Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page A/DA Flanger Reissue?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.04.2008, 01:58 AM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses

I had the opportunity to try one of the originals once at Guitar Center, It was incredible. Did things I've never heard any other flanger do. but they wanted $400 for it. I heard somewhere once that it was reissued but something happened and only a few hundred were made of the reissue or something. Any pedal nuts have anything to add? I also heard there is another flanger out there by a different company that is basically the same thing as this one.

The A/DA's are incredible though. You can get these long drony sounds out of the low end, kind of like " Whirling Hall of Knives " by Butthole Surfers
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2008, 06:10 PM   #2
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth

I had the opportunity to try one of the originals once at Guitar Center, It was incredible. Did things I've never heard any other flanger do. but they wanted $400 for it. I heard somewhere once that it was reissued but something happened and only a few hundred were made of the reissue or something. Any pedal nuts have anything to add? I also heard there is another flanger out there by a different company that is basically the same thing as this one.

The A/DA's are incredible though. You can get these long drony sounds out of the low end, kind of like " Whirling Hall of Knives " by Butthole Surfers
yeah, apparently the reissues arent made anymore but i've seen em on ebay, they go cheaper than an original of course. I'd love to have one.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2008, 03:33 AM   #3
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I think on the Harmony-Central Forums Nitefly182 is cloning them. That may be a viable option.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth