oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06.05.2006, 01:21 PM   #2281
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
hmm...

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 08:14 PM   #2282
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
You crazy gamers. I heard Thurston's favorite video game is Mario Paint.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 08:15 PM   #2283
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Mario Paint is wicked cool.

Hey anyone seen or heard of Elfen Lied? I watched a few episodes this morning and they were fucking crazy. So violent, like three hundred guards get ripped into peices in the first five minutes.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 08:16 PM   #2284
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
no joke? i used to have.. i still might actually
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 08:17 PM   #2285
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Niiicee, I love the music making part in it. There's a website with some of the best songs made with only Mario Paint, but I forget the URL. I was a big fan of the flyswatter game in it, and the animator was cool too
Old 06.05.2006, 08:18 PM   #2286
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
they even had the thing in that game where you could make songs
Old 06.05.2006, 08:37 PM   #2287
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Niiicee, I love the music making part in it. There's a website with some of the best songs made with only Mario Paint, but I forget the URL. I was a big fan of the flyswatter game in it, and the animator was cool too

I was so into that flyswatter game. I remember there were those annoying ones that would make a dramatic noise when you hit them.
Old 06.05.2006, 08:41 PM   #2288
finding nobody
invito al cielo

yeah! i forgot about that. my dad beat the flyswatter game. i was way jealous
Old 06.05.2006, 08:44 PM   #2289
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I just assumed it was impossible to beat. I'm gonna have to break out the SNES and give it another go!
Old 06.05.2006, 08:56 PM   #2290
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Mario Paint was the shit. In fact I still have the mouse and the mouse pad that came with it.
The flyswatter game was a bitch. I could get to the final boss (was it a bee or a giant fly?), but I could never beat it.
The best part of that game, though, was the music maker - where you took different nintendo symbols, each symbol creating a different sound, and place them on a staff to create music.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 09:56 PM   #2291
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
anyone in here going to the atlanta show on the 19th?
Old 06.05.2006, 10:05 PM   #2292
finding nobody
invito al cielo

im still not sure weather or not im going.. should find out soon though.
why? did you get your folks to let yo go?
Old 06.05.2006, 10:06 PM   #2293
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
^:
I wish. ATL is a great city to see a show. However I will be seeing the Asheville show on the 17th. Yippie!
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 10:12 PM   #2294
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to the Atlanta show. Can't wait.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 10:12 PM   #2295
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
im still not sure weather or not im going.. should find out soon though.
why? did you get your folks to let yo go?

well, i told my dad that i'm willing to pay him back for the tickets/extra charges. he said he'll talk it over with my mom tomorrow. no more "we'll see" bullcrap that never happened, he promised he'll seriously consider this trip. he just needs to make sure my mom's ok with it.

this means i'll be broke for my california trip in six weeks and i would have liked to have had cash, but um. yeah. at least i'm going there. money's got nothing to do with a good time. except the concert. whatever.

nomadic- sweet!

marley- i will be there in spirit.
Old 06.05.2006, 10:32 PM   #2296
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
-schizo-
I'll be sure to remember ya' when they play "Schizophrenia".
I have a good feeling they'll play it this time.
-George Carlin
Old 06.05.2006, 10:35 PM   #2297
finding nobody
invito al cielo

hey marley
i dont mean to keep bugging you about this.. i was wondering if you've listened to the raconteurs cd yet, and weather or not you liked it
Old 06.05.2006, 10:35 PM   #2298
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
pantophobia and i are going to the atlanta show. first time there for both of us.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 10:59 PM   #2299
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

FN:
Oh yeah! I LOVED IT! I've been listening to it non-stop stince I got it. Along w/ several other newer albums. Like David Gilmour's "On An Island". Surprisingly good. Thanks a million.
-George Carlin
Old 06.06.2006, 01:14 AM   #2300
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
I have bad news. My mom found out i smoke weed and i am grounded and the only time i can go online is when I sneak on. Its very hard to deal with and i was hoping some of the wonderful people here could help me cope with the pain. Its very hard to go with out weed and the internet all at the same time.
65105112113114 115 116117118125165215615 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth