Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2018, 08:37 AM   #4321
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
CrowdStrike, the company the DNC brought in to initially investigate and remediate the hack, actually shared images of the DNC servers with the FBI.

For the purposes of an investigation of this type, images are much more useful than handing over metal and hardware, because they are bit-by-bit copies of a crime scene taken while the crime was going on.

Live hard drive and memory snapshots of blinking, powered-on machines in a network reveal significantly more forensic data than some powered-off server removed from a network. It’s the difference between watching a house over time, carefully noting down who comes and goes and when and how, versus handing over a key to a lonely boarded-up building.

By physically handing over a server to the FBI as Trump suggested, the DNC would in fact have destroyed evidence. (Besides, there wasn’t just one server, but 140.)
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2018, 09:23 AM   #4322
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
25% is correct per Gallup, been that way for a while, 30% Dem, rest are “independents”
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2018, 04:58 PM   #4323
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making 'Trump 2020' Flags

Quote:
Nothing shows the president’s support for American workers like making Trump 2020 swag in China.

What?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2018, 02:58 AM   #4324
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I'm seizing on this point because it's an important one.

1- People broke the law

2- Mueller's investigation discovered this

Whether or not these indictments had anything directly to do with collusion is irrelevant.

If one cares at all about law and order, one should applaud Mueller's success in catching law-breakers.

"Mueller is wasting his time if he's zeroing in on Trump, but I'm sure glad he's caught some baddies along the way" is a perfectly reasonable statement. But I never hear it.

All I hear is "Shut it down."

And yes, Hillary killed Seth Rich and hundreds of others while her husband fucked little boys, but that's another issue and doesn't mean everyone who now breaks the law gets a pass.

RE - Shut It Down

Like yourself, I too can applaud Muller for finding justic for some law breakers in this investigation. However, I posted the following on March 22. I still believe Muller (C) is so far outside the scope of his authority:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Russia might be smarter than anyone thought!!!

A) NO evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump campaign.

B) IF collusion did occur, IT’s NOT ILLEGAL

C) Special Counsels are appointed to persu KNOWN CRIMES and NOT to go seeking after “possible” crimes......technically, seeking crimes is a violation of Special Counsel laws.

Many (me included) believe because Muller hasn’t shown one bit of evidence to the American People regarding collusion, he is wasting time and millions of dollars trying to get anyone TRUMP related on anything. YES - a few have fallen on their swords for crimes in no way tied to Russia or the campaign, but that’s not what Muller was charged with finding.

Many (me included) believe Muller is now trying to get President Trump on Obstruction Of Justice charges......again, Muller has produced NOTHING!!!
Many of the Russian companies Muller indicated are now showing up in U.S. Courts demanding to see the evidence against them and Muller won’t show up in Court.

These Russian companies are calling Muller’s bluff and it appears he has a losing poker hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
It is, but I don't know if it was posted because it is believed by the poster, or just as an example of historical gullibility.

Thanks TW2113 for realizing and showing there are at least two options to my post. I’m afraid skuj and many others are so blindsided they often don’t see or understand the difference......and because they are so short sided, they respond by attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Wait....you make that argument while posting a link that explains why Putin hates Clinton so much.

Am I missing something?

Are you not making my argument?

Just simply pointing out some version of this happened before and none of you moaned, groaned and carried on so......because a Democrat won?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2018, 07:52 AM   #4325
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
How the USA 2-Party political system works, in story form -
"Little town I grew up in had these two car dealerships on opposite sides of town, one Chevy, one Ford. They were bitter rivals. Attack ads, sh-t talking salesman, billboard wars, you name it. When the owner of the Chevy dealership died, it came out he'd also owned the Ford dealership by way of a shell company. No one saw that coming, including a lot of the higher ups who worked at the dealerships. "
Replace Ford and Chevy with Republican Party and Democratic Party. The billionaires are the ones fooling the rest of us into thinking we have a choice.
Old 07.26.2018, 08:53 AM   #4326
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry, that’s just so much horse manure

https://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...m_diffe .html
Old 07.26.2018, 09:31 AM   #4327
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
How the USA 2-Party political system works, in story form -
"Little town I grew up in had these two car dealerships on opposite sides of town, one Chevy, one Ford. They were bitter rivals. Attack ads, sh-t talking salesman, billboard wars, you name it. When the owner of the Chevy dealership died, it came out he'd also owned the Ford dealership by way of a shell company. No one saw that coming, including a lot of the higher ups who worked at the dealerships. "
Replace Ford and Chevy with Republican Party and Democratic Party. The billionaires are the ones fooling the rest of us into thinking we have a choice.

therefore stay at home and don’t vote and therefore agent orange brings us the alpacalypse

come on man, that’s demasiada mota, unless you’re a maoist and want the contradictions of capitalism to implode so that you can take over—in which case i understand your logic but don’t agree with it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2018, 09:56 AM   #4328
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
NO. Therefore start a NEW party to compete wit the established ones. The trick is to not get absorbed into one of the two fake parties. That happened to the Tea Party, which has effectively become the GOP.

I do not speak of platforms and talk. They talk all they want. I speak of results. Under both Dems and Reps the same OLD SHIT keeps happening. Dems speak about education and social work, but instead pander to the billionaires. The Reps speak about job growth and crime-prevention, but instead pander to billionaires.

My complaint is not about platforms, but about the 2 party system. When corporations and billionaires are allowed to buy both sides, no one wins.
Old 07.26.2018, 10:10 AM   #4329
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the two party system is what we have and yes fringes get absorbed and negotiate from within. it’s a kind of consensus system because it’s a huge country and you cant rule it by fiat (but agent orange is trying)

anyway, please read this:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...vements-213487
Old 07.26.2018, 12:02 PM   #4330
ilduclo
invito al cielo

• Social Security
• Medicare, Medicaid, Healthcare Reform, Food Safety
• New Deal, Great Society, Peace Corp, Vista, Job Corp
• Civil Rights, Women’s Right to Vote, Equal Rights, The Voting Rights Act, Equal Pay Act, Motor Voter
• Consumer Protection, FDIC, Banking and Wall Street Regulations, SEC, Federal Reserve System, Anti-trust Legislation
• Funding for Science, Medical and Engineering Research, Space Exploration, NSF, NIH
• Support for Public Education, Head Start, School Lunch and Breakfast Programs
• NLRB, 8 hr. Work Day/40 hr. Work Week, Overtime, Unemployment
• Protection for the Environment, Increased Numbers and Support of National Parks and Wilderness Areas, Endangered Species Act, FEMA
• Veterans’ Benefits, GI Bill
• UN, NATO, Marshall Plan
• Vehicles Safety Requirements, Reduced Emissions, and Fuel Economy Standards (CAFE)
• TVA, Federal Loan Program, PBS, NPR, the Internet
• Economic Growth (Democratic Presidents: Roosevelt through Obama)

orrrr..............

"All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
Old 07.26.2018, 08:41 PM   #4331
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Pelosi Vomit to appear on Jeopardy.

Quote:
Peltor, I will send you $100US if Clinton announces she is running again, ok?

Will you send me anything if she doesn't?

I’ve searched over seven sport books looking for a Hillary Clinton Candidate prop and have found NADA! However, several sports books offer the following:

Vladimir Putin Visits Whitehouse In 2018

YES +200
NO -300

Skuj, I’ll accept your wager, but not your $100.

If Hillary announces, you must post a picture of yourself wearing an official Donald Trump - Make America Great Again cap.

If she doesn’t announce, I can make & send you a cassette mixtape......or anything else you can think of (within reason)
Old 07.26.2018, 10:36 PM   #4332
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
LOL, sure.

Um.....when you read the Cohen/Giuliani headlines tonight, just remember......

There was No Collusion!!
Old 07.26.2018, 10:45 PM   #4333
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
LOL, sure.

Um.....when you read the Cohen/Giuliani headlines tonight, just remember......

There was No Collusion!!
No no nono no

He only made it 1/2 interesting. That is not a fair bet. He gets a kick out of sending mixtapes and would send you one tomorrpw if you just asked him.

If you must wear a maga hat (death by cringe) then he has to kiss a photo of pelosi and send the dnc a donation equal to the price of an official maga hat. And he must post proof of both on his twitter.

Oh yea. MAD or GTFO hahahaha
Old 07.26.2018, 11:28 PM   #4334
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
LOL.

Well, there is no fucking way I will be wearing that hat, because Clinton will not run.

(And.....I had already made the $100 offer. Peltor didn't have to do anything except wait until Clinton ran. Which won't happen.)

This Cohen thing is veeeeerrry interesting. Why did he tape Trump? I mean, that really is a douche thing to do to your client, but Trump surrounds himself with douches, so it's not so shocking really. But what caused Cohen to do this?

I wonder if he has tapes that make Nixon's smoking gun look like child's play!!?

(You guys remember why Nixon resigned, right? Hasn't Trump already done much worse with all of his provable lies and attacks on Institutions/Investigations?)
Old 07.27.2018, 02:06 AM   #4335
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
If you must wear a maga hat (death by cringe) then he has to kiss a photo of pelosi and send the dnc a donation equal to the price of an official maga hat.

I would rather buy and wear a Vomit Pelosi shirt, but anything along these lines would be agreeable to me.

Quote:
This Cohen thing is veeeeerrry interesting. Why did he tape Trump? I mean, that really is a douche thing to do to your client, but Trump surrounds himself with douches, so it's not so shocking really. But what caused Cohen to do this?

To be clear, these sources said Cohen does not have evidence, such as audio recordings, to corroborate his claim, but he is willing to attest to his account.

Looks to me like Muller’s investigation is dwindling down to NOTHING.

NOTHING = Muller will be announcing to the American People that President Donald Trump is no longer a target of his investigation!
Old 07.27.2018, 11:39 AM   #4336
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2018, 12:05 PM   #4337
ilduclo
invito al cielo

NO COLLISION! NO COLLISION!!

Old 07.27.2018, 12:41 PM   #4338
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Looks to me like Muller’s investigation is dwindling down to NOTHING.

It's so strange how you and I can look at all the leaks/developments in this thing, and conclude totally opposite viewpoints.
Old 07.27.2018, 12:46 PM   #4339
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
It's so strange how you and I can look at all the leaks/developments in this thing, and conclude totally opposite viewpoints.

I completely disagree. Only if you're a FUCKING IDIOT WHO BELIEVES IN BULLSHIT, then, sure, you can conclude there's no collusion, no global warming, etc...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2018, 01:36 PM   #4340
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Collusion? Maybe. Maybe not.

Obstruction of justice? Hell fucking yes. Obviously.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
167207214215216 217 218219220227267317 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth