Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page I MAY have one ticket for the 4th of July show...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.28.2008, 01:58 PM   #1
sizlaq
empty page

sizlaq has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Im in Pompton Lakes right now, and would trade one ticket for a ride to the show and back home, if you want to add a couple of beers that would be great.

I still dont have them yet on hand, but im pretty close to seal the deal.

Im new to this forum, but a long time SY fan, im here just visiting some friends but they can not take me to the show.

If anyone is interested on the deal let me know.

Take care!!!
sizlaq is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2008, 04:45 PM   #2
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
i'm in NJ also. princeton jct.

i would love to give you a ride in exchange for a ticket.

however, i strongly suggest that if we do this, i give you a ride to the NJ Transit NE Corridor (since i am further south), leave the car and take the train to Penn Station, then the 1 train down to whatever the next stop after WTC is... and foot it from there.

seriously... cars are useless in the city.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2008, 07:01 PM   #3
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
im in nj too. but you should get a ride from the guy who replied first.

same offer goes to anyone with an extra ticket. im desperate. seriously
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth