Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2014, 02:18 PM   #37481
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i hope it was used but in good shape, i hope it's easy to fix and get parts, i hope you paid cash, and i hope you're not on the $500/mo lifetime payment plan.

Check on good shape, check on easy to fix and get parts, check on paid cash (even got a good deal on the registration), and fuck that credit shit I'm like a Muslim about debt, that shit is a mortal sin!!

While I haven't owned a car in eleven years, I'm not entirely stupid to the process, I went down all the same checklist you did, and am hoping this works out. I also don't want to join the "$500 a month fixing my used car" plan either cuz to be honest I HATE cars yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
spent the day working on 2 of the paintings yesterday.
---->isolation.
the only problem with this, is the dreams.

You seem to be haunted by dreams too.. Not those kind of traumatic nightmare kind of haunting, but more so those REAL dreams that just sting in the morning. Those self-reflective, deep fantasy, or reliving moments of regret kind of dreams. I have them all the time, they used to really crush me sometimes, still do get to me occasionally, but I'm learning to almost embrace them instead of resist. If my spirit and/or subconscious needs to vent, so be it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2014, 03:15 PM   #37482
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
you mean those dreams you feel in yr gut about unrequited love and yr dead mother? the after when yr in the shower early in the morn you cry?

yep. have those all the time.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2014, 04:10 PM   #37483
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
For anyone interested in the mind and symbols shared in dreams. Carl Jung, Man & His Symbols, chapter: The Function of Dreams
http://peyser.sewanee.edu/Sites/276%...%20dreams&.pdf

20 pages or so of wisdom.
Old 07.25.2014, 04:15 PM   #37484
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Check on good shape, check on easy to fix and get parts, check on paid cash (even got a good deal on the registration), and fuck that credit shit I'm like a Muslim about debt, that shit is a mortal sin!!

While I haven't owned a car in eleven years, I'm not entirely stupid to the process, I went down all the same checklist you did, and am hoping this works out. I also don't want to join the "$500 a month fixing my used car" plan either cuz to be honest I HATE cars yo

congrats & props for that. reason i mentioned is that our friend joaquín is leasing a german car… which means after 3 (?)years of payments and expensive repairs he'll have to pay more and will own nothing.

and i'm not saying this to shit on him either, but hoping to reach anyone's ears, because people get suckered in all the time...

i know someone who just got TALKED INTO buying a new car they didn't need… $500/mo for years to come, and the moment you drive out of the lot you lose 30% of the value of your purchase but you're still in hock for the full price… and then all kinds of stuff.

it's never worth it getting into debt for a depreciating item.

i like cars but i hate LA traffic. THE WORST.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2014, 04:50 PM   #37485
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
What repairs? Warranties mofo....except me being a dimbass an wrecking this shit. But yeah...I wish I would've bought a used car....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2014, 07:14 PM   #37486
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
For anyone interested in the mind and symbols shared in dreams. Carl Jung, Man & His Symbols, chapter: The Function of Dreams
http://peyser.sewanee.edu/Sites/276%...%20dreams&.pdf

20 pages or so of wisdom.

Jung is my favorite yo

Old 07.26.2014, 09:28 AM   #37487
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
What repairs? Warranties mofo....except me being a dimbass an wrecking this shit. But yeah...I wish I would've bought a used car....

but warranties are worked into the price, and shit always happens that's not a manufacturer defect. e.g,, a goat jumps on your hood (happened to me haa haaa). and when that happens, german parts and german mechanics are expensive.

then when you turn in the car after the lease is over they charge you for extra miles, for dings and scratches, for all manner of shit , the fuckers, and the salesman smiles are gone from their faces.

depreciation runs faster & deeper in the first couple of years, so if you can get a solid 2 or 3 year old car you can easily drive it for a decade (or more) and the yearly cost turns out quite low-- or if you wanna replace it more often, the resale/trade in value is pretty good vs your purchase price.

i'd like to buy and old jeep and fix it up. something army-like.
Old 07.27.2014, 01:35 AM   #37488
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
you mean those dreams you feel in yr gut about unrequited love and yr dead mother? the after when yr in the shower early in the morn you cry?

FUCK I hate those.. Its like, in your real life you totally know why those relationships failed, indeed the very fact they failed is evidence enough as to why you moved on. But in your dream life your dream self doesn't remember all that rational shit, it just remembers the raw love. Funny thing about true love, like cigarette addiction it never goes away. Maybe it subsides. Maybe you even get used to not having it. However, it never goes away. It is a dull ache and deep craving that is always there, ever constant, ever gnawing at the back of your mind..

Then there are those dreams about family you've lost, or friends that aren't around anymore, or jobs you almost had, or bands you were in.. fuck. I need a beer!

Old 07.28.2014, 12:13 PM   #37489
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Old 07.28.2014, 06:42 PM   #37490
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
FUCK I hate those.. Its like, in your real life you totally know why those relationships failed, indeed the very fact they failed is evidence enough as to why you moved on. But in your dream life your dream self doesn't remember all that rational shit, it just remembers the raw love. Funny thing about true love, like cigarette addiction it never goes away. Maybe it subsides. Maybe you even get used to not having it. However, it never goes away. It is a dull ache and deep craving that is always there, ever constant, ever gnawing at the back of your mind..

Then there are those dreams about family you've lost, or friends that aren't around anymore, or jobs you almost had, or bands you were in.. fuck. I need a beer!

you spread some reputation around before giving it to Suchfriends again.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2014, 07:11 PM   #37491
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I'min heaven. I'm getting drunk. Playing my favorite game....original Japanese board...in a Japanese cabinet(they're better because a. You can sit and b. the joysticks/buttons are much better)...I have some awesome dope...and I don't have to feel guilty for not hanging out with mah gurl because she's going out of town ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 08.06.2014, 12:41 PM   #37492
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
CLEANING IS SO MUCH FUN
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.06.2014, 12:53 PM   #37493
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Wanna come and help clean my room? That's what I'm currentlydoing.
Old 08.06.2014, 01:39 PM   #37494
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
no.
Old 08.06.2014, 05:10 PM   #37495
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
no.

Old 08.06.2014, 05:17 PM   #37496
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
no.

dammit, i was about to sign up for the cleaning service

my wife is going to be away for a few days and when she does i always revert to my true troglodyte nature and things fall apart.

i'll need assistance with: laundry, dishwashing, floor vacuuming/mopping, catbox cleanup.
Old 08.06.2014, 05:51 PM   #37497
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
dammit, i was about to sign up for the cleaning service

my wife is going to be away for a few days and when she does i always revert to my true troglodyte nature and things fall apart.

i'll need assistance with: laundry, dishwashing, floor vacuuming/mopping, catbox cleanup.
i'll do everything except the last thingy

i also enjoy cleaning windows, TOILETS, and defrosting and cleaning fridges
Old 08.06.2014, 05:58 PM   #37498
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i'll do everything except the last thingy

i also enjoy cleaning windows, TOILETS, and defrosting and cleaning fridges

GREAT! toilets could use a scrub. as long as you can yell at me to clean the box the way she does i'll do it myself. hA! i just get absent-minded/lost in my head.

nobody gets near my beloved freezer except for me. i do all the cooking, so you can have free meals besides all of the FREE CLEANING FUN!

DAILY SPECIALS
breakfast - bacon, coffee, cigarettes
lunch - steak, coffee, cigarettes
dinner - gin coktails, peanuts, cigarettes

(i really almost never smoke but the menu looks better that way)
Old 08.06.2014, 06:05 PM   #37499
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
GREAT! toilets could use a scrub. as long as you can yell at me to clean the box the way she does i'll do it myself. hA! i just get absent-minded/lost in my head.

nobody gets near my beloved freezer except for me. i do all the cooking, so you can have free meals besides all of the FREE CLEANING FUN!

DAILY SPECIALS
breakfast - bacon, coffee, cigarettes
lunch - steak, coffee, cigarettes
dinner - gin coktails, peanuts, cigarettes

(i really almost never smoke but the menu looks better that way)
i am IN!
especially when there's steak involved-
let me find a sugar daddy to pay my flight and I'll be there
you'll only have to take me shopping to get one of these

(maybe a bit fancier???)
and some rubber gloves so I won't ruin my nails
Old 08.06.2014, 06:17 PM   #37500
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh, we have aprons.
1375177518251865187218731874 1875 187618771878188519251975 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth