Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I was kicked after being shot...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.13.2006, 10:54 AM   #41
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster

BUT AUSCHWITZ WILL!

But how would you get them there? Poland is a long way.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 10:56 AM   #42
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
R.I.P. Tehran...it was nice knowing you!

A lot of Christians live in Tehran.

Old 06.13.2006, 10:58 AM   #43
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
On A Train....duh!

And to think I've been FLYING to America from England.
Why didn't someone tell me there was a train that went under the Atlantic?

Old 06.13.2006, 11:10 AM   #44
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
you are stupid

oh yeah and why would you want to marry me if you hate me so much?

You fool

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 11:17 AM   #45
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
well you are still a fool with foolish ideas of muslims.

you fool!

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Old 06.13.2006, 11:40 AM   #46
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I love you too Laila. Become a mormon-muslim hybrid and marry us both.
Old 06.13.2006, 11:43 AM   #47
Laila
the end of the ugly

uh i'll think about it. how would that work? a family consisting of a gay christain some other guy who hates everyone and a muslim. it could be a sitcom.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Old 06.13.2006, 11:45 AM   #48
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I was kicked after being shot, says terror raid Muslim

By Neville Dean and Sam Marsden, PA

Published: 13 June 2006

A young Muslim shot by police during a dawn terror raid on a suspected bomb factory in east London broke down today as he described the moment anti-terrorist officers stormed his house.
Mohammed Abdul Kahar, 23, choked back tears as he recalled the 4am raid.
Mr Kahar told a packed press conference how he was woken by the screams of his younger brother.
"From my room I could hear this screaming so I got out of bed," he said.
He said he was clad only in boxer shorts and a t-shirt.
"I assumed a robbery was happening," he said.
He told how he edged down the stairs before suddenly seeing a spark and hearing a big bang.
"I fell on the wall," he said. "I was on the floor, I looked at my chest and I saw bleeding coming down my chest and I saw the hole in my chest.
"At that moment I knew I was shot."
Speaking publicly about the controversial raid for the first time, he said as he lay on the stairs bleeding and fearing for his family he was kicked in the face by a police officer and told to "shut the f*** up."
Mr Kahar told how he put his hand over his chest and saw two officers walking towards him. He then described feeling the shotgun against his chest.
He said: "I was begging 'please, please, I cannot move'."
He claimed that as he pleaded with them, the officers told him to 'shut the f*** up, stay here, stay here'.
"At that moment I thought they were going to shoot me again or shoot my brother," he said.
"I heard them shouting 'secure the room'.
"At that moment I still did not know they were the police, they never said a word about the police."
Mr Kahar claimed he was grabbed and dragged down the stairs and then thrown on the pavement outside.
He added: "I just thought 'they're going to kill us'."
He told reporters he did not realise the raid was a police operation until he was lying on the street.
He also said he did not support terrorism.
"Violence is not in my nature. It's not in my religion," he said.
Abul Koyair, 20, who like his brother was shaven-headed with a beard, told the press conference the police raid had been "like a dream".
He recalled being woken up by an alarm which appeared to be coming from inside their house.
He said his elder brother emerged from his own bedroom and started going downstairs before suddenly being shot.
He said: "After that it was all quiet. No one said anything. I thought it was like a dream.
"After about one or two minutes I realised that this was not a dream. I realised that my own brother had got shot for no reason. They tried to murder my brother."
He then saw the police officers dragging his brother downstairs, hitting him as they went.
He said: "I kept thinking to myself, 'why didn't they shoot me instead?'."
He was taken outside, handcuffed and told to look at the ground.
He said: "At that time I kept saying to the officer, 'please tell me, is my brother ok? Is my brother ok?'.
"They told me, 'just shut up, don't say a word, look down on the floor'."
Mr Kahar said he was in great pain when he was taken to the hospital, adding: "It seemed like fire. I was burning."
He said he had pleaded with the doctor not to allow him to be taken away to be interviewed, but he had seen police officers asking the doctor to release him early.
He said while he was being interrogated officers repeatedly asked him if he was a member of an extremist group, including at one point the Ku Klux Klan.
His brother told the press conference that before the raid in Forest Gate, east London, he had applied to be a community police officer.
He said he no longer wanted to join the force after the events of June 2.
The brothers' personal testimonies could pile more pressure on Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair, who has faced fresh calls to resign since the brothers were released without charge on Friday, a week after their arrest.
Yesterday, senior figures, including the Prime Minister and London Mayor Ken Livingstone, gave Sir Ian - also under pressure over the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes - their personal backing.
Asked about Sir Ian's future, the brothers stopped short of calling for him to go today.
Mr Koyair said: "Whoever is responsible should be put to justice, whoever gave the order for this happen."
Mr Kahar said: "I want everyone that was involved in it to apologise."
Mr Kahar said he supported the role of the police, adding: "Without police the country would be lawless."
He said that during his detention in Paddington Green police station he feared officers would frame him.
He told reporters: "All the way through my detention I kept thinking they are going to frame me, they are going to frame me."
He said: "I'm a law-abiding citizen. I was born and bred in east London. I love my town."
He went on: "I ain't done nothing to this country. This is my country. I love everyone around."
Experts have suggested that the brothers can expect compensation running into six figures.
The two men were arrested when 250 officers - some armed and some wearing chemical suits - raided their house in Lansdown Road.
Both were held under anti-terror legislation.
Since the raid, Scotland Yard has insisted officers had no choice but to act after receiving intelligence about the existence of a chemical bomb.
Mr Kahar said he "had no idea" who could have given the police intelligence about them.
"From my point of view the person who did this they have terrorised me and my family," he said.
Mr Kahar said his only crime was being Asian and Muslim.
He said he felt no pain from the shot at first but claimed he felt scared as officers allegedly attacked him after he was shot.
"I was begging them, I asked them to spare my life," he said.
Mr Kahar, with his right arm still in a sling, said he was given no warning before being shot in the chest.
"He (the officer) looked at me straightaway and shot and I fell on the floor," he said.
"I did not know myself I was shot until I saw my wound."
He also alleged that no one from the police had had "the decency to phone up and apologise".
Not even the senior officer had said sorry, he said.
Mr Kahar repeated his call for an apology to him and his family but added: "Suing the Met is not even in our heads at the moment."
"This has ruined my life," he continued. "I cannot sleep, I have flashbacks, I cannot sleep with the light off.
"I want everyone that was involved, whoever gave the order for the raid to happen, for the shot to go off, everyone involved to apologise."
When Mr Koyair was asked about reports suggesting he had shot his brother, he responded: "I was really upset. I would never lay a finger on my brother."
Family spokesman Asad Rehman, who also speaks for the Justice4Jean campaign set up after Mr de Menezes was shot by police in London last July, said the bullet fired at Mr Kahar had only missed his heart because of the angle it entered his chest as he came downstairs.
Mr Kahar said he would not be able to return to his house after the ordeal he had suffered.
He said the interrogation had been "like hell", adding: "I knew they made a mistake from the time they entered my house. We are an innocent family."
Asked whether he would be seeking financial compensation from the police, he replied: "I am not interested in money at all. I want everyone to be brought before the courts for the way I was shot."

A young Muslim shot by police during a dawn terror raid on a suspected bomb factory in east London broke down today as he described the moment anti-terrorist officers stormed his house.
Mohammed Abdul Kahar, 23, choked back tears as he recalled the 4am raid.
Mr Kahar told a packed press conference how he was woken by the screams of his younger brother.
"From my room I could hear this screaming so I got out of bed," he said.
He said he was clad only in boxer shorts and a t-shirt.
"I assumed a robbery was happening," he said.
He told how he edged down the stairs before suddenly seeing a spark and hearing a big bang.
"I fell on the wall," he said. "I was on the floor, I looked at my chest and I saw bleeding coming down my chest and I saw the hole in my chest.

"At that moment I knew I was shot."

So,atari,what was the question again?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 02:43 PM   #49
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
You just have to witness the perpetual harassement that the asian community gets in the Whitechapel area where i lived last year.Whenever some sort of fabricated terror alarm happens to be brought up by the government ,for one reason or another,it is not rare to see cops harassing young or not young asian people on the street.It is a fucking disgrace.The war on terrorism is a very little war in fact.Let's also bring up the fact that Europe in general has a history of politically motivated terrorism since the dawn of time(figuratively) and it does make me firmly believe that the lies just get bigger and bigger,the motivations for the invasion of Iraq are purely economical ones.No war on evil.Just plain evil.

You fucking nailed it rigth there porkmarras. I'd REP you hard if i could
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 03:14 PM   #50
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
god bless the metropolitan police and indeed west yorkshire police.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 04:41 PM   #51
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
uh i'll think about it. how would that work? a family consisting of a gay christain some other guy who hates everyone and a muslim. it could be a sitcom.

The Simpsons spoofed those types of sitcoms once when the family was watching a show called "Ethnic Mismatch Comedy #644"

...hope that lightens the mood, because this won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
i hope that's sarcasm, with you assblaster i can never tell

That's mighty nice of you to give him the benefit of the doubt, however, I can just tell that he is not kidding at all. I understand his anger, I really do, but I do not condone that mentality, but on the other hand, that's why I personally support the assassination by any means necessary of any and indeed all Shi'ite Muslim clerics wherever they may be in the world, including the United States. But that will never happen, because, you see, the Shias are covertly in bed with the US & have been since Reagan. Our current "War on Terror" is decidely focused on eliminating Sunnis & not Shi'ites or the suspiciously elusive al-Queda.

Oh yeah, porkmarras, I completely agree. Terrorism is a serious problem (an age-old one at that), but if one gets real about it (like you have) then one quickly understands the situation properly. The reason why there have been no more terrorist attacks here in America & very few attempts since 9/11 is because it's not some huge worldwide anti-Zionist jihad that presents a real threat to our national security as the masses have been led to believe by those seeking political gain. Of course, as soon as it gets dim for the same power brokers, then they'll just allow another terrorist attack to take place to put everyone in fear again. It sounds pessimistic & untrusting of my government, but it's the truth & I'm not afraid to face that ugly truth. Anyone can feel free to call me paranoid all they want, but the sheep's wool simply cannot be pulled down over my eyes. I knew ever since Reagan & Bush, Sr. (Iran-Contra scandal anyone?) that all this shit was going to happen & I used to regularly talk about it (mostly in bars in my twenties).

my typical rant with special emphasis on urgency & activism after rapping awhile to someone that wanted to talk about how fucked-up our representation is: "don't you realize that all "they" have to do is allow an attack here in the US & everyone will run for daddy & do whatever the gov't wants?...freedom is already eroding & that's exactly how close we are to eventually losing all of our freedoms...this shit is serious business."

No one wanted to hear it then & they don't want to hear it now. In fact, nowadays, they'll fucking call the FBI on you for expressing that view that happens to be true, or in the best-case scenario, they'll just flame you on an internet message board because your assertions rock their worldview to its very core & that's just too fucking scary for them to deal with, so they shrink away like the flaccid souls that they are.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 05:55 PM   #52
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
who are the terrorists now?
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2006, 06:40 PM   #53
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Thank God.

Accept my apology, please, & I promise to stop pigeonholing you.

Dome of the Rock talk, eh?

It's difficult sometimes to catch a read on & discern what is & what is not sarcasm on an internet message board. It spoils it in a way, but I always allude to it afterwards to give the reader a sense of my mood by writing "(sarcasm)". I also (perhaps annoyingly) do the "heheh", "hehe" or "haha" thing & the perpetually pathetic parentheticals; I do those too all the time...& alliteration...a virtual multitude of cybersins. All of this I do in expression of some self-conscious neurotic tendency, but also just to let people know where I stand, because, after all...

"It's difficult sometimes to catch a read on & discern what is & what is not sarcasm on an internet message board."
-atari2600
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth