Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Family
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.20.2007, 09:28 AM   #1
Neverstop
empty page

Neverstop ain't too shabby
so what's yours like got any thing funny to tell?

my is a dysfunction junction I have 1 sister 3 brothers we tolerate each other at times but most of the time we just do not talk at all. Our parents died so there is no real reason to stay in touch is what one of my brothers told me. Another one is married to an insane person who is a lying back stabbing thief who has split personality problems which I think he is developing as well. If that's possible.
I wish I didn't think about it sometimes but I guess that wouldn't be possible.

so anyone else got any stories to share?
Old 01.20.2007, 09:31 AM   #2
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
no dirty laundry to be aired about the paulybee household here. my wife is great, my kidz are insanely great, my in laws are great and my parents are embarrasing...( not truly fair but i have to add a bit of colour)
Old 01.20.2007, 09:42 AM   #3
Neverstop
empty page

cheers that is great you've created a good life for yourself (meaning you and your wife work at making things good and keeping your kids happy) that is the gold of it all

I'm working on getting past the other stuff I figure it is the people I keep close to in my life now and what I'm doing to make myself a better person that is what is most important now moving pass the old stuff is not so easy for everyone
Old 01.20.2007, 09:51 AM   #4
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
My father is the greatest man in the world, although it took me long to realize.
My mom passed away last year.
My brother is cool, his wife and their two little boys are sweethearts.
That's it, my family is very very small.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2007, 09:52 AM   #5
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
its not easy, but you cant change whats happened, its done and the only way to make amends is to look to the future. people who look back to the past all the time usually walk into things!!!!!
Old 01.20.2007, 09:58 AM   #6
Neverstop
empty page

that explains the wall I hit last night haha I'll keep this in mind..
Old 01.20.2007, 10:23 AM   #7
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
My dad is an miserable overweight robotic alcoholic solider named Don
My mom is an overcaring beautiful person that deserves so much better named Joe
My brother is all right at times, but has a large ego and is pretty rude and can be the biggest fuck around
My Sister is a controling over exagerating bitch, has a sense of humour and can be fun, but is to controling and to bitchy
My other sister is smart, and pretty cool, can be pretty bitchy too, but is good to have conversations with
Old 01.20.2007, 11:04 AM   #8
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
to be brief:

my dad is a trekkie and comes along to concerts with me. mom makes "that's what she said" jokes. my little brother is rad. he has a gigantic rubber band ball he's making that weighs 14 pounds.
Old 01.20.2007, 11:08 AM   #9
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
My dad is cool (except he hates dogs)
My mom is cool, but very naggy
My little brother is lazy and spends a lot of his time on WOW
My older brother is ditto, but he's cool
My dog is good, except he has been having a bit of diarrhea lately (he is epileptic)
My cats are lazy, but affectionate (aren't they all)

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth