Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page PJ Harvey - The Hope Six Demolition Project
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.23.2016, 11:18 AM   #41
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I have read Girl in a book. And that book is one reason why I am not blaming Thurston so much about the whole thing as almost everybody else seems. You know, Kim was from the family where is a member who suffers Schitzophrenia. Not just that sickness, but that person made Kim´s life really bad. Not really want to analyse their marriage, but all that Kim tells about her life, also what picture I have got about Kim, I don´t believe their marriage was emotionally warm. Of course that don´t give Thurston any right to do things like he did, but about the picture I got from Thurston, it seems that was the only way he could do those things.

Anyway I am not also very hopeful about SY reuniting ever. But I think it´s possible. Ozzy´s bandmates left him alone to lie into his secretions, but still Black Sabbath reunite. Of course I think it will take quite a while when SY reunion could be possible.

Most of life I haven´t got number 1 favourite band/artist. It had changed many times when I have got some. Even I have loved SY from the 1990, it came to my favourite artist maybe in 2008. I don´t even know why that happened, earlier I wasn´t interested their most experimental material (haven´t bought for example any of their SYR´s) then I just have to buy everything they´ve made.

SY, PJ, Nick Cave, Tom Waits, (Dr. John rise into greatness of 2000 artists in Locked Down, but have become back as an good but not great Dr. with his Ske-dat-de-album),John Parish, Jon Spencer & Kate Bush have been my favourite artists in 2000, because they all have continued making great records (there are also few Finnish great 2000 artists). And just for the recent activity of PJ I think she´s the one this moment!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2016, 05:20 PM   #42
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Listen: PJ Harvey Shares New Song - "Guilty"
Previously Unreleased Track Taken From Sessions For The Hope Six Demolition Project

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2016, 01:07 AM   #43
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I have to say PJ`s gig was best I´ve ever seen and really feel pity for those who never seen her! I am so in love with her (really sad she will never share my feelings).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth