Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Kim slams Courtney
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.09.2007, 10:19 AM   #21
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I cant remember Kim Gordon ever slamming Courtney Love
Old 08.09.2007, 10:24 AM   #22
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
haha forehead

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 10:37 AM   #23
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I dont think shes as bad as people say, I just think shes one of those high-maintaince people. You just wanna tell her to chill sometimes
Old 08.09.2007, 10:40 AM   #24
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
what things have kim said to courtney that are rude?
Old 08.09.2007, 10:45 AM   #25
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Well, there was the time that she said outright in an interview that Courtney killed Kurt, I believe. Courtney probably wasn't very happy about that. I can't tell you where Kim said that, because I don't have the time, but it has been discussed on here before if you want to go looking for it.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 10:50 AM   #26
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Well, there was the time that she said outright in an interview that Courtney killed Kurt, I believe. Courtney probably wasn't very happy about that. I can't tell you where Kim said that, because I don't have the time, but it has been discussed on here before if you want to go looking for it.

she never said outright that courtney murdered him, she said she believes he was murdered, she didn't say who did it, but you could take it as implication of courtney
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 10:51 AM   #27
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
yeah that stuff interesting but does anyone know ne amzing kim slaming coutney quotes
Old 08.09.2007, 10:51 AM   #28
sarramkrop

Kim Gordon also said that Courtney has no friends and she surrounds herself with people who make her feel like she has. What a bitch.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 10:56 AM   #29
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
she never said outright that courtney murdered him, she said she believes he was murdered, she didn't say who did it, but you could take it as implication of courtney
Well I am a very old man, and the memory's not what it was.

Anyway, here's the thread that I remembered (albeit incorrectly): "Courtney"
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 10:57 AM   #30
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
forehead can be covered

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 11:24 AM   #31
sarramkrop

AUGUST 30th 2005

While being interviewed for her role on Gus van Sant's Last Days (a film inspired by the last days of Kurt Cobain), Sonic Youth's Kim Gordon was interviewed by Uncut magazine regarding the circumstances surrounding Cobain's death.
UNCUT: The film doesn't explain why Kurt killed himself. Can you?

GORDON: I don't even know that he killed himself. There are people close to him who don't think that he did...

UNCUT: Do you believe the theory that Kurt was killed by someone else?

GORDON: I do, yes. This makes Gordon one of the few, if not the only, musician to have had a friendship with Cobain to declare, on the record, the belief that Cobain was murdered. - (Wikipedia: Kurt Cobain / Uncut Magazine August 2005)
http://www.justiceforkurt.com/updates/

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 11:33 AM   #32
sarramkrop

• The Rome incident
After Cobain's death, Love insisted that Cobain's overdose in Rome was a suicide attempt.[35] Grant believes that such an assertion was not made until after Cobain's death, and that people close to Cobain, including Nirvana's management Gold Mountain, specifically denied the characterization prior to Cobain's death. Grant believes that if Rome had truly been a suicide attempt, Cobain's friends and family would have been told so that they could have watched out for him. Others have asserted that the claims by Gold Mountain and others were simply efforts to mask what was happening behind the scenes. Lee Ranaldo, guitarist for Sonic Youth, told Rolling Stone, "Rome was only the latest installment of [those around Cobain] keeping a semblance of normalcy for the outside world."[47] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Co...uicide_dispute
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 11:49 AM   #33
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
forehead can be covered

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 12:27 PM   #34
sarramkrop

courtney love kim gordon interview 1992
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrHsvHtF7-0
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 12:35 PM   #35
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Courtney is a bloated, drugged-up fuck-up who doesn't deserve even 1% of any of the money or 'fame' she has. She's a laughing stock. Chances are that she'll burn in hell- or if you don't believe in hell, then just hope someone burns her beforehand.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2007, 03:38 PM   #36
GrungeMonkey
100%

GrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard sucka
I prefer that one who completely rips her off... Kate Nash? Or something like that...
GrungeMonkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 03:33 PM   #37
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Yesterday I pulled out my Pavement dvd and realized that I had never seen the outtakes. I watched them and there was actually a part about Pavement and Sonic Youth in which Kim talked about how on one tour Courtney was around. She said it was funny how Courtney tried to seduce Malkmus by trying to act smart.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2007, 03:34 PM   #38
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Malkmus beat Courtney at crosswords.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2007, 12:22 AM   #39
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i'm so over her (courtney)...her 15 minutes are up and now she's what, like 42 or 43 and coming out with this terrible new album (at least what i've heard is awful) and partying with 20 year olds? i don't think she killed kurt or anything, but come on. jesus.
Old 08.12.2007, 06:04 AM   #40
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe

If I were Ms. Allen, or Ms. Gordon for that matter, I'd be watching my back.

ohh i'm all scared... i'd be watching my back.. lets set up a group and watch each others backs. they should have a reality TV show about this, put skank-face Lilly and Courtney up a tree with 2 machetes and the person to come down out of the tree alive with get a recording deal with that dreadlocked tramp Linda Perry or whatever shes called out of the 4 Non Blonds.

i really cant decide who i hate more, Lilly Allen or Courtney Love, actually i think it might be Lilly Allen because of that fuckin "brother Alfie" song, that fuckin song stirs up emotions in me like you wouldnt believe, and not the kind of emotions i get from Celine Dion's "my heart will go on"

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth