202122 23 2425263373123 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth