Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.07.2016, 04:12 PM   #1081
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Does it? I saw on CNN a bunch of now-former Trump supporters gathering at a Democratic rally (I don't remember if Hillary was there; could have been Bill, Biden or Michelle), stating their support for HRC, which they say was born out of watching the first debate.

The YUGE majority of undecided voters' brains are fundamentally fucked up and, yes, deplorable. Not that I care this time around as long as they end up voting Clinton.

I would suggest any former "Trump" supporters are really just dissatisfied Republicans who just realized they couldn't fake it any longer. The overwhelming majority of Trumpites seem to be very enthusiastic and fairly committed. Right now i would guess that more the 3/4 of the "undecided" are leftists who are chewing on Overlord Hillary or not.

My guess looking at the past year is that about 50-55% of electorate will vote Overlord Hillary, about 35-40% will vote Trump, and the rest (about 10%) will vote for various imaginary candidates as is their right to do.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 04:27 PM   #1082
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
More legit Republican expats which continues to convince me that Trump is going to get totally smashed with so many of the GOP leadership and voices of the past 10-15 years publicly going against him

https://theringer.com/six-reasons-co...8c5#.bziwfgjrf

Old 10.07.2016, 04:39 PM   #1083
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Hillary's got a +2.6 in FL at the moment. Drumpf doesn't seem to have a chance in VA nor PA, so that's the winning trifecta. AS LONG AS YOU FUCKERS VOTE!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...olls.html?_r=1

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 05:14 PM   #1084
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
That may be so, but their tactics seem to be self-isolating, such as banning white marchers from their demonstrations in the grounds that they "don't need white saviors", and accosting white people at private events such as family meals in restaurants. And as far as organizing around the one issue of cop violence against Blacks, why did they recently endorse the movement to boycott, divest and sanction the Sate of Israel?

A version of BLM has emerged in the UK that has white members. Some of them were recently arrested after protesting at an airport in London on the grounds that "global warming is racist". That may or may not be true but personally, if I was a black person living in London right now, I could come up with plenty of things that're more racist than a depleted o-zone layer. But then I think Black lives actually matter far less to BLM-UK than their name suggests. Otherwise they'd do more to tackle actual issues that're really affecting them. Needless to say not one of those protesting at the airport was actually black.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 05:18 PM   #1085
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

the problem is that BlackLivesMatter has evolved beyond the actual organization and the media fails to accurately and honestly portray and explain what is going on. so people have many wildly different ideas about what it is, even those who use the hashtag or ostensibly say they support the movement.

Old 10.07.2016, 05:40 PM   #1086
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politi...p-women-vulgar

"I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it," Trump says in the newly-released audio. "I did try and fuck her. She was married."
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married," Trump adds, after saying he took the woman -- who is identified only by her first name -- out furniture shopping.
"Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look," Trump says of the woman.
The conversation took place as Trump arrived in a tour bus on the set of "Days of Our Lives," the soap opera where he was set to make a cameo appearance.
Before Trump stepped off the bus, he and Bush appear to see an actress from the soap opera who greets Trump and Bush.
"Whoa!" Trump says. "I've gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."
"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything," Trump says.
"Whatever you want," says another voice.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 06:06 PM   #1087
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
EXCELLENT. I'd love to say this is the final nail in the coffin, but this is Donald fucking Trump. So, to quote The Replacements with Tom Waits, "Might not help / It can't hurt"...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 10.07.2016, 09:30 PM   #1088
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, the MSNBC crew keeps going on about how this admittedly disgusting crap is Trump's political Waterloo. I hope they're right but I doubt it.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 09:35 PM   #1089
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
maybe his humor is just to sophisticated for us?

haha! no man! I don't think so. yr high
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 10:10 PM   #1090
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
yr high!

that may be true but he can also be have a sense of humor

Old 10.07.2016, 10:50 PM   #1091
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Apparently the woman that Trump is speaking about to Billy Bush is his own former co-host Nancy O'dell. So imagine, you are a co-host of a national television show, and this guy goes around speaking lewdly about your co-host, does this guy not have the spine to tell Trump that he is speaking about someone he works with, and he doesn't say anything to tell him to stop? Its quite known that Nancy O'dell left Access Hollywood because of guys like another former co-host Pat O'Brien who was also known to make disgusting comments.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 11:13 PM   #1092
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
and you waste yr brain on this shit? we already know trump is a pig with tons of substantial evidence to support it. mega asshole.

not a word Clinton is a lair covering up smoking man shit. cause you guys just have to pick a side. I've read some of the bullshit ya'll have posted along with the fake lying news reports. thread is worse than Fox News supported by left assholes. you guys are game to set up to pull tricks. all of you that support this lying deceiving shit.
Old 10.08.2016, 12:06 AM   #1093
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
That may be so, but their tactics seem to be self-isolating, such as banning white marchers from their demonstrations in the grounds that they "don't need white saviors", and accosting white people at private events such as family meals in restaurants. And as far as organizing around the one issue of cop violence against Blacks, why did they recently endorse the movement to boycott, divest and sanction the Sate of Israel?

cause it's not yr fucking movement! why don't you stay the fuck out of it and let it be. what? you want to legislate it to built it up and make a part of congress? you want to hate it? digress and become a racist?

your ass is going to get trampled on no matter what party you think yr for when it comes to this. it's a sour poor no end perfect storm movement breeding stupidity, violence, hate and fear. you've clearly seen the damage it's done. vote for Clinton and expect the same transgression of the things you see now. weather by the citizens or non law abiding cops. issues that are old as America itself.
Old 10.08.2016, 03:59 PM   #1094
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I want to announce that I cannot condone Mr trumps recent statements, and I do not intend to vote for him. Thank you.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2016, 10:08 AM   #1095
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
I appreciate a classic "October surprise" and am very happy that our side had some sharp knives in their togas, unlike the feckless campaigns of Gore and Kerry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise
Old 10.09.2016, 03:12 PM   #1096
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I appreciate a classic "October surprise" and am very happy that our side had some sharp knives in their togas, unlike the feckless campaigns of Gore and Kerry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

I love that Drumpf and the Republicans are in a state of pathetic implosion at the moment (The GOP was just a party and parties weren't meant 2 last...), but October Surprises have seriously devolved: 1972 was about war and peace, life or death; 2016 is Access Hollywood, "fuck" and "pussy".

Old 10.09.2016, 05:34 PM   #1097
ilduclo
invito al cielo

headed for the debate at the country club again, should be hilarious. I like these debate watch parties, great to be around all those folks who think the same
Old 10.09.2016, 07:05 PM   #1098
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Robert DeNiro wants to punch Trump IN THE FACE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfW2TiPAKsw

You don't fuck with Raging Bull!

Old 10.09.2016, 09:18 PM   #1099
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
at this point i don't see benito the huffer making any sort of appeal to the undecideds, but rather just hammering talking points for his crazy base.

this is of course great.

and what the fuck is up with the fucking huffing?

he's leaning against a chair--low stamina...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2016, 09:48 PM   #1100
pepper_green
Banned

amazing! I thought my brain was going to explode with giddiness the first 20 minutes. I felt Trump supporters being duked once again with him silently going off the rails like the *sniff* trainwreck that he *sniff* is. what a stupid bully with no couth time bomb that guy is with weak bad boy retorts with no contradicting good points that could help him. Hillary held good ground. you gots to love being an American after this. all gold! still not voting for either.
45525354 55 56575865105155 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth