Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page simpsons rock and roll moments
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.04.2006, 07:00 PM   #1
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
I think we had this on the old forum but anyway

there's been tons of them over the years, what are your favourites?

Homer Simpson ruins my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra, and now Sonic Youth is in my cooler. Get out of there, you kids!

We salute you our half inflated dark lord

Phish: Woah, this guy is seriously ill..
Hans Moleman: My doctor never told me that... I had to hear it from Phish

Moe: Hey Barney what'll it be?
Barney: I'd like a beer, Moe!
Yoko: I'd like a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat.

Homer: I see these kids now with 'Jive' printed on their shirts, pff. Now I can teach you how to say 'Jive'.
Lisa: Dad, please just drive the car, dad.
Homer: I'm watchin' the road, sweetie. You Jiiiiive turkey. See, you've got to sass it. Quit Jiiiiiiivin' me turkey. You've got to sass it! A turkey is a bad person.

Homer: Oh! We're never going to freak anybody out with this music. I brought something from my personal stash that'll blow some minds [song: up town girl.. she's been livin in her up town world]

Krusty: Here when you say "what I got, you gotta get, and put it in you", how bout just, What i'd like is I'd like to hug and kiss you

Bart: What'd you do? Screw up like the Beatles and say you were bigger than Jesus?
Homer: All the time. It was the title of our second album

The Ramones: I'd just like to say this gig sucks. Hey up yours Springfield. One two three four.....
"Happy Birthday to YOU. Happy Birthday to YOU. Happy Birthday Burnsey, Happy Birthday, TO YOU!"
Go to hell you old bastard
Burns: Smithers, Have the rolling stones killed
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2006, 07:08 PM   #2
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i really like when burns sabotages a greenpeace boat and he called himself "wavy gravy". also when he tells the guy from the recycling plant "shine on your crazy diamond". when lisa is dreaming of yellow submarine...way too many to mention...
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2006, 07:09 PM   #3
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
The first one that popped into my head was the one where Lisa is getting married and she is worrying about it not being right for her to wear a white wedding dress. Marge says, "Millhouse doesn't count" and then she and Lisa both laugh....ha ha. Also the one wear Barney says, "Don't mourn for me I'm already dead." That's enough for now.
Old 06.04.2006, 07:12 PM   #4
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i really like when burns sabotages a greenpeace boat and he called himself "wavy gravy". also when he tells the guy from the recycling plant "shine on your crazy diamond". when lisa is dreaming of yellow submarine...way too many to mention...

like, contemporize MAAAAAN
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth