Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page the Munich date?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.30.2007, 09:32 AM   #1
diegito
empty page

diegito has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Is it cancelled? I’ve made the arrangements and know…!Ohh..
anybody who knows something?
diegito is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 09:38 AM   #2
making the drama scene
bad moon rising

making the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's asses
i got my tickets on tuesday and the tollwood festival didn't send an email or something saying the concert is not gonna take place
so i think and hope it is NOT cancelled
making the drama scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 09:43 AM   #3
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by making the drama scene
i got my tickets on tuesday and the tollwood festival didn't send an email or something saying the concert is not gonna take place
so i think and hope it is NOT cancelled
same here (probably because YOU have MY tickets, bastard),
i don´t think it´s cancelled.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 09:43 AM   #4
diegito
empty page

diegito has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
yeah i hope..i will travel from Greece to be there!
diegito is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 09:52 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegito
yeah i hope..i will travel from Greece to be there!

wow, that's about as twisted as me flying to London for a SY gig

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2007, 09:55 AM   #6
making the drama scene
bad moon rising

making the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's asses
maybe sy just couldn't imagine doing a gig after the two russian dates (which are certainly very exhausting)
and simply decided not to let munich have a daydream
making the drama scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth