Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page why do i alwyaqs hook up with the worng women?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2010, 09:33 AM   #121
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
I think you may be trying too hard at life...

And you may be fooling yourself about life...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&e...wingly&spell=1

hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2010, 01:16 PM   #122
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Many young women are just looking for the next best thing. A guy with more money, a guy who is better looking, a guy who is higher up on the social ladder etc. Basically their early years are filled with insecurities so the better they see the guy being than the next guy the better their self-worth. As they get older they still look for the security first and foremost but after that they want a friend someone that they can communicate with, someone that makes them laugh, someone they can trust, someone they know has their best interest at heart.

Older women who cheat generally are unhappy in their relationship because one of the main ingredients of happiness are missing or they are still very insecure and any man desiring them makes them feel better about themselves.
Old 05.07.2010, 01:19 PM   #123
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
^yup

"I don't want no scrub"
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2010, 01:41 PM   #124
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
That is the truth.
Old 05.08.2010, 11:21 AM   #125
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I not only hook up with the wrong women, I have children with them, and consider getting back together with them. Life is fucking confusing. Fucking is confusing life.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 11:55 AM   #126
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
I not only hook up with the wrong women, I have children with them, and consider getting back together with them. Life is fucking confusing. Fucking is confusing life.

carry condoms my friend or if you already have enough kids get fixed. Even if down the line you find that one and only forever woman you can have the vasectomy reversed...
Old 05.08.2010, 12:11 PM   #127
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
with the right set of ears, worg women can be pretty fucking HOT.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 12:12 PM   #128
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
carry condoms my friend or if you already have enough kids get fixed. Even if down the line you find that one and only forever woman you can have the vasectomy reversed...

Yeah, I was looking into that when I started dating my last gf then she decided to get an IUD. Now I don't know if we'll continue to have on again off again sex or not. So I suppose I should watch that required video they (the HMO) sent back then...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 04:33 PM   #129
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Many young women are just looking for the next best thing. A guy with more money, a guy who is better looking, a guy who is higher up on the social ladder etc. Basically their early years are filled with insecurities so the better they see the guy being than the next guy the better their self-worth. As they get older they still look for the security first and foremost but after that they want a friend someone that they can communicate with, someone that makes them laugh, someone they can trust, someone they know has their best interest at heart.

Older women who cheat generally are unhappy in their relationship because one of the main ingredients of happiness are missing or they are still very insecure and any man desiring them makes them feel better about themselves.

See, that's what gets me. I was by far the best boyfriend a girl could ever want with that last girl I was with -- paid for everything, gave great sex, never started fights; I am extremely successful in life, because I work hard, and worked hard in our relationship, etc., etc., etc. I went out of my way every day to make her feel loved. I wrote her 1000 reasons why I loved her; made a book that was 200 pages long with each page listing and detailing 5 reasons on each page -- 1000 reasons! I waited in line for a Wii for her for 17 hours. I traveled everywhere with her, we got along great. I burned her 3 or 4 new cd's a week, I burned her movies every week, I turned her on to so many awesome things... we never really had any real problems.

...I still got cheated on, after 7 years, with some dorky fat slob who is older than me but has nothing to show for his life at all, who had never even been with a girl before.

My ex's reason? She said that I was too good of a guy to be with her. THe fuck? She said, "You deserve better than me, tha'ts why I cheated." Uh, what? But now when she visits the state, she still wants to get together, but I don't.

Fuck that stupid bitch.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 04:43 PM   #130
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Girls like pricks, dude. Don't you know?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 04:46 PM   #131
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
it's about to get real for a minute. hova's much ballyhooed "99 problems": why do we care? why was this a hit? it's not a celebration. it's a cry for HELP. dude is depressed, son. don't let that bombastic beat fool you. jay has NINETY-NINE PROBLEMS. who cares if a "bitch ain't one." DUDE HAS 99 PROBLEMS. how many do you have? five? on a bad day, maybe 12? have you ever tried to list 99 problems? by like 45 you're probably writing "i never owned a sega game gear and have always been mad about it" and "out of laffy taffy ((." i don't give a damn if a bitch is my problem, at least i've got one problem to worry about. i can write that problem on the back of my hand and not forget about it. jay-z needs a goddamn moleskine to keep his straight. dude probably has a blackberry to manage his drama. who wants to live like that? nobody. and that'

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 04:51 PM   #132
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I probably have like 10 - tops, and I'm regularly depressed as it is. Poor guy.
Old 05.08.2010, 04:53 PM   #133
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Girls like pricks, dude. Don't you know?
i went back to my ex because he knows exactly how to torture my mind (and my body....) and i secretly love it, he knows exactly which buttons to push and there's always a little tension (not a bad thing) and suspense, he knows how to keep me running around pacing, constantly checking my phone, like a 15 year old girl. it keeps things a little (a lot) more interesting.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 05:02 PM   #134
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
"you must spread rep around before giving some to atsonicpark"

-----

i cheated once, and it was stupid. i've been cheated on a couple times (ONCE ON MY BIRTHDAY WITH TWO- NOT ONE- TWO GIRLS. mind you it was not two at the same time, he got head from one girl and then another girl offered to give him head later and he was all for it. ish.)

it doesn't have anything to do with x or y chromosones. it's maturity. sometimes i feel like a magnet to shitty boys, but that's stupid. i just have no idea what a good guy is anymore. it's all up in the air. shit could be great one second, and then it could be the day after my birthday and i'm gettin a call from my beau being like, 'hey, btw. that party i ditched you for? yeah, we're over. no details, but ask so-and-so about it; they'll fill you in"

i've come to the conclusion that I have poor judgement. i dont know a good guy when i see one (exceptions to my hubby, of cooooooooooourse). But i am learning, and someday I will find someone who is as devoted, loyal, and awe-fucking-some as me.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 05:04 PM   #135
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

I've never cheated on anyone in my life. But, I've been highly tempted to do so. Guys are just wired more carnally, it's as simple as that.
Old 05.08.2010, 05:17 PM   #136
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
me and current/exbf have cheated on each other many many times, its forgivable though, men are just horny bastards

i really really like your signature a lot
Old 05.08.2010, 05:33 PM   #137
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
me and current/exbf have cheated on each other many many times, its forgivable though, men are just horny bastards

i really really like your signature a lot

No it isn't.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2010, 05:35 PM   #138
Satan
invito al cielo

speak for yourself, virgin.
Old 05.08.2010, 05:40 PM   #139
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I was explaining to my sister that I've never actually cheated on anyone.

she wanted to know how to tell, and how to find such a person.

I told her "good luck" and "she's probably fucked".

everyone I know has cheated. EVERYONE. maybe they're doing it right, and I've been doing it wrong, but I'll be damned if I trade out my morals for anyone.
Old 05.08.2010, 05:43 PM   #140
space
expwy. to yr skull

the biggest problem is, it IS forgivable, but is NOT forgettable. trust goes right now the toilet.

this is not a man or woman problem. it's a people problem. on the whole, people really fucking suck. this planet should have died decades ago.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth